SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 ... 926
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
I suspect that she doesn't want to suffer the embarrassment of being trounced in her home state. I've suspected that the only reason she has remained in, knowing full well that she cannot beat him, is that if Trump is taken out she'd have a legitimate claim to the nomination, being second place in delegates.

ETA: No such luck.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Gustofer,

Posts: 20130 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I can’t believe this bimbo is doubling down, someone powerful is funding her.

Posts: 33870 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
Haley is a democrat plant. I think her presence in the race is coordinated with democrat efforts to make Trump legally ineligible via ballot cancelations; I do not think she will drop out. I hope and pray their schemes come to nothing. I am praying for our country.

Posts: 2405 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://lists.youmaker.com/lin...3SBI8Sbkr/ilwUxXEtCO

Trump Lawyer Says He’s ‘Prepared’ to Pay Nearly $400 Million Bond to Appeal Fraud Judgment

‘They picked the wrong guy to pick on, in my opinion, because he’s strong, he’s resilient and he happens to have a lot of cash,’ said attorney Alina Habba.

A lawyer for Donald Trump said that the former president will pay the nearly $400 million bond required to appeal a fraud ruling in New York City.

“I can tell you what the rules are. Within 30 days, even if we choose to appeal this, and we will, we have to post the bond, which is the full amount and then some,” said Alina Habba during a Fox News interview on Feb. 19.
“We will be prepared to do that,” she said, adding that it’s “close to $400 million for something [where] he did nothing wrong.”

Analysts have said that the appeal bond equals President Trump’s $355 million judgment, handed down by New York Supreme Court Judge Arthur Engoron, and includes 9 percent post-judgment interest.

If the former president loses the appeal, the state of New York would collect the 9 percent, or roughly $30 million.

On Feb. 16, the judge found President Trump liable for fraud, saying he had inflated the value of Trump Organization properties, including his Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida, to obtain insurance and loans.

cont...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38721 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Kevin O'Leary doesn't mince words

Posts: 4700 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Great statement! NY will suffer because of their blind stupidity!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38721 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
^^^ Great statement! NY will suffer because of their blind stupidity!

That would be great

Posts: 5350 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
NH is just hoping along with her supporters that Trump gets kicked out before the election, whenever that will be. Michigan's primary is at about 70% absentee ballots, I figure it's a test trial for early voting in the Fall.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sse,

Posts: 2790 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2790 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I heard part of her speech on the radio when I was out at lunchtime today.

When her tears started to flow, I caught myself thinking, "you don't cry on stage if you're the President."

God bless America.

Posts: 13519 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sse:
NH is just hoping along with her supporters that Trump gets kicked out beofre the election, whenever that will be. Michigan's primary is at about 70% absentee ballots, I figure it's a test trial for early voting in the Fall.

Huh, Trump WON the NH Primary! He got over 54% of the vote...WE are not waiting for anything but Trump's reelection!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8951 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

NH is Nikki Haley

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Well, never mind... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8951 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
sorry about that

The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
2/19/24

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7659 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Imagine what the Republican Party could accomplish if it didn’t have people like Romney 2.0 Nikki Haley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21125 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...nge-will-be-n2635522

Former President Donald Trump addressed voter concerns during a town hall event in South Carolina on Tuesday about whether he would focus, if reelected, on helping the country or “settling old scores.”

Following up on the question, Fox News’s Laura Ingraham explained that female voters “love” his policies but have been turned off by “the other stuff.”

“You say ‘how do you get together?’ We will get together through success,” Trump responded. “When this country—the country was at a level that we never—we had the best employment numbers in history. Everything was good. And this country was coming together. Then we got hit with Covid. But this country came together.

“I don't care about the revenge thing,” Trump added. “I know they usually use the word revenge. Will there be revenge? My revenge will be success .”

Posts: 19605 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...nge-will-be-n2635522

Former President Donald Trump addressed voter concerns during a town hall event in South Carolina on Tuesday about whether he would focus, if reelected, on helping the country or “settling old scores.”

Following up on the question, Fox News’s Laura Ingraham explained that female voters “love” his policies but have been turned off by “the other stuff.”

“You say ‘how do you get together?’ We will get together through success,” Trump responded. “When this country—the country was at a level that we never—we had the best employment numbers in history. Everything was good. And this country was coming together. Then we got hit with Covid. But this country came together.

“I don't care about the revenge thing,” Trump added. “I know they usually use the word revenge. Will there be revenge? My revenge will be success .”

Great answer! A successful and prosperous America is the best revenge against America hating neo-marxist and progressive democrats.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21125 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Yessir!!!

And to President Trump, I wasn't "tired of winning"...NO SIR!! But I WILL say I am sick to death of LOSING with this LOSER administration and its LOSER Libtarded Onumbnutz policies to DELIBERATELY RUIN this country.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
This guy has a very good accurate analysis of Haley and her run.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post