SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Great news. Justice prevails. Jury did their duty.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5936 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle.

Huzzah for
good in the USA.

Hey, Joy Reid & Don Lemon. Did you hear the good news?

Posts: 16185 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Can't wait to wear my new "Kyle Walks" t-shirt. Wink

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Holy smokes. I’ve been busy working all morning, so I haven’t had the opportunity to check back. This is great news. Suck the situation even exists to begin with, but you have to be satisfied with the verdict, nonetheless.

Posts: 2058 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Great news and I feel for the kid. I have avoided confrontments in the past only to be ripped off again.

Posts: 11894 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RoboV
posted Hide Post
This is great news! I hope he gets his life back.

I've never understood how any of these idiots that attacked Kyle thought it was a good idea to attack a MAN with a rifle.

"Lion Heart is all heart, Smarty Jones is all out!!!"

Posts: 622 | Location: Destrehan, La. U.S. | Registered: October 22, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
Hot damn! OUTSTANDING news to start the weekend with!

I was hoping for a Kenosha WX forecast, timed around the verdict reading, that would include deep snow and icy roads... but I'll settle for sub-freezing night time temps. The rioters might just need those fires to stay warm while looting and pillaging.. if they stay true-to-form.

https://www.timeanddate.com/weather/usa/kenosha/ext

I'll just bet that Kyle and his family and friends have one of the best Thanksgiving celebrations EVER! Smile

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Great news. This time, let’s protect Kenosha, and any other American city the rabble might wish to destroy—how about it, responsible adults?

Posts: 13582 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
WooHoo!!!

Justice has "finally" prevailed!

Archerman

Posts: 2500 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3488 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Posts: 3488 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if there is a fund set up to help him with his legal bills?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5936 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I'm glad the title of this thread held up until the very end.

Year V

Posts: 2672 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anybody know where I can find the post trial interview with Binger??

Posts: 17501 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Can't wait to wear my new "Kyle Walks" t-shirt. Wink

Just ordered mine!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11224 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Hopefully this is the end, I don’t want to think we can have another Simi Valley acquittal and Federal persecution.

Posts: 2845 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WGN will be interviewing Defense attorneys at the top of the hour.

Posts: 17501 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Anybody know where I can find the post trial interview with Binger??

Hes busy hiring Kyles defense team and filling out new job applications.

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
George Takei is going to be very upset.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17087 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21224 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post