SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year.
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Officers arrived at the house, knocked on the front door and were let inside by an unknown person.

Knowing who the "unknown person" was would be interesting

Paulie has had a lot of unknown people in his life at key moments over the past few months. Wasn't there a "witness" in the DWI car who vanished never to be identified?

I hope this hammer attack goes to trial. How could they not call this mystery person as a key witness.

Posts: 5466 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Paul's pulling millions on insider tips from Nancy. He got liquored up and wrecked a Porsche 911. Now his getting in hammer fights with rentboys. Play on playa. Big Grin

-----------------------------------

Posts: 2424 | Location: Northeast Ohio | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Officers arrived at the house, knocked on the front door and were let inside by an unknown person.

Knowing who the "unknown person" was would be interesting

Paulie has had a lot of unknown people in his life at key moments over the past few months. Wasn't there a "witness" in the DWI car who vanished never to be identified?

I hope this hammer attack goes to trial. How could they not call this mystery person as a key witness.

"How would describe your 'relationship' to Mr. Pelosi?" Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
The "rent boy" aspect of this story is becoming more plausible.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20395 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
This story stinks. It doesn't make sense because deception is going on just like with his DUI accident. I do know there is smoke surrounding this guy. We might not get to see the fire, but he can't hide the smoke.

Yeah, there's this homeless, bi, nudist, hippy, type guy in San Fran, found in Pelosi's mansion in his underwear no less, and we're supposed to believe that he's an ultra conservative.

Because of what was found on a web site. Don't forget that part - because it was found on a web site.

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Someone should dredge up a corporate sales brochure from Blackwater circa 2006 and send Pelosi a copy, recommending them as highly effective at escaping situations with few traces.

ETA:
quote:
Foxnews.com:Pelosi attacker David DePape's ex says he is 'mentally ill,' once came home thinking he was Jesus: report

By Anders Hagstrom | Fox News

Oxane Taub, the purported former life partner of David DePape — the man who allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi inside his California home — says DePape has "been mentally ill for a long time."

Taub is a jailed nudist activist in California who goes by the name Gypsy. She is currently locked up in the Californian Institution for Women after being convicted on abduction charges in 2021, according to ABC7.

"Hello this is Gypsy Taub. I am the ex-life partner of David DePape and the mother of his children," Oxane Taub told the outlet.

"He is mentally ill. He has been mentally ill for a long time," she added, saying she had two sons with the man before splitting up seven years ago.

Taub went on to detail one incident when DePape reportedly came home after disappearing for almost a year out of the blue.

"He came back in very bad shape. He thought he was Jesus. He was constantly paranoid, thinking people were after him. And it took a good year or two to get back to, you know, being halfway normal," Taub told the outlet.

Pressed about DePape's political leanings, Taub said he had never been particularly involved.

"When I met him, he was only 20 years old , and he didn't have any experience in politics, and he was very much in alignment with my views, and I've always been very progressive. I absolutely admire Nancy Pelosi," she said.

She went on to offer her "deepest apology" to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her husband.

Mentally ill.

How interesting.

How shocking.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32053 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Elon knows what's up.

This is going to bunch up a few panties.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
came home thinking he was Jesus

Why is it than in that part of the country a boy who comes home thinking he's a girl is treated as a girl, but a guy who thinks he's Jesus is treated like a common criminal?

Clearly if the guy says he's Jesus he is and should be treated as such.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15863 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Does Hilz even have a firing brain cell? She was caught paying, through third parties, people to go into Trump rallies in 2016 to start trouble. Between the rally goers cell phone videos of who is really starting the fights and Project Veritas following the money, even the MSM couldn't carry that party talking point about Trump/his supporters.

Also, I really would be interested in her tweets when conservatives were attacked in the last 6 years...

But she has zero shame and only cares about herself

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
HELP!

Guys, it’s getting to the point I cannot tell the difference between internet sarcasm and real news. (Whatever that is)

Is there actually something to this “male prostitute” bit or is it just garbage internet rumors/gossip?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12407 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
It makes as much sense as Depape being an ultra MAGA Trump supporter. Nobody is waiting for details to come out.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1514 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
More headlines from Fox:

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-time-assault-report
Pelosi attack suspect David DePape was armed with zip-ties at time of assault: report

ARMED? Are you serious?

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I don't believe a damn thing being reported by the "regular" media.

I can tell you this with almost a certainty though. That dude was let willingly into that house. Count on it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
I can tell you this with almost a certainty though. That dude was let willingly into that house. Count on it.

What makes you say that?

I’m not being argumentative, I really want to know.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12407 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Is there actually something to this “male prostitute” bit or is it just garbage internet rumors/gossip?

IMO, it is one scenario that makes any realistic sense of the facts of the case, all which certainly DO NOT support the left's false narrative of a calculated break-in attack by a MAGA Jan. 6th Nazi from Berkeley CA.

The ease of entry past security measures (alarms, cameras, etc) required for the home of the person next in line for the Presidency after Kamala Harris, in the wealthiest, most exclusive neighborhood in SF. Police response was that of a wellness check, equivalent to a domestic disturbance, and not an urgent/Code 3 home invasion call. Supposed point of entry has evidence of glass broken from the inside, not outside. A still unidentified 3rd person answered the door for police. Through the dispatcher call, it is apparent Pelosi knew the person. Wife is out of town. Known substance abuse issues with Pelosi.

San Francisco.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
The house is mostly obscured on Google street view but the garage side isn't, and several security cameras are visible. One on either side of the garage door, and one on the side of the house looking rearward.

There should be video footage, not only from the Pelosi house, but also from the neighbors.

Let's see it along with the bodycam footage from the police.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15863 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
quote:

What makes you say that?

I’m not being argumentative, I really want to know.

Occam's Razor

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
If the facts exist to bolster the account they’re trying to push, we’ll see them. Yet here they are, screaming about Jan 6th. Occam’s Razor says Paul brought him home for that sweet forbidden fruit of weird mansex and something went wrong. The elites are quick to dismiss our conspiracy theories and all too quick to push their own. Besides, this is my litmus test: If it suits Hillary, it’s bad for us. If it’s bad for Hillary, it’s good for us. Hillary weighed in and pushed the conspiracy theory, and that tells me all I have to know.

Posts: 17675 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:

Let's see it along with the bodycam footage from the police.

I bet we NEVER see that footage. It would likely prove the leftsts are lying their butts off.

I agree the evidence supports the hypothesis that this was some deviant sex misadventure that went bad.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21928 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
The door or window that this ahem…”attacker” smashed to gain “every” appears to have been smashed from the inside by how the glass shards are scattered.

This whole thing stinks

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post