SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year.
Page 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year. Login/Join 
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I suspect he's on paid leave, somewhere there's no internet.

Posts: 9833 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
...somewhere there's no internet.
So, he's on Venus.

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
"Almaguer posted on Instagram last week, indicating he spent Thanksgiving in Barcelona, Spain. "

Posts: 16208 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I’m sure he’s been told in no uncertain terms to keep his trap shut or he will lose whatever severance package that’s been promised.

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Maybe Fox will pick him up.

Posts: 17530 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apology in advance if this has already been posted. Or maybe it's common knowledge, I was not aware of this incident. Apparently Paul was responsible for an MVA in 1957 that caused his brother's death.

https://www.newspapers.com/cli...osi-david-car-death/

Posts: 786 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: January 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5916 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Did you hear about Nancy’s latest faux pas?

She told Paul she was hammered, but showed up at home drunk.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32053 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...attack-daughter-says

Alexandra Pelosi, the daughter of Nancy Pelosi, told the New York Times that her mother called priests to perform an exorcism of the house over Thanksgiving, just weeks after David DePape allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi with a hammer.

Nancy Pelosi, her daughter said, felt "guilty" that her husband was injured by a man who was looking for her.

"I think that weighed really heavy on her soul. I think she felt really guilty. I think that really broke her. Over Thanksgiving, she had priests coming, trying to have an exorcism of the house and having prayer services," Alexandra Pelosi told the New York Times.

"He’s a strong person, athletic. This has been tough. It’s going to be about three or four more months before he’s really back to normal," she added.

there were other reports that Paul Pelosi has not fully recovered

“He’s been out a bit because the doctor said he has to have something to look forward to,” Nancy Pelosi said, adding, “So again, one day at a time.”

https://news.yahoo.com/rep-nan...ional-222736945.html

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like Paul had a TBI in addtion to psychological trauma. Going to take years to work through this. Getting an exorcism for the house is certainly different. Tells you a lot about Nancy.

Posts: 17530 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
With Nancy's stand on abortion I'm a bit surprised she could get a bunch of priests to come over, but then $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ helps.

Posts: 4698 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armored:
With Nancy's stand on abortion I'm a bit surprised she could get a bunch of priests to come over, but then $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ helps.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Somehow Nancy and Two Scoops get special dispensation when it comes to these issues. This shit only goes so far though. Notre Dame disinvited Joe to campus as a commencement speaker in 2021. This was a break in tradition for the University. There was a petition signed by over 4000 students protesting the speaking engagement.

Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Sounds like Paul had a TBI in addtion to psychological trauma. Going to take years to work through this. Getting an exorcism for the house is certainly different. Tells you a lot about Nancy.

An exorcism for the house probably isn't a good idea Nancy. You'll end up being evicted.Smile

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Alexandra Pelosi, the daughter of Nancy Pelosi, told the New York Times that her mother called priests to perform an exorcism of the house over Thanksgiving, just weeks after David DePape allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi with a hammer.

Nancy Pelosi, her daughter said, felt "guilty" that her husband was injured by a man who was looking for her.

Bullshit. Part A happened to reinforce the narrative that Part B is why the guy was there, and not because Paul Pelosi just railed him up the ass. That's it, and that's all.

Posts: 17675 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:

Bullshit. Part A happened to reinforce the narrative that Part B is why the guy was there, and not because Paul Pelosi just railed him up the ass. That's it, and that's all.

Well said.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10860 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What I’d like to know is,who told Nancy that she was going to step down. And how the rest of that conversation went.

Posts: 140 | Registered: December 11, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
So was the house like twisting its chimney around, throwing up black water?

My understanding is that the Catholic Church is well aware of the issues exorcism presents to the secular, and even non-Catholic world, and therefore requires lots of hoops to be jumped through before performing one. A house?!? I don’t know what the diocese is calling it, but I’ll bet an eye it’s not “exorcism.”

Posts: 13598 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^They would probably use the term "deliverance", a broader term that may involve an exorcism.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16956 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
My understanding is that the Catholic Church is well aware of the issues exorcism presents to the secular, and even non-Catholic world, and therefore requires lots of hoops to be jumped through before performing one.

I live in an area where a famous exorcism took place, and have visited many of the locations which played a role. Exorcisms occur when priests witness children climbing up walls backwards, not because somebody got caught doing butt stuff.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15862 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://www.foxnews.com/politi...attack-daughter-says

Nancy Pelosi, her daughter said, felt "guilty" that her husband was injured by a man who was looking for her. "I think that weighed really heavy on her soul. I think she felt really guilty. I think that really broke her. Over Thanksgiving, she had priests coming, trying to have an exorcism of the house and having prayer services," Alexandra Pelosi told the New York Times.

Nancy Pelosi, the devout Catholic that she is, had an exorcism at her house because she felt guilty that her husband was having an extra-marital affair with another man when she was out of town? She doesn't need an exorcism she needs a divorce.

Posts: 14 | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post