SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 ... 982
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
Most rats would wait until the ship starts to sink before jumping off. Some of these Republicans don't even rise to that level, as they are trying their best to scuttle the SS Trump. What a sad bunch of characters.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 1017 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

...riding it out hoping to see Biden sworn in on Jan 20th so that he can gut his sham investigation.

Likely this. Nothing is going to stop 1/20/21 from getting here. They know that if they can just managed to shoehorn ol' Sleepy in - all of this...all we're seeing in the light of day...all of it...will attempted to be buried Day 1...deep. Never mind the past 4 years of Russia, Russia, Russia...shut up and move on.

$.02 worth

Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
In regards to Barr, I'm not going to throw him to the wolves right now.

Keep this in mind; apparently, the Biden team is now receiving PDBs (Presidential Daily Briefings), which would include DOJ business. Which means IF Barr "did not see" any evidence, did not interview witnesses, or examine forensic evidence and data, he has nothing to report to the Biden team. Guiliani and Ellis's statement focuses on this very aspect; Barr has seen and knows nothing.

In the past, Barr has been outspoken about election fraud being a real thing, and the potential of foreign entities to undermine the ballot process. Hopefully he's still on Trump's side.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16860 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The USA is owned and run by a 2-party system, with each side feeding and enriching the other. Trump was the closest thing to a 3rd party President we have seen in our lifetimes, and if these election results are allowed to stand, he will be the last. This election wasn't about getting a Democrat/Biden elected - it was about removing the obstruction that was DJT so the swamp rats could reconvene with the dismantling of America and seizure of wealth and control.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Trump had someone as tenacious as Holder, something may have been pursued.

Sessions= nothing
Barr= nothing as of this post.

Posts: 5772 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
The rubber meets the road when it gets to SCOTUS and I think we have hope there. Well it's our last hope actually. Getting this in front of SCOTUS has been the goal from the beginning. There is just a incredible amount of noise going on that I'm tuning out more and more everyday. No more video's of Sidney Powell or number crunchers with charts and graphs of all the statistically impossible voting anomalies are needed. No more eye witness testimony is needed, no more long essays by opinion writers are needed, I know what happened and I need no more evidence that only serves to aggravate me.

All that matters now is the preponderance of evidence that the attorneys working for Trump are assembling and preparing to present to the SCOTUS should it get there. The rubber kneed Republicans are no surprise they have been there for years they have just been keeping their heads low the last four years to keep Trump from cutting them off.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8558 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
In regards to Barr, I'm not going to throw him to the wolves right now.

Keep this in mind; apparently, the Biden team is now receiving PDBs (Presidential Daily Briefings), which would include DOJ business. Which means IF Barr "did not see" any evidence, did not interview witnesses, or examine forensic evidence and data, he has nothing to report to the Biden team. Guiliani and Ellis's statement focuses on this very aspect; Barr has seen and knows nothing.

In the past, Barr has been outspoken about election fraud being a real thing, and the potential of foreign entities to undermine the ballot process. Hopefully he's still on Trump's side.

Oddball has a good point. If Barr officially knows of no fraud or other investigations, he has nothing to give to the commies. He has been on our side since the beginnning, most likely still is.

-c1steve

Posts: 4093 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ I will respectfully disagree with my friends here regarding Barr. We have been played by this guy all along. All talk and no actions, when the chips are down. Name one of maggots who are known to have illegally tried to bring the President down in the last 4+ years who is in federal prison right now. Where is Durham? Over a year and a half of "investigation", with promise from Barr that it will be ready by end of summer, and, all of a sudden, nothing will be released until after the election. And now, this Durham creature is simply MIA.

And now, this nonsense no evidence of systemic fraud. Does this guy get his daily info from the corrupt media, also? Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26879 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^

Barr had a meeting with Trump at the WH today. Don't think he was fired Wink

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16860 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Yep, Barr is another establishment pro. He even admits it as he puts the DOJ before everything. His recent non-action isn’t fooling many of us into thinking the DOJ and other 3 syllable agencies have an ounce of ethics and decency left.
Fuck him and all the DC troglodytes should Biden be sworn in.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oddball has a good point. If Barr officially knows of no fraud or other investigations, he has nothing to give to the commies. He has been on our side since the beginnning, most likely still is.

I'm not disagreeing with the theory put forth of if I don't know anything then I can't tell Biden anything but it goes against his oath and direct duties as director of the DOJ. If there is election fraud it is his duty to pursue it and charge the people who are committing it and not play coy games with a possible incoming administration. If he did his job he would not have to worry about what Biden knows or does not know because Biden would not be getting sworn in.

