SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case
Page 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 93
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change! Judge tells prosecutor to pound sand in Rittenhouse case Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Commie heads are exploding all over America!

Oh, and fuck you, too, Evan Hafer.

Q

Posts: 26802 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Wow!

Posts: 3487 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not guilty on ALL counts

Posts: 17365 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
While I was initially disappointed the judge didn't declare a mistrial with prejudice, I'm happy that he let it play out and let the jury reach the right verdict. Being found "Not Guilty" on all counts is so much better than being known as Mistrial Kyle for the rest of his life.

Hope he can now avoid the press and those who refuse to believe this result so he can go on to have a happy life.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2127 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
The hissy fits have begun on MSNBC.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4360 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
Now hire some attorneys and sue the crap out of leftist media...starting with Joe "Dumb Ass" Scarborough and his recent spray the crowd with 60 rounds comment.

Posts: 3992 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Oh, give it a bit - I wanna see how those MSM douchebags try to cover up or explain all the horseshit they've spewed first!

Can't wait to see Uncah Joe shit himself silly over this too!

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
So will biden still call Rittenhouse a white supremacist?

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1492 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11028 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
So will biden still call Rittenhouse a white supremacist?

^^^^^^^^^^^
I doubt Joe remembers who he is. He should be out of it for awhile after the Diprivan he had this morning, maybe longer

Posts: 17365 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Hot damn! Smile. Best news I’ve heard this year Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
This is not only a win for Kyle, this is a win for ANY American that chooses to exercise their right to self defense.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15695 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
He might be able to sue Mr. Potato Head as comments were made before he became president.

Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14068 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
^^^ Oh, give it a bit - I wanna see how those MSM douchebags try to cover up or explain all the horseshit they've spewed first!

Can't wait to see Uncah Joe shit himself silly over this too!

As for MSNBC, they will keep pedaling their bullshit. Now for the Kenosha DA's office, there should be massive sanctions for their numerous violations of civil rights......but don't hold your breath.

1. Charging for the shooting at the unknown male victim when they knew who he was and didn't disclose it to the Defense.
2. The Whole crappy video to the Defense while keeping the high res one for themselves.
3. Questioning Kyle about his 5th Amendment granted silence despite being ordered not to do so.

In a real world, any one of those would result in a prosecutor getting disbarred or charged. Of course I wonder how fast the leftist will turn on the two prosecutors (their world will soon be destroyed and it will be by their own side).

Posts: 3992 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Outstanding!

Posts: 11378 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HK Ag:
Great news!!!!

Now its time to sue the networks for defamation!
Well, TBH, Brandon should be first on his list. Wink

As for Kyle...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shifferbrains:
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Great news! Justice prevails.

Next up, Kenosha burns,

I suspect that the National Guard is on the way from their staging area.

Not going to burn, most people have figured out his attackers were actually white.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20924 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Time for him to get rich suing the heck out of a lot of people for defamation.

He should start with Brandon.

Posts: 1051 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
A good day. Hopefully Kyle can get some rest and a little peace. Afterwards come out swinging kid!

Posts: 5712 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
The jury may have made up their mind a couple days ago but waited until Friday so:

1. They can pack up their families and get out of town for the next week to 10 days.

2. Deer season starts tomorrow (Saturday), so having 800,000 plus armed hunters in the state might help keep the peace.