SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 ... 985
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Here's a little lawyerly discussion of the new Fani evidence that came out today.

Definitely seems like the Trump lawyer during the initial questioning was setting up these two dim bulbs to further perjure themselves on the stand as the defense lawyers appear to have had the cell phone data prior to this hearing.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30690 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
There's nothing on this page that talks about whether or not the record is still left open for new testimony or evidence.

Axios reports that he's going to hear arguments from the parties on Mar 1 on the disqualification but arguments aren't evidence.

It's still not clear why Trump's people didn't have this before now. Trump's counsel needs a good answer for this.

Regardless of whether it's accepted by the court or not, Wills and Wade are in a lot of trouble.

They had to get a subpeona, then get the records from the phone company and then analysis them.

Closed door hearing on Monday with Wade's partner. Also information out there that the Judge, while an attorney working for Willis, donated to her election campaign and his wife also donated. So, if he doesn't rule correctly, he will probably go down on with Fani the Fraud. It will interesting to find out where all that disposable cash came from

Posts: 4015 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Was there "disposable cash?" I thought the entire cash story was a lie to cover up the trips being kick backs from wade for willis giving him the high paying job he wasn't qualified for.

Posts: 7543 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
Was there "disposable cash?" I thought the entire cash story was a lie to cover up the trips being kick backs from wade for willis giving him the high paying job he wasn't qualified for.

It is a lie. She didn't pay him back thousands in cash for those trips. It's preposterous. And the Judge in this case knows it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30690 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The evidence against Willis and Wade is strong. The key is whether Judge McAfee has the balls to make the right call.

Posts: 19710 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
There's nothing on this page that talks about whether or not the record is still left open for new testimony or evidence.

Axios reports that he's going to hear arguments from the parties on Mar 1 on the disqualification but arguments aren't evidence.

It's still not clear why Trump's people didn't have this before now. Trump's counsel needs a good answer for this.

Regardless of whether it's accepted by the court or not, Wills and Wade are in a lot of trouble.

They had to get a subpeona, then get the records from the phone company and then analysis them.

Closed door hearing on Monday with Wade's partner. Also information out there that the Judge, while an attorney working for Willis, donated to her election campaign and his wife also donated. So, if he doesn't rule correc8ve tly, he will probably go down on with Fani the Fraud. It will interesting to find out where all that disposable cash came from

I've sent out subpoens a number of times for records just like this from wireless providers. It's boilerplate language and the providers see similar requests from law enforcement on a daily basis.

Once the records are received, if you know how to read them they are easy to understand. Lat and lon, and which direction off of the tower. Towers have multiple faces so you know which direction. Triangulate with other nearby towers to pin down locations.

They don't have the messages but they know all the call info and the number of messages, including the time.

I suspect they wanted an expert or other qualified person to prep a report and the total number of entries would take time to analyze but it's not a daunting task by any means. It's a repeating pattern.

Posts: 4145 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Give it a rest

Posts: 108315 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
South Carolina primary today

w 67% reporting ,

Trump 60%
Haley 40%

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Gosh, I sure do hope Donald Trump can squeak by the wildly popular Nikki Haley!

It's her home state, y'know? I hear that they LOVE her there!

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
The President is kicking ass and may or may not be taking names. He probably doesn’t care about names. Big Grin

Question…what do we know of Michael Whatley, who is in the running to be the probable next RNC Chairman?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Seems he won

Posts: 53476 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://lists.youmaker.com/lin...a3SBI8Sbkr/Rk3jcMMxc

Trump Easily Defeats Haley in South Carolina, Her Home State

Trump cruised to victory in the Palmetto State, with the race called moments after polls closed. Haley, however, has vowed to press on despite the result.

cont...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38943 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Haley is jabbering now. She is delusional, as is tradition. Just said she doesn't think Trump can beat Biden Roll Eyes

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3614 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
The really bad news for Haley is that out of her 39% of the vote, 32% were demoncraps.

Posts: 4015 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
The really bad news for Haley is that out of her 39% of the vote, 32% were demoncraps.

Also of note, only 131,472 voted in the D primary back on 2/2.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6268 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
Haley is jabbering now. She is delusional, as is tradition. Just said she doesn't think Trump can beat Biden
People can and will talk about how Haley is staying in as part of a grand conspiracy involving the Deep State, Democrats, RINOs, Unipartiests, George Soros and the Man from U.N.C.L.E. and all of it may be true, but there is something else which is true:

This bitch is crazy. Look at her eyes. This bitch is batshit crazy. Literally crazy, no exaggeration. Nuts. Insane.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:

When the pundit phonies analyze how Trump won but really lost, they say the Haley voters won't vote for DT over biden. They fail to mention that of course they won't vote for DT, they're democrats.

Posts: 7543 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andyb:
Haley is jabbering now. She is delusional, as is tradition. Just said she doesn't think Trump can beat Biden Roll Eyes

Nikki, you're drunk, get a taxi and go home.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16873 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Ari Fleicher said the quiet part out loud: That was a no-labels speech.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24332 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post