SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 567
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Waynefi:
There are still a few Sigs I am interested in. The current deal on the 1911's is interesting !

I just got an email yesterday that the deal is no more - or at least there are no more dealer orders being accepted. What's out there is it. Looks like it was a little more popular than expected.

Posts: 3678 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bobtheelf:
quote:
Originally posted by Waynefi:
There are still a few Sigs I am interested in. The current deal on the 1911's is interesting !

I just got an email yesterday that the deal is no more - or at least there are no more dealer orders being accepted. What's out there is it. Looks like it was a little more popular than expected.

Typical for me, it was a good deal !

Posts: 29 | Location: Northern Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Is there some kind of G26 shortage? My LGS is taking FOREVER to come up with one.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9183 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
.... you will by ANOTHER Glock19, I love these things.
G19/G4, with the same Dawson fiber optic steel front sight I put on all the plastic fantastic.

Put 700rds thru this the past few nights with my son, I think he's gonna claim it as his.

Posts: 3586 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not at any of mine.. I'd just order one off GB and let them transfer it, so they still make some $ from it. A good LGS is hard to find.

quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
Is there some kind of G26 shortage? My LGS is taking FOREVER to come up with one.

Posts: 1026 | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Success! G26 Gen 4 followed me home. Finally.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9183 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trickedtrix
posted Hide Post
I just picked up Glock #4 today! G26 w/night sights

*Handguns are fine, Shotguns are final

Posts: 1238 | Location: IL | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
You guys finally worn me down. Got damnit. Last platform I'd think I'd buy.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12960 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One day at a time
Picture of RANGER20
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
You guys finally worn me down. Got damnit. Last platform I'd think I'd buy.

Smile
Hopefully not the last... But I hope you enjoy your Glock...

I've found that when I quit comparing my Glocks to my other guns, and just shoot them a lot, they become very familiar fast and accurate. Suddenly I realize how good overall they are... Crunchy trigger and all...

I trust my ability with one daily...

Congrats on taking the leap of faith...

Posts: 5499 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
I keep going back and forth on the G42...
I think I need to get the wife to hold one in her hand before I go for it. Confused

I sold my G30S last Saturday to a friend of mine..
I found I'd rather carry my Gen 2 G19 when I carry a Glock... Big Grin

Posts: 4411 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One day at a time
Picture of RANGER20
posted Hide Post
1lowlife...
Ya I sold my Gen 30 (Not S) I didn't prefer the bulk nor the fat little short grip for my larger hands.

I did go out purchase and qualify with my G36 as one of my options for CCW it is on me now Smile

Today I Got a Gen 2 21 as my bigger 45 which will also be converted to 10mm. and a gently used Gen2 19. Cost for each $389. at a local Gun shop
The Glock 19 GEN II was always my favorite GLOCK. Even over my Gen 3 or 4...
Congrats on going back to your old friend.

Posts: 5499 | Registered: August 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non Nobis Solum
posted Hide Post
Bought a new Gen4 19 over the weekend.

TLR1, Vickers mag base plates and threaded barrel already here. Trijicon RMR is in the plans.

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Charlottesville, VA | Registered: May 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
-2x g17 rtf2 (((
-g19 rtf2 (((
-3x g19 gen3
-2x g19 gen 4
-g26 gen3
-g20 gen3
-g29 gen3
-g36 gen3
-g32 gen4

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RANGER20:
1lowlife...
Ya I sold my Gen 30 (Not S) I didn't prefer the bulk nor the fat little short grip for my larger hands.

I did go out purchase and qualify with my G36 as one of my options for CCW it is on me now Smile

Today I Got a Gen 2 21 as my bigger 45 which will also be converted to 10mm. and a gently used Gen2 19. Cost for each $389. at a local Gun shop
The Glock 19 GEN II was always my favorite GLOCK. Even over my Gen 3 or 4...
Congrats on going back to your old friend.

My Gen 2 G19 and G17 are my favorite as well.
Glad I finally landed a Gen 1 G17, but man is that stock grip slick.

I sold my Gen 2 G21 to a coworker after buying the G30S.
I might have to either try to buy it back (I doubt he will do that) or find another Gen 2 G21.
That G21 was the pistol that got me back into 45ACP.
Without it I never would have bought my WG P220.. Big Grin

So buying a Glock, got me to buy another Sig.... Confused
Go figure...

Posts: 4411 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
I bought a pristine G30SF a week ago that someone traded in for a G30S that my dealer acquired. Well, my dealer acquired three sequential serial numbered G30S today. After fondling one, I promptly traded in the G30SF and bought two of the the G30S's today. Range tomorrow.

Posts: 13861 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
I bought a pristine G30SF a week ago that someone traded in for a G30S that my dealer acquired. Well, my dealer acquired three sequential serial numbered G30S today. After fondling one, I promptly traded in the G30SF and bought two of the the G30S's today. Range tomorrow.

You'll love them. Mine is my go to carry gun. It's bigger than my XDs, but I like carrying it more...

Posts: 1976 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
I've sold all of the Glocks I've ever owned, mainly because everyone wants them, and they sell quickly. But I try to keep one around, right now it's a new G30sf. I haven't seen a G30s yet...

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
Looked at a few Glocks, walked out of my LGS with an M&P 40C Roll Eyes

Jim

NRA

Posts: 63 | Registered: December 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm digging my G17 more and more.

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Czechvar:
I've sold all of the Glocks I've ever owned, mainly because everyone wants them, and they sell quickly. But I try to keep one around, right now it's a new G30sf. I haven't seen a G30s yet...

Kinda why I sold my G30S, very big demand for it, got what I paid...
Sold my 9rd mag for $69 on eBay, I paid $25 for it.
45ACP in a compact lightweight polymer pistol was more than I needed.
It was dead on accurate and no problem with recoil, but the report or percussion of the round was more than this old man needs.
I have no issue with the G21 or my P220.
I also found I preferred my Gen 2 G19 for carry..

quote:
Originally posted by JBoutfishn:
Looked at a few Glocks, walked out of my LGS with an M&P 40C Roll Eyes

You may come around to the best combat polymer pistol ever made, or you might just keep that copy of it... Razz
If that upgraded Sigma works for you, then more power to ya... Roll Eyes
God Bless... Big Grin