SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 128
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:
5 months to signature on my latest via electric trust with Capitol Armory.

Glad to see there is still hope for me! I fired off an email to both NM Senators.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17294 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
Another update:

I found this website for contacting NICS. A very nice lady answered the phone, and I briefly explained the situation. She asked for my first, middle, last name and put me on hold.

She came back within a minute saying the ATF "should see something on their end now".

I'm guessing NICS dropped the ball on this one. Roll Eyes

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17294 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Holy shit, that's crazy. Yeah, they've been blaming NICS for all the delays this year. It's so consistent I have to wonder what the deal is.

Well, congrats on any kind of progress on this! Hopefully you get that email in the next day or two.

Posts: 17193 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
Approved.

159 days, 2 emails to senators, 1 phone call to the BATFE NFA Branch, and 1 call to the FBI NICS Branch.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Hey, congrats! Big Grin

Posts: 17193 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I'll post a separate thread later about this guy. Although both are short, I'm guessing everyone can figure out which one was causing me grief.

Be Like Mike
Picture of CEShooter
posted Hide Post
EForm Form 1 as a trust submitted on 11-26-23 with paper fingerprints mailed the next day and approval received 12-11-23.

The ironic thing is that I spent this morning chastising myself for checking my emails for the approval email so much just because mark123 got his so fast and tha I should expect weeks of waiting and look what pops up in my email inbox this evening.

Time to start building.

---------------
"Structural engineering is the art of moulding materials we don't understand into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot really access, in such a way that the community at large has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance." Dr. A. R. Dykes

Posts: 2229 | Location: 500 Miles from the homeland | Registered: February 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking
beer snob
Picture of johnson27
posted Hide Post
electronic submittal of fingerprints and form 1 SBR as an individual on November 20, email approval on December 11. Receiver has been at the engravers since last week, should be set soon.
J27

"I make up for my lack of accuracy by missing as fast as I can"

Posts: 1773 | Location: Mid Michigan | Registered: March 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
I'm at 140 days (8/24) on my first batch, and 85 days (10/18) on my Mojaves. (E-Forms)

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6059 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Over 270 days on a Form 4 and 70 days on a Form 1. Both individual and efiled. I don’t even care anymore.

Posts: 3340 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Form 4 submitted 7 1/2 months ago….just got the approval email from eforms….. I had almost forgotten about it …submitted 6/02/23 wahooo!

Posts: 3121 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Submitted my stamp on 1/5. Going to be interesting to see how long it takes.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7081 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
Submitted my stamp on 1/5. Going to be interesting to see how long it takes.

What kind?

Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick_Perry:
quote:
Originally posted by KSGM:
Paper form 4 silencer

Submitted 4-21-2023
Received approved today, 9-2-2023 (date next to approval signature is 8-28-23).

LOL. There's no predicting this shit.

This gives me a little hope. I submitted for my 2nd can on 5/5/2023. I was hoping for Jan 24. Maybe a little earlier?? Congrats!

Finally Approved! 277 days for my second suppressor (5/5/23 - 2/6/24). My first one took 239 days.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick_Perry:
Finally Approved! 277 days for my second suppressor (5/5/23 - 2/6/24). My first one took 239 days.

Hey, congrats! I just saw your post in the other thread, that's awesome!

Man, I gotta get off my butt and add a pistol can, then start emailing them. I stopped in my local the other day to pick up the muzzle device that came with my Griffin and actually took a look at it for the first time in person. Lady behind the counter said she's seeing e-file trust form 4's from August getting approved now in batches of three or more. I know it's not the norm, but I'm really hoping to have some approvals by May or so.

Seeing quite a few sub-30 day form 4 individual approvals. Been a trend since October or so. They're trying to push down the average. Trusts get to wait six months plus basically no matter what.

Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Rugged Radiant 7.62 Approved
Wait was precisely 6 calendar months.

They did not batch in the can I certified two months later.

I'm not complaining.

I bought an alignment rod and found my brake needs to be re-mounted on my 300BLK. Better get on that!

Posts: 5153 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As one reads this thread the thing that stands out is the inconstancy of the time to process an eform.
I'm normally on the long end of the range (typically 5-7 months) but today I won the lottery.
Submitted 1/19/2024. approved today 2/9/2024!!!!
No idea the reasons. If they could keep that up then life would be pretty good.
No sign yet of a much, much older one.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11011 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Which form? Trust, or individual? No idea what they're saying the average wait time is on a Form 1 right now, but there's a lot of them coming back in two weeks and less.

Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
This one was an Ef4 thru silencershop, trust. Sorry I didn't put that data point in there.

Posts: 5153 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P220Smudge if you meant me. EF4, individual.
I have not had the pleasure of an EF1 that has come back in anything like 2 weeks. More like 2-3 months. But we will see as I'm tossing one in this week.
j

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11011 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post