SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    For all forum members: An email exchange I would like you to read
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For all forum members: An email exchange I would like you to read Login/Join 
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Could you have let him in then tracked his activity to expose his intent?

Posts: 7458 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess you could go all math-major and do a statistical analysis of how often you reject a similar request, figure out the mean time between rejections, figure out the if this rejection fell too close to the last to be random, etc... or you could just go with the asinine, confrontational, provoking tenor of the jerk you were dealing with, and go with "not a coincidence".

I couldn't find it in the waiver, but the official position on law enforcement of the board seems to be positive and your personal position on law enforcement seems to be very positive. With a hint of an iron hand for screw-ups.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2070 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post