SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 128
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Smudge!

I have a castle nut wrench you can borrow Wink

Posts: 5147 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys! Feels good to have it resolved. Smile

I put a vertical foregrip on my Scorpion earlier today and felt like I was getting away with something lol.

quote:
Originally posted by KSGM:
Smudge, what are the exact functions of those two emails? Under what circumstances are they relevant, outside of the example provided by your case?

The NICS email is for clearing up issues with NICS delays and mistaken identity denials and such. Direct communication with the FBI about the issue instead of just waiting and wondering. The IPB email is for the Industry Processing Branch, and they're responsible for industry forms processing. I hear you thinking "Well... you're not in the industry, so why did you email them, and why did they help you?" I emailed them because I saw a number of folks in the NFA subreddit relate success with contacting them through this email. How, or why, I could only speculate, and your guess is as good as mine. All I know is it worked, and if the wait on my suppressors starts coming up on a year, I'll be directly emailing the examiner who approved this batch for me.

quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
I have a castle nut wrench you can borrow Wink

Lol, thanks. I have one in the parts bin. If all goes well, I'll be coming home with a bench vise and torque wrenches, along with a truckload of my late father's tools and machinery next month, so I'm gonna get the blocks later this year and do it right. Smile

Posts: 17166 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cooger:
For those how have used Eforms recently- did you notice if your form ever moved into submitted/in process folder on the ATF site? I submitted one 3/23/23 and it’s still showing in the draft folder. I got an email from the ATF saying it was submitted back in March. Is this normal?

Well…I got my approval yesterday and picked up my suppressor today. The Edorms site is still showing it in the Draft folder. Oh well. Just shy of 6 months. I was expecting maybe Christmas time.

3/23/23
9/18/23

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It seems impossible to me that an eform that is not in the submitted tab was submitted. How is that possible?

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11007 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
It seems impossible to me that an eform that is not in the submitted tab was submitted. How is that possible?

No idea. It’s never moved from the Draft folder. A few weeks ago I was in my gun shop and asked them about it. They said not to worry about it because that site doesn’t update sometimes and it’s very glitchy. I sent a message through the ask the experts messaging thing and asked about. Never got a response. Just the approval email a couple of weeks later.

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Paper Form 1, 51 days.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Just submitted an eForm4 for a DeadAir Wolfman.

Tick...tock.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17280 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's great, Arc!

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6051 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
Coming up on 100 days for my eForm 1!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17280 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LGS got a customer's paper form4 back today. Submitted on 3/20/23. Since they abandoned eforms, the turn-arounds have been pretty respectable.

Posts: 2160 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just a few days short of 8 months for eform 1. ATF says in process we have a lot going on be patient

Posts: 775 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KSGM:
Paper form 4 silencer

Submitted 4-21-2023
Received approved today, 9-2-2023 (date next to approval signature is 8-28-23).

LOL. There's no predicting this shit.

This gives me a little hope. I submitted for my 2nd can on 5/5/2023. I was hoping for Jan 24. Maybe a little earlier?? Congrats!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't get these F1 days at all. Now 240+ days for an eform1????

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11007 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LGS got three more paper form4s back today. All submitted 3/17/23. Same examiner.

Posts: 2160 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LGS got two paper form4s back today. Submitted 3-3-23.

I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Submitted 3 more Form 4s today. The Dead Air Mojave 9 just released.

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6051 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
I just had a customer get an eform form 4 approved in 6 months, but another customer is still waiting after 8 months.

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Ahwooooo! Nice Halloween surprise. Picked up my Wolfman today.

212 days start to finish, 196 days waiting on NFA.

Mar 23 Purchased from dealer through SilencerShop network.
Apr 06 eForm received by NFA.
Oct 19 Form 4 approved, and Stamp received by dealer.
Oct 21 Picked up and 3-Lug installed.

Posts: 2016 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
Nice! I just put in for my Wolfman, but I already have the 3-lug adapter. What will that be going on?

What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Dedicated PCC can. That way my Rugged Obsidians can go back to dedicated pistol cans. The Wolfman will live on my CZ Scorpion, APC9, and MKE AP5/AP5k. I bought the 3-lug mount when it showed up on sale a couple months back. Since they are available mainly in batches, I snatched one up.

Posts: 2016 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post