SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Just did todays (3rd) in 5. made a wild guess with 2 letters in the right place in 4--sometimes it works.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Streak buster. Dang it!

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2154 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Started off so nicely then went down hill.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21103 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
That was a first, for me.
Took 6 tries. Tricky word

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15967 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Today’s was an illustration of an arrangement I mentioned recently would be really cruel.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12662 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
three days ago I got the word in 2. First time ever.

Today I busted.

Life is like that sometimes.

Posts: 576 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
Today’s was an illustration of an arrangement I mentioned recently would be really cruel.

Sure was, but squeaked in in 6

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today I got it in 6. It was a tough one. First time I can recall a triple.

Posts: 1072 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Tough word today.

I got it in 6, but two of my sons busted.

Posts: 6561 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
I know exactly what you mean. First time I've seen it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
6 today, had 4 correct & a string of wrong guesses.

Yesterday was the first time I've seen a triple letter repeated in a word.

Posts: 15967 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3 today though I almost had it in 2. A nice change from the 4-6 it usually takes me.

Posts: 843 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
6 today, had 4 correct & a string of wrong guesses.

Yesterday was the first time I've seen a triple letter repeated in a word.

That one got me. I han -an-- First guess then -an-y second guess. Didn't get it til the sixth guess.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21103 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Six. Lots of possibilities.

Posts: 2154 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
Six. Lots of possibilities.

I put in four possibilities with the last four letters correct before I busted. Again. Two days in a row.

Posts: 576 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
Got lucky today. 2!

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1224 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Got it in 3. Can see how that one could be a streak breaker.

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that was a tough one. Picked it on a whim. 5th try, today.

Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Got it in 4. I’m thinking there will be more than a few busts today. Eek

Posts: 6561 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Brute force for the win on the sixth. No clue what that word is.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis