SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year.
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year. Login/Join 
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
and this freak's wife is third in line....really?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2037 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Someone post the 911 call and break in from the same page, not twitter posting smart yet

At the end of video that oddball posted click "read replies" in middle of screen at end of video.

Posts: 1663 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Why does Paul Pelosi appear to have a cocktail in his one hand? After he goes down, you see ice cubes all over the floor.
Perhaps he had severe dry mouth. Stress can do that to people.

They were both standing up. What do you make of that? Something nefarious, no doubt?

Just take it easy, please.

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Peteroniman:
and this freak's wife is third in line....really?
Certain behaviors of both Paul Pelosi and his wife are indefensible, but not because of anything we've seen in that video.

The cops should have shot that crazy son of a bitch DePape.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I’ll stand corrected here and admit I was wrong.

That door CCTV footage and 911 call pretty much destroys the gay tryst gone wrong theory.

This creep did break in and held him hostage and he’s trying to tell them he needs help without being obvious.

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Certain behaviors of both Paul Pelosi and his wife are indefensible, but not because of anything we've seen in that video.

Noted, I will try to keep my comments to the subject matter

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2037 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
They looked like two little kids who just got caught when the cops opened up the door.

Notice Paul Pelosi not screaming for help or trying to get towards the police?

They clearly knew each other. This was no break in. Pelosi was in his underwear and a dress shirt, with a drink in his hand. He wasn't attacked until after the cops arrived.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
They looked like two little kids who just got caught when the cops opened up the door.

Notice Paul Pelosi not screaming for help or trying to get towards the police?

They clearly knew each other. This was no break in. Pelosi was in his underwear and a dress shirt, with a drink in his hand. He wasn't attacked until after the cops arrived.

Uhhh…you didn’t see the CCTV footage yet of him hammering the handle off the back door and letting himself in, did you. It’s out there now.

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Jesus Christ, guys. The guy broke into the residence. Hello?? This is not a gay tryst.

Now, are we going to be honest and objective, or are we going to behave like leftists who make the world into whatever fantasies they desire?

What's it gonna be?

Pelosi was attacked at that particular moment because the cops had shown up and loon boy knew that he was moments away from being arrested, so he took his shot. Come on. For goodness sake. Let's stop trying to make this into something it is not.

He wasn't after Paul Pelosi. He wanted to apply that hammer to Nan's skull, but she wasn't there, so he said "Oh well" and hit a secondary target.

It's a genuine shame that the cops didn't ventilate that crazy bastard.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I will admit all this time I was convinced it was some gay stuff gone wrong.

It turns out this was a real honest to goodness break-in and hostage situation. Listen to Paul desperately trying to signal to the dispatcher that all was NOT right at that moment. I wonder why they don’t have duress buttons and duress words for this situation there.

If anything, this is an indictment against the Capital Police, who I believe were still supposed to be protecting that place and him. The more I see of them, the more they seem like a bunch of Keystone Kops fuckups.

Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I thought this happened around two in the morning. The body cam timestamp is 09:31

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I really thought this was Paul and a rent boy having a nasty spat. I was wrong.

The 2nd video was really telling where he's sulking around the residence, setting down 2 backpacks, putting on gloves, and breaking in the door with a hammer.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23690 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
I thought this happened around two in the morning. The body cam timestamp is 09:31
ZULU time (GMT), it's ~8 hours ahead.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6373 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
It turns out this was a real honest to goodness break-in and hostage situation. Listen to Paul desperately trying to signal to the dispatcher that all was NOT right at that moment.

Yes, that’s glaringly obvious now.

Although I admit to some speculation myself at this point, the drink in the hand can be explained by how Pelosi was trying to keep the situation from escalating by developing some rapport with the criminal until the police arrived. And he was being very circumspect in what he told the dispatcher because the guy was right there listening, with a deadly weapon in hand that he had just used to forcibly break into the house.

The greatest failing I see in all that, other than possibly the Capitol Police, was that the dispatcher didn’t pick up on the seriousness of someone’s calling about an uninvited individual whom the caller didn’t know being in the house at that hour. I don’t know if she even recognized the name or had any clue about what the “Capitol Police” reference was.

I have the benefit of hindsight and knowing the name Pelosi, but I still like to think that if I had taken that 911 call and been told what I heard, including the statement that the caller had to hang up because the man was listening, I’d have treated it much more seriously. When I was a dispatcher, all 911 calls were treated that way, even if the caller said something like, “Oh, my son was playing with the phone. All is okay and you don’t have to send anyone.” In this case we don’t know what the local police were told. The possible seriousness may not have been explained to them if the dispatcher didn’t recognize it herself.

6.4/93.6
“Cet animal est très méchant, quand on l’attaque il se défend.”

Posts: 47720 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not to be morbid, but is that Mr. Pelosi moaning or groaning that I'm hearing? The fart noise I assume is some type of rubbing of material near the BWC and mic.

P229

Posts: 3952 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Paul had 911 on speakerphone it sounds to me and the dispatcher was trying to play cool as well if you ask me.

I’m sure SFPD knows that name Pelosi very well.

Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Paul had 911 on speakerphone it sounds to me and the dispatcher was trying to play cool as well if you ask me.

Certainly possible. It is always risky to try to determine what someone else is thinking just based on a circumspect conversation.
At this point it would be interesting to know what the police were told about the call.

And of course it's none of my business or concern, just morbid (albeit semiprofessional) curiosity.

6.4/93.6
“Cet animal est très méchant, quand on l’attaque il se défend.”

Posts: 47720 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And for those of us who were sure that this would turn out to be something other than what we were being told before today- gee, for the life of me, I can't imagine why we didn't accept the story. Perhaps it's because we get lied to every day. Roll Eyes

posted Hide Post
There's still a chance Paul enjoyed violent foreplay and had a rape fantasy he wanted this man to fulfill. We can't 100% rule that out since no straight man would marry Nancy Pelosi. I find it very suspicious that his pants were missing and the two men were holding hands when they came to the door.

Posts: 644 | Registered: September 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
He was holding the hammer, not his hand

Posts: 5560 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post