SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 564
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
Gee I still don't have a Glock. I don't think I'm going to get one anytime soon either.

No sweat...that means just more for those of us who appreciate fine firearms...

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Different!
Picture of mrbill345
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by countrygun:
Before the pic popped up (dial up) I was typing

"It..Is..Alive"

Shouldn't the title be "You vill buy a Glock." then? Wink

“Agnostic, gun owning, conservative, college educated hillbilly”

Posts: 4139 | Location: Middle Finger of WV | Registered: March 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being a loud-mouth troublemaker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrbill345:
quote:
Originally posted by countrygun:
Before the pic popped up (dial up) I was typing

"It..Is..Alive"

Shouldn't the title be "You vill buy a Glock." then? Wink

It's pronounced "Fronkensteen". Big Grin

Posts: 23226 | Registered: March 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108255 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Marcuswendt
posted Hide Post
I have considered a G20 simply for the 10MM, but over all I feel no huge desire to get a Glock... still.

The M&Ps do just fine for me.

Posts: 3770 | Registered: January 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Glock 35 OD is on the way to me now!!!!!

Really want a Glock 23 Gen 4......hopefully it is out next month.

Posts: 4009 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Picture of Buster30290
posted Hide Post
This thread's been around since March and I still don't have a Glock. Is there something wrong with me?

Buster - "THE SENILITY PRAYER
God, grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway; the good fortune to run into the ones I do; and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch until .......

Posts: 3646 | Location: Nawth Jawja | Registered: February 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
No, but don't tell anyone I said that.

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Buster30290:
This thread's been around since March and I still don't have a Glock. Is there something wrong with me?

Yeah March of last year. Come on you know you want one.

Posts: 5000 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
I bought my First Glock because of this Thread...and It is a mandatory Glock 19. I bought it from someone here...Cant say I dont like it.. But the finger grove to trigger guard is a little tight. other than that...It is a Shooter

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9077 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPP
posted Hide Post
Got my first Glock this month, Gen 4 G19. I like it very much, I am already shopping for another Glock. This time a G30SF.

Posts: 1935 | Registered: August 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Calculating Cooling
Capacity In Hell
Picture of sig239srt
posted Hide Post
Still no FREE Glock as come my way.

Posts: 2625 | Location: AZ | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Buster30290:

Yes.

Please buy.

Soon.

kthnxbye

Posts: 3823 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Joni Lynn
posted Hide Post
Well.............maybe, possibly but highly doubtful. In life most anything is possible but levels of probability vary greatly. The chance of tupperware coming home with me is extremely low. I don't know where I put one if I did adopt it. It absolutely won't displace a 1911 or S&W revolver.
I didn't buy one when I worked in the gun store, I just don't have any feelings for them at all.

A woman can never have too many guns.

Posts: 201 | Location: State of Confusion | Registered: May 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The only plastic in my collection is a Mosquito... and I'd gladly get rid of that. I cannot see myself buying and/or falling in love with a Glock, ever, or at least not in this lifetime.

Although, I'm sure there are times when a Glock in the hand is way better than two Sigs in the truck... Roll Eyes

Posts: 3314 | Location: Surf City, USA | Registered: April 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BamaSigger
posted Hide Post
Just checkin in...been over a year since I saw this thread and still not bought one... Razz

Posts: 1459 | Location: Not as far South as I'd like to be | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPP
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CRStout:
I cannot see myself buying and/or falling in love with a Glock, ever, or at least not in this lifetime.

LOL. I NEVER thought I'd own a Glock

Posts: 1935 | Registered: August 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not that anyone should care what I think or do, but.....

Still I'm Glock free.

Held one today...it reaffirmed my Good decision not to buy one.

Posts: 128 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i'm a long time sig guy but seeing/shooting was a pleasant surprise and the g27 is much easier to carry iwb.

Posts: 956 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: April 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
I bought a Glock 19 Gen 4 about a month ago. I wonder why I waited so long!

Posts: 6684 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post