SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SC_Mike:
I started out not liking them at all. For years even.

well, i've been a gun owner for 5 years and have only shot two glocks, one mag through each and i don't like them. so i suppose it's a short hatred - so many it would be better if i were to get over my hatred sooner than later? like an addiction that is easier to break sooner than later?

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aces an Eights
Picture of SC_Mike
posted Hide Post
I shoot them well and carry them almost exclusively these days. They aren't my range guns so grip comfort or looks aren't an issue too much for me. Almost every other gun in the world seems to fit my hand better but I'll be carrying Glock for a long while.

Just my experience.

______________________________V_____________________________

Pugnabo liber maneat.

Posts: 11378 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have owned 12 different Glocks. I have tried very hard to keep one and love it.....not happening.

Peace

DCB <><

Posts: 16 | Registered: February 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
12. Wow. I don't know if that speaks to perseverance, a really slow learning curve, or a suppressed desire for Glock.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DCB12:
I have owned 12 different Glocks. I have tried very hard to keep one and love it.....not happening.
Manna from Heaven. You can't be for real. That statement of yours perfectly illustrates my point about Glocks, too perfectly. C'mon, say it ain't so, man. Tell me you're only joshing, before I come off looking like Nostradamus. Razz

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Manna from Heaven. You can't be for real. That statement of yours perfectly illustrates my point about Glocks, too perfectly. C'mon, say it ain't so, man. Tell me you're only joshing, before I come off looking like Nostradamus. Razz

Nope....I'm done. I have not tried the Gen 4 guns, but the grip is way off for me. I have to break my wrist to bring the front sight down.
They are dependable and accurate enough...but the grip is my main issue.

Peace

DCB <><

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
But seriously, it really took you 12 Glocks to be "done"? C'mon. Really?

posted Hide Post
Over the years...yes. I used to shoot USPSA with a G21, GSSF with a G19, G27. Get some on trades or good deal...shoot them, then sell/trade them.

I'm done.

Peace

DCB <><

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Comedy Gold Big Grin

All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
quote:

Peace

Wow! Makes me think of this article from The Onion...

Warning: has some strong language, may be not safe for work

Article Link

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got 1/2 dozen or so. I can stop any time that I want. Big Grin

Nail

Posts: 492 | Location: Exactly 16" on Center | Registered: December 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Had a dozen of 'em. Nope. Ain't happenin'"

Big Grin

Optical Delusion
Picture of BNW
posted Hide Post
Not yet-- nope natta zip. But if I buy a PPQ will I get ribbed about it not being steel?

Posts: 2092 | Location: Maine | Registered: January 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King of Goodness
Picture of varoadking
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BNW:
Not yet-- nope natta zip. But if I buy a PPQ will I get ribbed about it not being steel?

I believe that is spelled "nadda."

Oh, I see...you're leaving the door open...

Figures...

Posts: 6699 | Location: Dixie | Registered: February 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optical Delusion
Picture of BNW
posted Hide Post
Spelling has never been my strong suit, but I do other things a little better. thanx for the heads up.

Posts: 2092 | Location: Maine | Registered: January 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Be cool

posted Hide Post
quote:

You never heard it from me, but Sig forum members love their PPQs. Many have more than one too! Big Grin

~ For CQB, I use my light saber.

Posts: 68 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've alway's been curious about people who openly correct someone's spelling. Does it compensate for the small dick? does it work??

*always

and yes it helps Roll Eyes

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I said

Be

Cool

sick puppy
posted Hide Post
my apologies to both BNW and Para. just trying to lighten the mood with some ill-timed humor...

fail.