SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year.
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Latest from the local news earlier tonight: the person who answered the door was paulie himself, and apparently, after answering the door, walked back over to the suspect. So we’re to believe that paulie answered the door, the cops stood in the doorway, paulie goes back over to depape, where they start fighting over the hammer, and paulie then gets hit several times with the hammer? Roll Eyes

Posts: 490 | Location: California | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm buyin' it.

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
such a strange story

https://hotair.com/ed-morrisse...ammer-attack-n508053

at the link above it says NBC reports "Pelosi himself opened the door when police arrived, and rather than walk out, began to walk back toward assailant David DePape. DePape even assured police that everything was “good,” which — given the broken window — police clearly didn’t believe.

Only then did the hammer attack occur, prompting an immediate response from the surprised officers"

and there is reference to an NBC tweet

but when you click the tweet, it says the tweet has been deleted.

BUT it appears someone had saved the tweet ?

https://twitter.com/vlemx4u/st.../1588549112995098626

Depape and Pelosi were alone in the house for 30 minutes

Police were unaware they were responding to the home of Nancy Pelosi

video at above link

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm guessing Paul was catching.

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Spits or swallows?

Posts: 10828 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
such a strange story

Police were unaware they were responding to the home of Nancy Pelosi

There’s no fucking way the responding cops didn’t know whose house they were going to. The MDT (mobile data terminal) in every police car, ambulance and fire truck keeps information from previous calls for service and there are ALERTS that officer or fire fighters can add to the address. Such as hidden key to door or code to get in or large bitey dogs. The address comes up and so does the name of the homeowner and/or the callers name.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11476 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always open the door for the police and then walk rapidly towards the home invader who is holding a hammer.

Posts: 17530 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
quote:

Spits or swallows?

Yes.

Posts: 17675 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The cops didnt know they were responding to Pelosi's house? Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16391 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Yep, NBC memory holed that report about him letting the cops in.

Honestly, the narrative is changing so much and so fast I can’t keep up.

Occam’s Razor:

Old Paulie was banging this guy on the down low while Nancy was away

Something went wrong and the guy got pissed off

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The retractions, the backpedaling, the cover up, the lies, etc. etc. Typical commie situation blowing up in their faces, they again show they can't even lie skillfully, they are so incompetent. Everything woke = turns to shit.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
And to answer someone’s question earlier in this thread, about why they weren’t being open about it if he was having a gay fling, since they like to celebrate that so much:

Remember that Nancy Pelosi loves to pose as this pious, devout Catholic woman.

That shit still don’t fly with devout Catholics.

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Remember that Nancy Pelosi loves to pose as this pious, devout Catholic woman.

I would bet that Nancy's devotion to Catholicism is about as real as a three dollar bill.

Posts: 10828 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
That shit still don’t fly with devout Catholics.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
The official position is Gay is ok, just do not have sex. Biden's duplicity regarding his Catholocism got him disinvited from a Presidential Commencement address at Notre Dame. Hippocrisy at its finest.

Posts: 17530 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Speculation, but my sense of is, a guy with as much money as he has could easily find a much more desirable "gay fling" partner then this dude, who, like most hippies, no doubt smelled like a thousand devils, had bad breath and things crawling around the crotch. Unless of course the allure of the wild side got the most of him.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^
It is called rough trade in the lexicon

Trade originally referred to casual sex partners, regardless of sexuality as many gay and bisexual men were closeted, but evolved to imply the gay partner is comparatively wealthy and the partner who is trade is economically deprived.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...osi-deleted-n2615497

Here's Why NBC News Deleted a Report on the Paul Pelosi Attack

On Friday morning's episode of NBC's TODAY Show, National Correspondent Miguel Almaguer reported new details from police on the break-in and assault of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul. The report was subsequently tweeted out by the official TODAY Show account...and then quietly deleted while a video clip on the TODAY Show's website was also subsequently disabled. Why?

"After a 'knock and announce', the front door was opened by Mr. Pelosi. The 82 year old did not immediately declare an emergency or try to leave his home," Almaguer recounted. "But instead, began walking several feet back into the foyer toward the assailant and away from police. It's unclear if the 82 year old was already injured or what his mental state was, say sources," he added.

Those details reported by NBC News appear to directly contradict the sworn affidavit by FBI Special Agent Stephanie Minor. According to the affidavit signed by Minor:

"At 2:31 a.m., San Francisco Police Department (“SFPD”) Officer Colby Wilmes responded to the Pelosi residence, California and knocked on the front door. When the door was opened, Pelosi and DEPAPE were both holding a hammer with one hand and DEPAPE had his other hand holding onto Pelosi’s forearm."

So, why the difference in details? And why did NBC News report the new information from their sources without noting that it was seemingly contradictory to the government agents' statement of facts, only to try to deep-six the report entirely?

Almaguer's report for the TODAY Show continued by citing court documents that state "when the [responding] officer asked what was going on, defendant smiled and said 'everything's good,' but instantaneously a struggle ensued as police clearly saw David Depape strike Paul Pelosi in the head with a hammer."

Toward the end of his report, Almaguer pointed to the obvious question: "Why Pelosi didn't try to flee or tell responding officers he was in distress is unclear."

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
^^^^^^^^^^^^
It is called rough trade in the lexicon

Trade originally referred to casual sex partners, regardless of sexuality as many gay and bisexual men were closeted, but evolved to imply the gay partner is comparatively wealthy and the partner who is trade is economically deprived.

Oh man, the lengths such sexually deviant people will go to to get their rocks off. I like the good old days when your skill at undoing a bra strap gained you cred.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
quote:

Spits or swallows?

I'm guessing spits.
The swallows are in Capistrano.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32053 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
So, why the difference in details? And why did NBC News report the new information from their sources without noting that it was seemingly contradictory to the government agents' statement of facts, only to try to deep-six the report entirely?

The truth is what I say it is....
- US Media

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38249 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post