SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year.
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year. Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Even with MSM compliance, the truth will be easy to show.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17192 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Not hard facts but it's plausible.
The whole thing didn't sound right from the start.
https://www.smobserved.com/sto...ing/7191.html?m=true

Posts: 1540 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
When you live in the actual bung hole of America it isn’t shocking that a piece of shit comes to visit you. This is hardly shocking shit. It’s an observation even someone like myself who is trying to remove themselves from politics can make rather easily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21238 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
Not hard facts but it's plausible.
Plausible, yes, and if that is the case, you can expect the full weight of the insane leftist machine to do everything in its power to bury this deep...err...underground. Razz

Posts: 109158 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
This guy had three kids with Gypsy Taub, who's certainly known as an activist in the Bay Area. I wouldn't be surprised if Nancy's husband actually knew who he was when he came in the house.

There was more about the guy in Weaky a little while ago, you have to go to the bottom of the "personal life" section to find any reference to the guy now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gypsy_Taub

Posts: 27303 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Someone needs to tell that poor woman that she has a breast exposed.

Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
It about sounds like they didn't have a alarm system on the house

Posts: 13051 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12:
It sounds like Paul has a hole in the seat of his underwear.

Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
It was a "men's health" checkup at 02:30.

People in power, engaged in deviant behavior?
Nawww.

Posts: 1540 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.politico.com/news/...intentional-00064098

David DePape forced his way into the home through a back entrance, Scott said. Officers arrived at the house, knocked on the front door and were let inside by an unknown person. They discovered DePape and Pelosi struggling for a hammer, and after they instructed them to drop the weapon, Scott said, DePape took the hammer and “violently attacked” Pelosi.

Pelosi had been able to dial 911 after telling the intruder he had to use the restroom and then called from inside, where his phone had been charging.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Knowing who the "unknown person" was would be interesting

And there were unconfirmed rumors that when Pelosi had the accident, there was someone in the car w him. But nothing was confirmed

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Let's not make this more complicated than it is. Paul simply didn't want Nancy to be the only one in the family getting hammered on a regular basis.

Posts: 6789 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
If the facts here are murky, I'll guess the perp's loony left bona fides and what most need clouding.

Local boy James Hodgkinson should be a household name, it's not. (GOP/DIM ball game shooter)

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8560 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charlie12:

Of course they do. I find it unimaginable that they lack one.

So the alarm did not go off, the guy seemingly had an easy time getting inside. The police seemingly did not treat the call as a break-in when they rolled up.

Logic would point to Pelosi letting the guest into the house. And another person who answered the door when cops knocked.

I understand this is the weapon found-

Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17192 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Given he's married to that hag bitch from hell and is an undisputed flaming drunk residing in SF... couple that with the leftist media working overtime to spin and bury unsavory aspects of this incident, I'm inclined to believe that Paul Pelosi was drunk again, and in a dispute with a male prostitute early Friday morning who had been invited into the house.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16533 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I usually (read never) charge my phone in the bathroom. It would be charging in the Master bedroom (Im weird like that).

But hey, two folks fighting in their underwear and a third person who let the Police in after the 911 call only to have the Police watch the assailant whack the victim (Paula) in the head with a hammer. Just another night in/on 'The Streets of San Francisco'. Karl Malden is on the case now and we should see this episode shortly on MeTV.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure the patrol guys couldn't wait to hand this one over to the investigators.

Posts: 7116 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Someone needs to tell that poor woman that she has a breast exposed.

Anatomically and technically correct, but just barely.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20395 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
I understand they’re charging with attempted murder. Even Pelosi will have a hard time sweeping this under the rug.

Unless Paul decides not to press charges. Is that even possible?

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in knowing why Paul would have a hammer at all, let alone one nearby. If someone broke into my house at 2:30 AM they'd find me with a Glock but I'd have to go to the basement to get a hammer. He doesn't seem like a home improvement type of guy.

Posts: 3541 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:

Unless Paul decides not to press charges. Is that even possible?

I suppose there are certain things that can be excused by the victim. Not a layer so I don't know what the line is. Seems to me a hammer attack would be hard to excuse unless Paul said "I wanted him to hit me with that hammer"

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post