SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
3, and not that easy if I do say so...

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
It took me 5 today. Hats off to anybody who did it in less.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2158 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
3 for me today as well.

Posts: 3025 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
5 today, with a throwaway guess to knock out some letters

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15976 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Tough but 3

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Another 5 today.
Had 1 2 & 4 letter correct & just couldn't fill the gaps. Added a throwaway to kill some letters & got a yellow to make it click.

Posts: 15976 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Got it in 2 today. Had the first and fourth in the right places on guess 1.

Posts: 3025 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
4 today. very straightforward.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11089 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Tough 6

Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
5 today.

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dking271:
5 today.

same here. and I still feel lucky.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11089 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
5 for me too, a tough one.

Posts: 2158 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eschew Obfuscation
posted Hide Post
Everyone in my group except me got it in 5 or 6.

I got it in 2. Definitely a lucky guess, but that hasn't stopped me from rubbing it in all day. Big Grin

Posts: 6566 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
4 for me today. Seems like it’s always 4 for me. I need to start with better words.

Posts: 3589 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
3 letters in correct places on third try.

Lucky guess on #6, just too many possibilities. Thought sure I was going to end a 41 day streak.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15488 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
3 letters in correct places on third try.

Lucky guess on #6, just too many possibilities. Thought sure I was going to end a 41 day streak.

Similar problem and lucky to get it in 5.

Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
3 today. Don't tell me I beat the average for once! Could have easily gone to 5.

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
2 today. That doesn't happen very often.

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
4 today & I think 5 yesterday

On a 196 day streak
1: 0
2: 3
3: 67
4: 113
5: 112
6: 47

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
6 Confused Too many possibilities