SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 564
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Picture of badge38
posted Hide Post
I haven't yet.. Razz

Glocks are like the old western movie "The Good the Bad & the Ugly".

(nothing against G fans)

Posts: 530 | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chem Geek
posted Hide Post
I finally caved, get to pick up my OD gen3 G19 from 220ST tomorrow! Just in time for friends to come into town and help me break it in. Big Grin

When life closes a door, open it. It's a door. That's how they work.

Posts: 2451 | Location: Riverview, FL | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Raidersrule
posted Hide Post
I own four and I'm sure I'll have a fifth before to long. Glocks, the reliability that Sig wishes they had. Razz

-----------------
"What if... What if grasshoppers carried .45s? Then maybe birds wouldn't **** with them so much?"

Matt Graham, Graham Combat
Discussing what if scenarios regarding cover/crowding

"Our wonderful citizenry expect the worst from police and the great majority of the time, they simply get the best."

Posts: 2873 | Registered: October 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mmissile
posted Hide Post
Fired some ported whiz-bang model the other day. Still no interest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
'proposed 28th Amendment' to the U.S. Constitution: 'Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives. . .'

Posts: 9500 | Location: Former America/Michigan | Registered: November 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of samnev
posted Hide Post
Not until hell freezes over. I guess I just like the feel of metal in my hand. Besides they are the wall flower @ the dance. I'm not saying the are not accurate and dependable I just can't stand they feel and looks of a Glock.

Posts: 1836 | Location: Arizona | Registered: June 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sold my P229R DAK and bought a Glock 19 with the money (don't regret it at all) and want a G17 but am buying a Smith & Wesson M&P 9 today. Variety is a good thing. I should be GTG after I switch out the striker and install the APEX DCAEK.

Maybe someone should start a, "You will sell your Glock for an M&P" thread.

Posts: 260 | Registered: December 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olphart
posted Hide Post
I have used them, And I do not like 'em. Ifound them good for stirring tea,just like a plastic spoon. OlPhart

Posts: 185 | Location: St.Peters Mo. | Registered: March 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by samnev:
Not until hell freezes over. I guess I just like the feel of metal in my hand. Besides they are the wall flower @ the dance. I'm not saying the are not accurate and dependable I just can't stand they feel and looks of a Glock.
Are you going to screw it or shoot it?

Posts: 108255 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brokerexecs
posted Hide Post
I might have bought one but the trigger doesn't feel right. The safety on the trigger sticks out too far, unlike the XDM. I'd buy one if Glock cleaned up the trigger on it. Does everyone know what I'm talking about? The trigger isn't smooth at all because the safety sticks out.

13Bravo-Field Artillery
1/158 IN. D. CO
Army 07-08'-Afghanistan
MK-19 Grenade Launcher

"SIG will be replacing its company slogan from "To hell and back reliability" and "Reliability. First time, every time" to "Life is like a box of chocolates..." -Ghostrider_RSA

Posts: 170 | Location: Arizona | Registered: April 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does everyone know what I'm talking about? The trigger isn't smooth at all because the safety sticks out.

Uh....no...sorry...

But...whatever floats you boat...

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by samnev:

I might have bought one but the trigger doesn't feel right. The safety on the trigger sticks out too far, unlike the XDM. I'd buy one if Glock cleaned up the trigger on it. Does everyone know what I'm talking about? The trigger isn't smooth at all because the safety sticks out.

it's a saftey so you know what's up.

i felt the same way for years, trained a lot of da sd with various sigs over the years/15yds but not really comfortable in that sd mode until i fired a friend's glock back in july.

trigger contol is trigger control, my 1st time put 15 in a 3" cirle from 15 yds in rapid fire and had "no issues" with the safety sticking out too far.

try one, you may surprise yourself.

Posts: 956 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: April 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fourwedge
posted Hide Post
I still don't have one!

Fourwedge

As soon as you are willing to do everything it takes; you are ready to have anything you want!

Posts: 641 | Location: Missouri | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RANGER20:
So far this year:
I sold a G36
I purchased a G19
Net=Zero Big Grin

New springs, New slide release new ghost trigger. Everthing I need in a Glock 19.

I didn't know Glock made knives... Confused Do you carry that too? Wink

Posts: 3314 | Location: Surf City, USA | Registered: April 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Fourwedge. Resize your avatar to 60x60. This is out of hand:

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27073 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of t101
posted Hide Post
quote:
So far this year:
I sold a G36
I purchased a G19
Net=Zero Big Grin

New springs, New slide release new ghost trigger. Everthing I need in a Glock 19.

Ranger20:

What baseplate do you have on your magazines in that picture?

Posts: 479 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still no Glock...even with the Gunny pimping them.

Posts: 548 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Official
Hypochondriac
Picture of 220ST
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chem Geek:
I finally caved, get to pick up my OD gen3 G19 from 220ST tomorrow! Just in time for friends to come into town and help me break it in. Big Grin

From the look on your face... I think you like it. That is the perfect size pistol. Now you have me wondering if I should sell that Beretta.

PS: Tell your honey bun thank you very much for the Banana Nut Bread. Cool

Thank you for your business!

Posts: 31952 | Location: Tallahassee, FL  | Registered: November 24, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CRStout:
quote:
So far this year:
I sold a G36
I purchased a G19
Net=Zero Big Grin

Yes they do.

Oh yeah....Love my G19 and G22

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10367 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of natew73
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CRStout:

Yeah man, a good piece for the price. Just like the handgun.

Google, It can make you look smarter than you are.
Only the Sigs *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
P220 AB 9mmEU
P226 JG
P228 KE
P229 Pre-rail
P239 Tactical

Posts: 670 | Location: AL *****War Eagle***** | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Oldnoob
posted Hide Post
Already own couple. I like them alright. Not the most elegant pistols, but work just fine. Parts are cheap and widely available (even more so than Sig). Holds its resale value, and always have buyers for a used Glock.

I had traded my G17 for a G23, just so I can try out the compact size Glock in 40s&w.

==============================
Taiwan born, Chinese descent, red white and freaking blue America citizen.

Gun Control - A theory espoused by some monumentally stupid people; who claim to believe, against all logic and common sense, that a violent predator who ignores the laws prohibiting them from robbing, raping, kidnapping, torturing and killing their fellow human beings will obey a law telling them that they cannot own a gun.
==============================

Posts: 297 | Registered: April 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post