SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year.
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
More questions than answers. I am gonna guuess that Pelosi has no memory of what led up to the attack. You know head injury causes retrograde amnesia.
This busniess of a full recovery is ridiculous. They don't know. He will have headaches for about five months and may sound like Fetterman. We do know that is was a penetrating brain injury but in what part of the brain? Plus the guy is 82 and drinks heavily.
The SFD cannot seem to get the simple facts together. Guess they did not play Clue as kids.

Posts: 17530 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
Ok, after carefully reading about 1/6th of pages in this thread, we can confidently conclude the following:

Three people were involved, specifically, DePape, Mama Pelosi, and Papa Pelosi. Forced entry was involved, though it's not clear exactly how many were specifically engaged in these known facts.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8931 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ It seems you should probably read more.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
It's all about the Dems protecting Nancy, IMO. They will obfuscate the truth, cover it all up and make it go away. Nothing here to see, move along.

Posts: 9297 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
So he went in the bathroom to call the police. Why did he come out of the bathroom if he was in danger? Don't most bathroom doors usually have a lock? Was the bathroom door broken into by the nudist?

Posts: 3541 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Was anyone wearing underwear?

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
So he went in the bathroom to call the police. Why did he come out of the bathroom if he was in danger? Don't most bathroom doors usually have a lock? Was the bathroom door broken into by the nudist?

Funny that you mention that. In some of the homes I have done work in there are safe rooms posing as bathrooms.

Even if this were not the case in their home, multimillion dollar homes usually aren't using the $59 hollow core doors from the big box store. A solid wood door with a quality latch set would still be a somewhat formidable barrier and would require some solid kicking or body slamming to break down.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15862 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
“The SFPD also says that there were only TWO people inside the Pelosi home (Paul Pelosi and DePape) when they responded, clarifying statements made at Friday’s press conference which seemed to indicate there was a third person inside the home who opened the door.”

SF Police Chief William Scott was the one who confirmed that a 3rd person answered the door, and the responding cops walked in on a struggle between the two homos for control of a hammer when the door was opened. I'm sure that this is the correct information, and a day later, the department is under extreme pressure to suppress that 3rd person, a witness to all of that took place that morning.

Nancy is REALLY using up some favors.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah, something is off on this story.

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 563 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heydrich:
Yeah, something is off on this story.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The police were wearing underwear. We know that much.

Or do we?

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
Not unless they want to be closer to their britches, if you know what I mean.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I don't know boss, it is SF.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39287 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I’m not wearing underwear.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The police were wearing underwear. We know that much.

Or do we?

I ALWAYS wore underwear when I was on patrol. I don’t know how they do I on the west coast though…

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11476 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
underwear is highly over reported.

Posts: 6514 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Why do I get the impression that ONLY someone who lives in San Francisco would understand the details of this case?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38249 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Now I know that people like the Pelosi's must have a state of the art surveillance camera setup at their mansion. If I were Nancy, I'd want all these conspiracy theories cleared up ASAP. I don't recall hearing any official statements about security cameras. Is LE in possession of the footage, or did the system just happen to go down right before Pelosi's...uhhh...attacker arrived?

What about police body cameras? Do the SF Police have them? Were they working? Nothing to see here either?

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Underwear, no underwear, just as long as no one was wearing Chaps, I don't want to get into that whole story again! Wink

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8548 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3569 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post