SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lair    The Mandalorian (Disney+)
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Mandalorian (Disney+) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Looks like people have been posting leaked footage from Disney's recent convention showing a trailer of S.3 of The Mandalorian. Not going to post it, I believe Para isn't too fond of pirated vids, search around and you'll find it.

In short, looks like the action and tempo either picks-up or, they cherry-picked every action scene and stitched it together. Part of the allure of this show, was it wasn't a jump-cut/action-fest like many of the other SW projects resulting in giant plot-holes and poor story progression; the tempo and pacing were what set it apart. Hopefully, Faverau and Filoni are able to keep Kennedy and her ilk away from this project and what's shown is simply a bone to their wants/likes.

Posts: 12731 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Mandalorian is the only good thing to come out of Disney in 10-15 years.

Watch the Season 2 episode with Ashoka and pit that against anything else Disney, let alone Star Wars.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 8798 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
Watch the Season 2 episode with Ashoka and pit that against anything else Disney, let alone Star Wars.

Agreed.

Posts: 29236 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:

Agreed.

Third'd.
I don't think they cast a good actress for her though. Mila Kunis would have been better.

Posts: 9859 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Yeah that’s a tough one. Yes maybe someone more youthful looking, but I know Filoni wanted the character to be more measured and tempered against Anakin’s impulsiveness. I think the current actress did pretty well in that regard, but hopefully they don’t Kennedy the character in the standalone series.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 8798 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mandalorian is the only good thing to come out of Disney in 10-15 years.

Rogue One

Posts: 12731 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post