SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Female basketball player breaks the law in Russia, but have no fear- Sheila Jackson Lee is DEMANDING her release
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Female basketball player breaks the law in Russia, but have no fear- Sheila Jackson Lee is DEMANDING her release Login/Join 
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Since Griner says that it is "a crime" to not allow biological men to play in women's sports, I'm waiting for a retired NBA player to declare his transgender status, and then wipe the floor of these female players, scoring 60 pts, 20 rebounds, 10 steals a game.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16698 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about 5 retired NBA players, and keep the women completely off the court. They vote for this stuff, let them have it.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post