SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year.
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Unless Paul decides not to press charges. Is that even possible?

^^^^^^^^^^^^
He could but the cops saw what happened.

Posts: 17530 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Officers arrived at the house, knocked on the front door and were let inside by an unknown person.

Knowing who the "unknown person" was would be interesting

Paulie has had a lot of unknown people in his life at key moments over the past few months. Wasn't there a "witness" in the DWI car who vanished never to be identified?

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3633 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Given he's married to that hag bitch from hell and is an undisputed flaming drunk residing in SF... couple that with the leftist media working overtime to spin and bury unsavory aspects of this incident, I'm inclined to believe that Paul Pelosi was drunk again, and in a dispute with a male prostitute early Friday morning who had been invited into the house.

That is the same thought I had, someone did not even have the decency for a reach around and the fight started. The news said they both had their hands on the same hammer and there was swelling involved.

Posts: 3790 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxWTDcP9Y5E

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31451 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
From the Wikipedia link:

quote:
The Associated Press reported that one month before the attack, DePape had said online that any journalist who challenged Trump's election fraud claims "should be dragged straight out into the street and shot."[25]

In the lead-up to the attack, DePape promoted QAnon and other far-right conspiracy theories on his WordPress.com blog, where he also attacked "the elites/ruling class", "immigrants, people of color, women, LGBTQ people and Muslims". DePape made posts with headlines such as "Communist Voodoo science", "Feminist gets owned", and "The woke are Racists with a guilty conscience".[22] DePape also promoted antisemitic conspiracy theories, such as accusing Jews of orchestrating the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine in order to enrich themselves and take over Ukrainian land.[26] DePape credited Gamergate, Jordan Peterson, and James A. Lindsay for his interest in right-wing politics. DePape's last post, published a day before the attack, was titled "Why Colleges are becoming Cults."[23]

One month in advance of the attack DePape is on record disputing the election results and all the usual talking points falsely attributed to conservatives. The cynic in me finds that convenient.

Posts: 5784 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Forget Streets of San Francisco.

This is a perfect case for Sledge Hammer!

Posts: 18383 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Opus Dei:

One month in advance of the attack DePape is on record disputing the election results and all the usual talking points falsely attributed to conservatives. The cynic in me finds that convenient.

No kidding. He really squeezed them all in there in a very short period of time, didn't he?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30953 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Having a hard time mustering up a rats ass.

He is the sole architect of his misery and misfortune.

Posts: 53850 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
We know about the hammer, but my unanswered questions all are about the nail.

What was it?

10D Common (aka bus station slumming) (large flat head keeps things in place and also keeps the spike from being lost if sucked into the cavity)

3” #10 stainless steel ringshanked nails (lots of ribbing for a good grip)

12” garden spike

4” duplex nail (has two heads)

3” concrete nails (hard as hard can be).

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32053 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Having a hard time mustering up a rats ass.

He is the sole architect of his misery and misfortune.

Normally I would agree. I’m annoyed by our so called news outlets using this to further their idiotic Jan 6 conspiracies. I want this incident to embarrass them.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Is there anything worse than your "John" (Paul) making you leave after the deed is done. There you are, in your underwear and you're being kicked out.
You might ask why you can't stay for the night, "Where's Nancy?".
And next thing you know, the cops are called and you're being attacked by a hammer dildo and you haven't even been paid yet.
Times are tough.

Posts: 7490 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
The Pelosi memes are starting to flood the internet. My favorite:

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Two guys in a house in their underwear,

In San Francisco,

There was a good hammering,

Entry through the back door,

Pause for a bathroom break,

There is a comedian somewhere that has beaten a keyboard to death writing jokes.....

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38249 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7740 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
The hammer who allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi with David DePape has been named as 'Stanley' by the San Francisco Police Department.

The Associated Press reported that one month before the attack, Stanley had claimed online

'Solid. Tried and true. For those willing to get their hands dirty to raise the bar. Because the measure of a pro is the work they leave behind. I'm on the hip and in the hand of every Pro since 1843 (sic).'

Posts: 16208 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4203 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This story stinks. It doesn't make sense because deception is going on just like with his DUI accident. I do know there is smoke surrounding this guy. We might not get to see the fire, but he can't hide the smoke.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29909 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
This story stinks. It doesn't make sense because deception is going on just like with his DUI accident. I do know there is smoke surrounding this guy. We might not get to see the fire, but he can't hide the smoke.

Yeah, there's this homeless, bi, nudist, hippy, type guy in San Fran, found in Pelosi's mansion in his underwear no less, and we're supposed to believe that he's an ultra conservative.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post