SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please)
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wordle (word game). Don’t give spoilers! (Please) Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Took 5 today. Was very close in 4 after a wild guess in 3.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
I play the same first 3 words every time.
More often than not, I can then figure out what the word is by my 4th "guess".
Today I had 2 crummy (yellow) letters after playing my first 3.
But I was still able to figure out the word and win on my 4th line Smile

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1565 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Took me 5 today. Only got 2 vowels and no consonants in my 2 test words, so had to fish.

flashguy

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Yesterday, my streak BROKE. Frown

Well today it's back to one. Cool

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2155 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
got it in 3 today. Yes I am bragging.

Posts: 576 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lithog
posted Hide Post
4 today.

---------------------------
"Welcome to Tennessee, patron state of shootin' stuff." Bob Lee Swagger, THE SHOOTER

Posts: 1224 | Location: Memphis,Tenn.,USA | Registered: October 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lithog:
4 today.
Me, too.

flashguy

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lithog:
4 today.

Yup

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
First try today, but again my wife asks me what’s a word that ends in two particular letters and contains two others before I even had a chance to do it. Would have been third try otherwise.

What kills me is I knew the word as soon as she told me the letters, but she didn’t see it.

Posts: 11597 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Well, my streak is now 2. Big Grin

Posts: 2155 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Well don't be in a rush to solve todays, got it in 4

Posts: 24209 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
4 for me today too.

Posts: 3025 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
In 3 today, My 2 "test" words got me 4 of the 5 letters and the word was pretty obvious.

flashguy

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Today's (25th) in 4.

flashguy

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Busted again today

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15970 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
busted

I had three letters after two, those three in the right place on my fourth, neither five or six was the right word.

Posts: 576 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Got it in 4.

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Took 6 tries but the letters I got in the right places gave me too many options - almost.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3604 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
in 4, not to bad today....

Posts: 24209 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
3 today
3rd guess was initially a non-word which got me to guess the right word.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15970 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post