Barr has always talked a law and order and justice will be served game but I haven't been able to point to anything he's done to bear that out and lets face it he has had a incredibly target rich field of some pretty low hanging fruit. I don't think Barr's DOJ has looked very hard because they don't want to get their hands dirty. This talk about fraud being a very particularized accusation to a particular set of circumstances is political cya talk.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8558 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
^^^ Well said

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
This makes me wonder about the person or persons who truly did the real damage by making recommendations to the President to appoint/nominate Barr, Haspel, and Wray and the likes to high level posts. Who are they?

Q

Posts: 26879 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always find Kunstler to be a good read. Yes, it's all conjecture until it plays out, but I think this view is encouraging...

https://kunstler.com/clusterfu...cenes-in-swamptopia/

Posts: 2701 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm more cynical than most But I still have hope and am cautiously optimistic- Still.

Barr is forceful in this video with Wolf Blitzer

quote:
AG Barr On Universal Mail-In Voting: “This Is Playing With Fire…Very Open To Fraud And Coercion”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWGOu3WV3Mk

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13431 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We keep hearing about the need to get this case to the SC, so if this gets to the SC what decision would give Trump a way back into the white house? I can't find any specifics.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3578 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
I'm more cynical than most But I still have hope and am cautiously optimistic- Still.

Barr is forceful in this video with Wolf Blitzer

quote:
AG Barr On Universal Mail-In Voting: “This Is Playing With Fire…Very Open To Fraud And Coercion”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWGOu3WV3Mk

Until he proves himself otherwise, that interview was an act, a set-up, a con-job.

The argument will be. . .

"Look how passionate and serious and outraged he is about this issue! If he were to have found voter fraud, especially mail-in voter fraud, even a smidgeon of it, he would do something about it."

Posts: 3525 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
We keep hearing about the need to get this case to the SC, so if this gets to the SC what decision would give Trump a way back into the white house? I can't find any specifics.
I don’t see it either.
It seems the only hope is with the State Legislatures and the Republicans have no spine.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
two pages back, wcb6092 posted about Jesse Morgan. Here is more info

https://pjmedia.com/election/t...ennsylvania-n1184008

Jesse Morgan, the truck driver involved, told his story at the press conference.

“I drive a tractor-trailer for U.S. postal service, a subcontractor. I drive a route route from Lancaster, Pennsylvania, to Bethpage, New York, to Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and back to Lancaster,” he explained.

“On October 21, when I arrived for my usual route for Bethpage,” he recalled, “an expeditor made three references to ballots that were to be loaded into my trailer, including saying, ‘Hey, you have ballots today.'”

He recalled receiving 24 Gaylord boxes full of ballots, stacked on top of each other. He saw that “envelopes had handwritten return addresses.”

“They were complete ballots. I didn’t think much of it at the time,” Morgan said. When he arrived in Harrisburg, he was not allowed to offload the mail. “I was made to wait for roughly 6 hours, from 9:15 a.m. to nearly 3 p.m.,” he recalled.

“All of this was weird,” Morgan said. After waiting for six hours, he went inside and asked to see the expeditor. “I was told to wait for the transportation supervisor,” an official Morgan never dealt with. “He’s a top guy, he’s the kind of guy that would speak to my boss.”

“The supervisor told me to drive to Lancaster without being unloaded in Harrisburg,” Morgan said. “I knew the ballots were loaded for Harrisburg.” He also recalled asking for his ticket, the slip that shows he arrived, and a late slip to prove he had been delayed. The supervisor refused to give him the slip.

“I then drove to Lancaster, unhooked my trailer in its normal place, and then drove my truck to where I always park it,” he recalled. “The next day, it just got weirder. As I arrived at Lancaster… my trailer was gone, not there anymore.”

“Since I started driving that Bethpage route, I’ve always had trailer 10-R-1440,” Morgan said. He noticed because he really liked that trailer.

“What happened on October 21 was a series of unusual events that cannot be a coincidence,” the truck driver insisted. “I know I saw ballots with return addresses filled out, thousands of them, thousands. Loaded onto my trailer in New York and headed for Pennsylvania.”

“As things became weirder I got to thinking and wondered why I was driving complete ballots from New York to Pennsylvania. I didn’t know why so I decided to speak up,” Morgan said.

Col. Tony Schaeffer, who is working with The Amistad Project team, said the organization had backed up Morgan’s story.

Kline said sources told him Morgan’s story “matched up perfectly on how you would insert fraudulent mail into the stream.”

At the press conference, other whistleblowers spoke about postal workers delivering Joe Biden campaign mail while they discarded mail from the Trump campaign.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gaylord boxes come in three sizes: 48x40x24", 48x40x36" and 48x40x48" all of them hold max 100#

here is video of Jesse Morgan

https://twitter.com/realDonald.../1333875814585282567

Posts: 19700 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Catherine Herridge:

From a DOJ spokesperson: “Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election. That is not what the Associated Press reported nor

what the Attorney General stated. The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible.”

Posts: 19700 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post