SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year.
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year. Login/Join 
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
quote:
“He’s been out a bit because the doctor said he has to have something to look forward to,” Nancy Pelosi said, adding, “So again, one day at a time.”

Back to cruising the tenderloin district.

Posts: 5347 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Breaking: Looks like a judge has honored a Fox News request to release the video footage (from the body cams of the SFPD) including the sfpd interview with Depape. 911 tapes as well.

Gonna be interesting…

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26758 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
What they release is going to be highly redacted and edited, there’s no way in HELL that evil witch Nancy is going to allow anything to be shown that would embarrass her.

In other words, Ron Howard would probably be proud of what we are allowed to see.

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't think she has any choice in the matter. She's not God Almighty. How about we just wait for the video to be released?

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
On the bright side, a bill was introduced in Congress this week named in honour of Paul & Nancy.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/po...r-doj-antitrust-suit
Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., introduced the Preventing Elected Leaders from Owning Securities and Investments (PELOSI) Act this week, which would ban lawmakers in Congress from stock trading. Hawley reacted on Twitter to the news about the Pelosi family's latest stock trade.

But dumping millions in Google stocks right before a Congressional investigation into the company was just a coincidence. Not insider trading or anything like that.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...tack-on-paul-pelosi/

Security video of the hammer attack on former U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband could be released for public viewing as early as Thursday after a judge denied prosecutors’ request to keep it secret.

The 911 call that followed last year’s assault will also be released.

San Francisco Superior Court Judge Stephen M. Murphy ruled Wednesday there was no reason to keep the footage away from public view, especially after prosecutors played it in open court during a preliminary hearing last month.

In his ruling, Judge Stephen Murphy sided with a group of media outlets, including the Associated Press, the Los Angeles Times, and the New York Times, who sought access to the dramatic footage as well as other evidence against David DePape, the alleged attacker, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

AP reports the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office handed over all courtroom evidence to Murphy following a court hearing.

Murphy asked the court clerk’s office to distribute it to the media, which could happen as soon as Thursday.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Preventing Elected Leaders from Owning Securities and Investments (PELOSI)

*ZING!

Posts: 16208 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
On Fox, Jesse Water is reporting that the delay in their receiving the police BWC and Capitol Police observation footage, along with audio of the 911 call that night, is due to the SFPD telling Fox that Fox must send a representative to San Francisco, where they will be handed a copy of a CD. If this data is on a Compact Disc, that means it's less than 700 MB but SFPD is playing dumb. We're supposed to believe that the tech people in that police department don't know how to create a share on a secure server, or break up the data into file sizes which could be emailed easily. What it comes down to is that they're a bunch of stonewalling leftists who are upset that the release of this data was ordered by a judge.

Despite this, I imagine we'll see the goods late tomorrow or first thing Saturday because Fox has already sent someone out to Sodom by the Sea to get the dick err disc.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Has a nice ring to it. Start a petition to change the name of SF.

Posts: 17530 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...tack-on-paul-pelosi/

Security video of the hammer attack on former U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband could be released for public viewing as early as Thursday after a judge denied prosecutors’ request to keep it secret.

The 911 call that followed last year’s assault will also be released.

San Francisco Superior Court Judge Stephen M. Murphy ruled Wednesday there was no reason to keep the footage away from public view, especially after prosecutors played it in open court during a preliminary hearing last month.

In his ruling, Judge Stephen Murphy sided with a group of media outlets, including the Associated Press, the Los Angeles Times, and the New York Times, who sought access to the dramatic footage as well as other evidence against David DePape, the alleged attacker, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

AP reports the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office handed over all courtroom evidence to Murphy following a court hearing.

Murphy asked the court clerk’s office to distribute it to the media, which could happen as soon as Thursday.

This could be amazing.

Posts: 4010 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
On Fox, Jesse Water is reporting that the delay in their receiving the police BWC and Capitol Police observation footage, along with audio of the 911 call that night, is due to the SFPD telling Fox that Fox must send a representative to San Francisco, where they will be handed a copy of a CD. If this data is on a Compact Disc, that means it's less than 700 MB but SFPD is playing dumb. We're supposed to believe that the tech people in that police department don't know how to create a share on a secure server, or break up the data into file sizes which could be emailed easily. What it comes down to is that they're a bunch of stonewalling leftists who are upset that the release of this data was ordered by a judge.

Despite this, I imagine we'll see the goods late tomorrow or first thing Saturday because Fox has already sent someone out to Sodom by the Sea to get the dick err disc.

If they're using Axon cameras, that data gets uploaded to a secure server at the end of a shift (could even be realtime cloud uploading these days) and chain of custody rules apply. Obviously, this footage has to be stored in a way that makes it downloadable or sharable for subsequent court and public use. So the tech is well-established and a DVD is total BS. So many other ways to host and share this stuff in broadcast quality to comply with court orders and news media use. But I'm pretty sure Fox has someone in the Bay Area who can run over there.

Posts: 3692 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Nancy’s looking fairly ill… Seriously…

Apparently she was questioned about the video… Her body language is terrible … the telling sweat; right above her crooked thin red and particularly cruel mouth.

Reminds me of how vengeance is the domain of the Lord.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26758 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I pity the guy who has to pixelate the video of Pelosi's shriveled dick and low-hanging sack. Uh, Paul Pelosi, I mean.

Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
I pity the guy who has to pixelate the video of Pelosi's shriveled dick and low-hanging sack. Uh, Paul Pelosi, I mean.

Your pity comes off as insincere. That's hilarious BTW.

Posts: 7643 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:

To clarify, what they call a "CD" could just as easily be what non-tech PA folks call a DVD(RW), which would be 4.7GB (or more ish). But yeah, DropBox, or whatever, guess we'll see...

I'm looking forward to this, should be, ummm, interesting. Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6373 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that occurred to me, and I hope it is a DVD, but Jesse Watters said "CD".

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah, that occurred to me, and I hope it is a DVD, but Jesse Watters said "CD".
Well, it's Waters, and this is his "world"... Razz

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6373 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
SFPD sure does seem to be dragging their feet on this.

How much you want to bet that the video doesn’t match up with the official narrative, at all. Roll Eyes

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Is this release going to include ALL of the available recordings of the incident, (911 call, police body cam or any other footage, statements, etc), or only info the prosecutor presented at the hearing for the accused?

It'll be interesting, but I doubt we'll be seeing anything that would be harmful to the Pelosi's.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The district attorney's office claimed making the footage public would amplify the spread of misinformation around the attack.

Yes, just like that footage of the Hindenburg disaster caused an increase in "misinformation". Roll Eyes

As a matter of fact, all audio/video/photographs cause us to go down the wrong path, whereas a narrative written out by biased sources is the pathway to the truth. Yep