SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year.
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year. Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5916 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I'm curious why they're trying to bury the gay angle on this. I thought being a queer was something to celebrate amongst the left...dancing in the streets while waving pride flags and all that.

Posts: 20608 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I'm curious why they're trying to bury the gay angle on this. I thought being a queer was something to celebrate amongst the left...dancing in the streets while waving pride flags and all that.

Because Pelosi is old enough to have the elderly contingent who are still socially conservative, and in all ways modern Republicans, but who've been voting Democrat since the 50's and 60's because that's the way they were raised. They get posted about often enough in this forum. There are enough people in that age bracket that wouldn't think much of an 80+ year old married man having a gay affair either with or without his wife's knowledge or consent. Does Nancy know? Almost certainly. Is it yet acceptable to a large portion of the Democrat voting base for either a man or a woman to have an extramarital homosexual affair? Despite all their celebration of deviancy, I think it would still be a bit too close for comfort for many of them.

There's movement towards this with how fast they buried Monkeypox when they figured out it was another gay STD, and we saw an example of that in how on this very forum, people re-posted "gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men" without blinking. Likely because they didn't know what to do with that, but it's part of the left's trying to normalize homosexuality and bisexuality. It tells me they're trying to accommodate straight men who casually or compulsively engage in sex with men who aren't ok with the notion. This thing with Paul will eventually get used to that end (haha), but only when enough Baby Boomers have died off.

Posts: 17675 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
It seems a bit odd...

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

My guess is 2 reasons.

1) The Narrative of violent MAGA right wing domestic terror is something they like to trot out as often as possible. They believe they can swing some votes in the upcoming election.

2) Allowing any media investigation of Paul Pelosi could open the doors to lots of unpleasant information. How did they get so wealthy? How much insider trading has really gone on? Have there been gifts or donations to the Speaker that they don't want the source or amount known publicly? Is there a long standing arrangement between the Pelosis allowing extra-marital relationships? If so, what's in Nancy's closet? Nancy likes to position as a good Catholic. It would hurt her image amongst Catholics especially but also other religious people if it comes out she approves of his gay relationships.

Bashing the right is far more valuable and without risk.

Posts: 9755 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
And BTW for those who don't know; the phrase that an unnamed CNN source revealed "WHERE'S NANCY!" is supposedly the same phrase shouted in the halls of the Capital on Jan. 6th.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17195 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
So according to CNBC it is now a Federal case.
And according to this Gateway Pundit story will allow the Fed's to control any evidence.
Don't really know if this second source is reliable.

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Well if the Biden FBI is in charge now, we'll never get the real story and the "ORANGE MAN BAD/RIGHT WING EXTREMISTS!" angle will get dialed up to 11 now. Roll Eyes

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gateway Pundit is sketchy at best. Kind of like talking to Roy down at the track who not only picks the winning horses but has the inside scoop on major news events.

Posts: 17530 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Gateway Pundit is sketchy at best. Kind of like talking to Roy down at the track who not only picks the winning horses but has the inside scoop on major news events.

They currently have a better track record than the New York Times and the Washington Post.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Never heard of those papers.

Posts: 17530 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Nancy has her checkbook out to buy a whole lot of "Shut your Fucking Mouth"

Posts: 8728 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
These fucking commies are desperately trying hard, but it ain't going to sway any voters.

Q

Posts: 27620 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Foxnews is reporting the attacker is an Illegal Alien

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10378 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From Canada. Not so stunning.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Silly bastard. Nan's species doesn't have kneecaps.

Posts: 109165 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
from the FBI complaint at the Fox link,

The hammer was Depape's

He broke the glass door to get in

Pelosi was asleep in his bedroom

Depape woke him up

Depape prepared to tie Pelosi w zip ties, but Pelosi went to the bathroom and called police

Depape and Pelosi went down stairs to the front door

When police knocked, Pelosi opened the door

Pelosi grabbed the hammer, Depape pulled it back and then hit Pelosi

Probable cause that Depape assaulted Paul Pelosi and attempted to kidnap Nancy Pelosi

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
from the FBI complaint at the Fox link

Horseshit.

Posts: 17675 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post