SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year.
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year. Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Media is still pushing this as a right wing attack, now aligning with Jan 6, while totally ignoring facts.

https://www.clickondetroit.com...-ties-in-jan-6-echo/

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38249 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Besides, this is my litmus test: If it suits Hillary, it’s bad for us. If it’s bad for Hillary, it’s good for us. Hillary weighed in and pushed the conspiracy theory, and that tells me all I have to know.

Man, you got that right. Anytime an issue is unclear and HRC has something to say about it, it suddenly becomes clear - believe the opposite of what she says.

Posts: 3692 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Media is still pushing this as a right wing attack, now aligning with Jan 6, while totally ignoring facts.

https://www.clickondetroit.com...-ties-in-jan-6-echo/

Read the comments. It isn't working.

Posts: 17675 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Just to be clear- how many men were in their underwear when the police arrived?

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
You have got to be brain-damaged to believe the story as it's being presented. Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6373 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thus far, one of my favorite aspects of the tale is the phone charger in the crapper. And the danger filled retreat to it! Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16391 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
The missing quote Smile

Stop beating me. I have to pee.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6409 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Thus far, one of my favorite aspects of the tale is the phone charger in the crapper. And the danger filled retreat to it! Roll Eyes

Several have mentioned that...
I have to admit I frequently charge my phone overnight in the bathroom. It's connected to the bedroom and I don't necessarily want the phone next to the bed at night.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Since Pauli PP does like to drink and hangs out in Napa... he could be a cork soaker.

Posts: 4203 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but about the underwear...

Pelosi is in his underwear. That's reasonable. He's in his own home at 2:30 in the morning. Sure.

But- err that is to say- however- if his assailant was stripped down to his Fruit of the Looms, well...

Like many of you, I find that trying to follow this story is difficult because some facts are being concealed or deliberately obscured by the media machine and its co-conspirators. And the "facts" we have seem to be amorphous.

posted Hide Post
How did the guy get to Pelosi's house. Public transportation, a friend? Doubt he has a car.

Posts: 17530 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Doubt he has a car.
Do we know if he has underwear?

Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Doubt he has a car.

Perhaps he borrowed some from security on the way in

Posts: 6459 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
I didn't see any report that Pelosi was only in his underwear.

There are reports that KTVU-TV initially reported that DePape was in his underwear, but they have now stopped claiming that.

“The SFPD also says that there were only TWO people inside the Pelosi home (Paul Pelosi and DePape) when they responded, clarifying statements made at Friday’s press conference which seemed to indicate there was a third person inside the home who opened the door.”

https://heavy.com/news/paul-pe...erwear-david-depape/

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
I didn't see any report that Pelosi was only in his underwear.

There are reports that KTVU-TV initially reported that DePape was in his underwear, but they have now stopped claiming that.

“The SFPD also says that there were only TWO people inside the Pelosi home (Paul Pelosi and DePape) when they responded, clarifying statements made at Friday’s press conference which seemed to indicate there was a third person inside the home who opened the door.”

https://heavy.com/news/paul-pe...erwear-david-depape/

Anyone here trust what SFPD says? Not I… let’s see some video footage. Security and BWC.

Posts: 6459 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wasabi
posted Hide Post
quote:

Anyone here trust what SFPD says? Not I… let’s see some video footage. Security and BWC.

I don't.

Posts: 749 | Location: Lutz, FL | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Friday’s press conference which seemed to indicate there was a third person inside the home who opened the door.

Pimp.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15833 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Doubt he has a car.

No,no, Para has a point, this dude David was a nudist.

Posts: 5916 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Where's the forced entry?
No public transit busses in that community.
How'd he get past the private security watch in the neighborhood?
The number 3 person in line for POTUS must have security measures from US Capital Police, how were they not tripped?

Posts: 2846 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thumperfbc:
quote:
quote:
Doubt he has a car.

Perhaps he borrowed some from security on the way in

Bingo.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8931 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post