SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 132
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Just submitted my latest SBR, first in 3 years. First time using eft file fingerprints. Have to see how it goes. Probably should have done it months ago, but it is what it is. Hopefully the House can get their act together and not shutdown the government.

Posts: 3403 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chino101
posted Hide Post
My latest approval on a Form 4 took 165 days; submitted middle of May 2023.

Posts: 510 | Location: Maryland | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tn226:
Just a few days short of 8 months for eform 1. ATF says in process we have a lot going on be patient

Approved 10/30/23! Almost 9 months but finally Smile

Posts: 796 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received a Form 4 (electronic) approval from 4/5 today. Times continue to trend down.

Posts: 5200 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ef4 submitted 8/10 approved today 10/30.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11149 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
Ef4 submitted 8/10 approved today 10/30.

Shoooooweeeeee!

Posts: 2454 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Gave up on the Griffin. Started the clock on an Otter Creek Polonium today. Let's see what happens. Shop told me they've had a number of two and three month approvals lately.

Posts: 17573 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I filed an eform for my SBR on Sept 13 2022 through my FFL and received the stamp via email on October 11 2022…I dropped by his business a couple of weeks ago and asked him about the wait time for getting approved for a stamp using the Eform 1 this year and he told me that ATF could approve it in as little as two months or as long as 5-6 months…said there is no rhyme or reason with them as of late Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I'm officially at the 4 month mark today.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17575 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
I'm officially at the 4 month mark today.

A lot of people on the NFA subreddit have been doing exactly what I did on page 117 and getting approvals within 48 hours. I'm willing to bet it works for you if you're tired of waiting and willing to try.

Posts: 17573 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
Can’t hurt (hopefully). Email sent.

I'll post an update whether it's my door getting kicked in or something positive!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17575 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Two days after giving up on the Griffin, the first shop finally answered my email about it. Turns out the form 3 to transfer it to my other shop was approved “weeks ago,” but somehow it “slipped through the cracks.” Roll Eyes

So I’m paying for another tax stamp tonight. At this rate, I may as well just go ahead and add a few more cans and cross my fingers for a batch approval. Seeing 24 day form 4 suppressor approvals on the NFA subreddit.

Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
I got a non-response from my email:

quote:
Please go to our website to view the average processing times per form type. These average processing times listed are based on business days and an automatic proceed on the NICS check.

The wait continues...

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Was that from the NICS email, or IPB?

Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Two days after giving up on the Griffin, the first shop finally answered my email about it. Turns out the form 3 to transfer it to my other shop was approved “weeks ago,” but somehow it “slipped through the cracks.” Roll Eyes

So I’m paying for another tax stamp tonight. At this rate, I may as well just go ahead and add a few more cans and cross my fingers for a batch approval. Seeing 24 day form 4 suppressor approvals on the NFA subreddit.

In the long run this just means more cans.

More cans good!

I am now at three months for my Radiant.

Getting ants in my pants to put another in the pipeline, but I want to buy my next can local, in stock, and I'm a picky bastard. Mad

Posts: 5224 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
More cans good!

Damn straight!

Look for sale ads from me going up later today. LOL Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by DoctorSolo:
Getting ants in my pants to put another in the pipeline, but I want to buy my next can local, in stock, and I'm a picky bastard. Mad

After dicking around with this form 3 stuff and a shop that couldn't be bothered, I don't blame you. I laid hands on my exact can and the paperwork was filed on the spot. I had an email from eforms saying my form 4 it was submitted twenty minutes after he pulled it off the wall and handed it to me. I'm not seeing the downside.

Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
Was that from the NICS email, or IPB?

That was IPB. No response from NICS.

Also, I did check their website; 55 days for an eForm 1 my ass. Granted, that's an "average", and they don't distinguish between a trust and individual Form 1.

NICs has never been an issue. I've had the govy microscope up my butt so many times for work that you hear the ocean when I fart.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: flesheatingvirus,

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
my third and final free brace sbr submitted two days before the deadline that was disapproved on 09/01 because I forgot to sign it, corrected and sent back and received on 09/07 was approved on 11/06 and arrived via snail mail yesterday.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8141 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Eform Form 1 SBR as an individual. Submitted Oct 15, 2023. Approved Nov 15, 2023. 31 days. Not too bad.

Posts: 2052 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vgex:
Eform Form 1 SBR as an individual. Submitted Oct 15, 2023. Approved Nov 15, 2023. 31 days. Not too bad.

Wow, nice!

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6127 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post