SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 ... 1144
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you want to see a trustworthy poll, take a look at the one posted by Elon Musk himself.

5.84 million votes on August 20 and 21. Final result: 73.2% for Trump.

Of course the poll samples only people who have a Twitter account, but I should think this would represent a good cross-section of the country, and there is no fudging of the numbers, no "weighting" of the final result.

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1826015426658415033

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109025 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Link

An article from John Solomon’s Just The News looks at polling.
Currently most polls are greatly over sampling democrats.
Factoring in that and the electoral college prediction from Real Clear Politics, and Trump looks very good.
This is all deliberate on the part of left wing media and their pollsters, of course.

Rigged Polls Creating a False Narrative to Enable Election Theft

Paul Craig Roberts

I have repeatedly warned that rigged polls are turning Kamala into the leading candidate in order that the theft mechanisms Democrats have in place can be used to steal the election,. After the suspicions raised by the 2020 and 2022 elections, it is risky for the establishment to present a candidate trailing in the polls as the winner of the election. Therefore, the pre-selected winner is positioned as the leading candidate so that there is no controversy when the pre-selected winner “wins” the election.

The article below explains how it is being done. The polls are rigged by polling fewer Republicans and more Democrats.

https://www.paulcraigroberts.o...ack&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24573 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Link

An article from John Solomon’s Just The News looks at polling.
Currently most polls are greatly over sampling democrats.
Factoring in that and the electoral college prediction from Real Clear Politics, and Trump looks very good.
This is all deliberate on the part of left wing media and their pollsters, of course.

Paul Craig Roberts

I have repeatedly warned that rigged polls are turning Kamala into the leading candidate in order that the theft mechanisms Democrats have in place can be used to steal the election,. After the suspicions raised by the 2020 and 2022 elections, it is risky for the establishment to present a candidate trailing in the polls as the winner of the election. Therefore, the pre-selected winner is positioned as the leading candidate so that there is no controversy when the pre-selected winner “wins” the election.

The article below explains how it is being done. The polls are rigged by polling fewer Republicans and more Democrats.

https://www.paulcraigroberts.o...ack&utm_medium=email

Why even bother polling anyone? In their state today, they probably just make this shit up.

BTW, Iran has set a deadline for Trump's assassination- before the election. Hopefully, the USSS can keep him safe.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20387 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's not just the polls. I said the same thing several days ago when we were discussing the photoshopped Kamala rallies.

By rigging the appearance of support it would make the fraud look much less suspicious.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15846 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Don't believe for a nano second we have lost our Country as stated in that Robert's article. Oh the haters of America, in America are doing their best to destroy us but for now, we are still playing by the rules. If we the people ever reach our limit on being fucked over by our out of control leaders, we will show them who this nation belongs to. And Iran needs a few JDAMs right when their mullahs are having a group goat roping. Screw those lunatics with some large munitions.

Posts: 17984 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

I remember one particular poll in 2016 from a major outlet, maybe ABC, that had Hillary leading something like 70% vs 30% for Trump. But looking at the details, the poll was conducted in the New England area, over 2/3s of the 2000 respondents were women.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17152 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Don't believe for a nano second we have lost our Country as stated in that Robert's article...

Yeah, ending his article with "Essentially, we have lost our country" is dumber than shit. Roll Eyes I have tuned out all the polls that have been popping up incessantly, be they favor the commies or us. The only poll that matters is the one on election day.

Q

Posts: 27503 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
Folks, we are in a moving bubble of hyped emotions. It is short term and ever changing.

This week it is the dem convention, with the attendant media fawning. A few weeks ago it was the surge in emotion after the attempted assassination.

It is the underlying foundation that matters, and it clearly favors Trump. Inflation, jobs, impending recession, illegal immigration, foreign wars, foreign threats, crime, fentanyl, homelessness, etc.

Trump's campaign is wise to keep a steady pace, knowing that the dem convention is not something they can overshadow this week. Dems may party this week, but it is staged. Reality will return. The convention isn't going to sway undecideds.

If it is true that RFK endorses Trump tomorrow, it will nullify any "joy" the dem convention projected.

Posts: 9723 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:...The only poll that matters is the one on election day.

Polls are for strippers...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44446 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
And Iran needs a few JDAMs right when their mullahs are having a group goat roping. Screw those lunatics with some large munitions.

Were they successful in their quest (which I don't believe they have any chance of), it would put JD in the Oval Office. He wouldn't hesitate to send those JDAMs.

The mullahs must know that any attempt which is suspected to be connected to them will result in annihilation. They haven't hidden their plan, so they've really screwed themselves.

Perhaps one good result of the fake polls claiming the dems are winning is it encourages the rats to show themselves.

Posts: 9723 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The department of labor statistics just announced that its report of jobs created from March '23 to March '24 was off by just a bit. Well, by almost 1 million, actually. heh heh. Oops! Our mistake!

Biden and Harris have repeatedly cited the bonanza of new jobs they created. But when you subtract 818,000 which never existed, their record is shitty.

The Democrat party is a scam on top of a lie inside a fraud metastasized over and over like a cancer cell.

https://www.nationalreview.com...s-created-by-818000/

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11199 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 24212 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Nobody ?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 23190 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post

Posts: 17616 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I remember one particular poll in 2016 from a major outlet, maybe ABC, that had Hillary leading something like 70% vs 30% for Trump. But looking at the details, the poll was conducted in the New England area, over 2/3s of the 2000 respondents were women.

^^^^^^^^^^
Current polls remind one of Dewey defeats Truman. The stupid pollsters made phone calls. The Republicans had most of the phones and hence the result.

Posts: 17479 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/_johnnymaga/stat...sistance-day-1312%2F

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17152 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:...The only poll that matters is the one on election day.

Poll evil is a pain in the neck.

Posts: 16168 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Oh, I SO hope I can remember that line the next time the peeps at work go crowing about polls. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13855 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1826767516321931732

quote:
NEW - Trump Says a ‘Special Guest’ Will Join Him at His Rally in Arizona Tomorrow

“President Trump will be joined by a special guest as he delivers remarks about his America First policies and his vision to lower inflation and the cost of living, secure the border, and make our cities safe again.”

RFK Jr. is in AZ tomorrow...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6362 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
It will be interesting to see if both Lake and Kennedy take the stage.

Posts: 53779 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post