SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year.
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year. Login/Join 
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Does Fox News have a SF bureau? I know they have studios in LA... What's that, a 6 hour drive.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6373 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
The holdup/delay is not on the news side … lol

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26758 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The data will be released at 3 PM Eastern time, and hopefully, Fox can get it on air tonight, even if they have to do a Bobby Bobby Bobby:

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1663 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Notice how they conveniently dragged their feet so this would hit the news cycle on a Friday afternoon and not a Thursday morning? Roll Eyes

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
Body cam video

Thanks.
Do I suddenly see some totally baseless assumptions and predictions disappearing over the horizon trailing smoke?

6.4/93.6
“Cet animal est très méchant, quand on l’attaque il se défend.”

Posts: 47720 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
They looked like two little kids who just got caught when the cops opened up the door.

Notice Paul Pelosi not screaming for help or trying to get towards the police?

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Greymann's twitter link.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
That's weird as fuck.

Pelosi his holding a highball glass with booze in it in his left hand while using his right to hold onto the hammer?

An intruder breaks into your house and you grab a highball?

There's more to this. Hope the perp doesn't take a plea and testifies so we can learn more.

Posts: 4254 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Looked to be a comprehensive bonking. Eek

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8560 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
That's weird as fuck.

Pelosi his holding a highball glass with booze in it in his left hand while using his right to hold onto the hammer?

An intruder breaks into your house and you grab a highball?

There's more to this. Hope the perp doesn't take a plea and testifies so we can learn more.

Indeed.

We’ve been given the perspective of a soda straw.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26758 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Remember y'all, Ultra MAGA attacker. Razz

NRA Benefactor

Posts: 6373 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Is it just me or did Paul Pelosi have a big smile on his face and says “Hi!” to the police? Hardly someone in distress I’d say.

The reaction when the cops open that door seems to me like two people who just got caught with their pants down…pun intended.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
Thanks.
Do I suddenly see some totally baseless assumptions and predictions disappearing over the horizon trailing smoke?
Not quite smug enough. You can do better. Take another shot at it.

Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Same page has the surveillance video of the break-in.
The first comment.

Thanks Oddball.

Posts: 1663 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Is it just me or did Paul Pelosi have a big smile on his face and says “Hi!” to the police? Hardly someone in distress I’d say.

The reaction when the cops open that door seems to me like two people who just got caught with their pants down…pun intended.
Nope. The man was trying to keep matters from escalating, and no, I do not get the impression they were caught in flagrante delicto.

If you see that, you want to see it.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Someone post the 911 call and break in from the same page, not twitter posting smart yet

Posts: 5560 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Why does Paul Pelosi appear to have a cocktail in his one hand? After he goes down, you see ice cubes all over the floor.

This whole thing is just weird.

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
What exactly is the timeline here between breaking in and the cops getting called?

Inquiring minds...

NRA Benefactor

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
FoxNews, I swear. They air the hammer attack, then come back to Harris Faulkner who says in a hushed and somber tone "Oh, the producers are apologizing to me, but I should apologize to you, the audience. We didn't know what we were going to see and we should have had a warning yadda yadda."

Wow. Screw you and your producers, lady. You couldn't take 90 seconds to review that clip before airing it? You fell all over yourself to get it on air at the first possible millisecond because it's salacious and violent, not in spite of those things. At least be honest.