SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Female basketball player breaks the law in Russia, but have no fear- Sheila Jackson Lee is DEMANDING her release
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Female basketball player breaks the law in Russia, but have no fear- Sheila Jackson Lee is DEMANDING her release Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Dennis Rodman says he received permission to go to Russia to advocate for Brittney Griner's release from jail

No surprise here. LOL

LINK: https://www.foxnews.com/sports...griners-release-jail

Tough to decide whether swapping Rodman for Griner is a plus or a minus! Decisions, decisions.

Posts: 1169 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your shit doesn’t cut the mustard in Russia.
You’re not in the racist USA any more, people of any race, color or religion matter not. You have no rights.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Maybe they’ll keep him too

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Dennis Rodman says he received permission to go to Russia to advocate for Brittney Griner's release from jail

Another publicity junket for Rodman, the only way to stay keep his name afloat.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are there non stop flights to Russia from North Korea?

Posts: 814 | Registered: February 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
"Dear Mr. Rodman - thank you for visiting Russia and discussing Brittany with us. You may leave now, or you may replace her and serve out her sentence instead of her. Either way, we want our pound of flesh."

Posts: 9002 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VANQUISH:
Are there non stop flights to Russia from North Korea?
Heheheheh……I see what you did there. Razz Razz

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:
"Dear Mr. Rodman - thank you for visiting Russia and discussing Brittany with us. You may leave now, or you may replace her and serve out her sentence instead of her.

Oh, I'll take Rodman back into this country, easy choice. At least he's still friends with Trump, who he did not really like much as POTUS, but he recently described as "fucking cool as fuck...I look at him like a friend. He can carry a torch with me anytime.."

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Somebody plant some weed on Rodman.

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Will they even notice a difference between the two? Razz

Posts: 2640 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:

BOGO

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rawny:
Will they even notice a difference between the two? Razz

Gotta say that Rodman looks a hell of a lot more fun…

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dennis has fried his brain on all the drugs he's taken over the past 3+ decades

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Dennis has fried his brain on all the drugs he's taken over the past 3+ decades

Yeah, it wouldn’t be the bottle of vodka he drinks nightly. Wink

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are those the little airline bottles or the big 1.75L Costco Kirkland Vodka long necks? Cool

Posts: 1447 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Vadim Krasikov
Oh, prospects are lookin' pretty dim now, Britt. You might want to start learning a bit of the Russian language which might make your stay better. For instance "Я всегда играю мужчину" will make prison dating go smoother.

Ha ! Too bad they don't have any computers with google translator.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8637 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fischtown7:
Can't wait for that first Russian Prison Haircut Mugshot Smile

I heard the current procedure is to get a soviet style mullet, immediately followed by a full head shave, with the barber laughing and yelling "Fake out !!"

Posts: 8637 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Cool! Maybe they'll keep him, too.

If they did they might get them mixed up.

Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Maybe they will divide her 10 year sentence into 5 for her and 5 for him. Let them serve it together as room mates. As spoiled as both are, one will surely kill the other. But its OK. The world will be a better place with one or both dead.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He should bring her some weed to brighten her day.

Posts: 989 | Location: Tampa | Registered: July 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post