SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 984
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
Officially done with Faux news. I thought Tucker Carlson was one of the few holdouts. His opening monologue tonight was all about bashing Sidney Powell...

Not completely. He did take a moment to note that other than Trump supporters, today's press conference was viewed as an "embarrassing clown show" by everyone else. Roll Eyes

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8423 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
Tuesday, December 8: This is the date by which all conflicts—including court cases and recounts—must be resolved.

Even those states that are doing or will do a recount appear to be simply recounting the same votes by and large, including illegitimate as well as legitimate votes. I've seen no state report there is a mass push to screen ballots already cast for legitimacy.

Well surprise, that's what happened in the Georgia recount. Results are in from the Georgia recount and votes were not checked for legitimacy, simply all the same votes were hand counted and therefore biden still holds a 12,284 vote lead in Georgia.

Rudy Giuliani response: "...fraudulent ballots will just be counted again" ... https://www.breitbart.com/2020...count-means-nothing/

I'm sincerely disappointed with Georgia.

Posts: 4765 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
President Trump has been uncharacteristically quiet. Very interesting.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3626 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigalert:
President Trump has been uncharacteristically quiet. Very interesting.

He is being smart, by letting his legal team do the speaking at this point.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1688 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Rudi presser, Sigmonkey. Very interesting indeed.

Rudi was on fire. Seems well in control of his mind. Powell was good too - did not sound monotone to me. One has to really listen to her. She got quite emotional a few times. That young female lawyer was great too - Kayleigh's little sister? she is great.

Seems like they have a good plan. We'll see how they do in the courts. The swamp is far and wide.

It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

posted Hide Post
I still wonder why da Hildabeast never really challenged the results, other than using Jill Stein for recounts?

I think they tried some cheating, but underestimated the pro-Trump vote which rolled over the cheat.

Had da Hildebeast done what Trump's team is doing, we'd have found the democratic mass cheat back then.

Go Team Trump go!

Ayn Rand

posted Hide Post
Interesting, Senator Ernst basically called S Powell a wacko Thursday evening.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by midwest guy:
Interesting, Senator Ernst basically called S Powell a wacko Thursday evening.

Link?

Posts: 2268 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Even those states that are doing or will do a recount appear to be simply recounting the same votes by and large, including illegitimate as well as legitimate votes. I've seen no state report there is a mass push to screen ballots already cast for legitimacy.
That's because it's not possible to do it. Once a ballot has been removed from its mailing envelope there is no way to discern whether it was legitimate or illegitimate--it simply looks like any other ballot.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27910 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by icom706:
I still wonder why da Hildabeast never really challenged the results,...... we'd have found the democratic mass cheat back then.

Go Team Trump go!

Everything you said, ditto's my belief.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44119 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
That's because it's not possible to do it. Once a ballot has been removed from its mailing envelope there is no way to discern whether it was legitimate or illegitimate--it simply looks like any other ballot.

flashguy

Here's the thing too though. I recall reading when President Trump was ahead in Wisconsin, Michigan and Georgia ... late in the night of Nov 3rd and the next day, a block of approx 140k-143k votes came in for biden in all three of those states ... just about the same number and just about the same time. Wasn't there speculation of a software "glitch" and if so, would'nt a hand recount of hard ballots such as they are said to have done in Georgia reveal any software glitches? ... unless those 140k-143k votes that suddenly appeared late were hard ballots.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around how else any software "glitches" can be revealed if not by a hand recount of hard ballots such as was said to have been done in Georgia. Well an army of code writers and programmers could go over the software I guess. I just figured a hand recount might reveal a software "glitch".

Of course there is still the issue of no way to discern whether a vote is legitimate or illegitimate once removed from the mailing envelope as you correctly pointed out. I was just hoping a hand recount would reveal skewed computer data but the result of the recount is within 2% of the initial biden lead count in Georgia. After the recount, the biden vote lead only went down to 12,284 from an initially reported 14.000 vote count lead.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding how the actual recount was conducted. Maybe the same equipment and software was involved in the recount and therefore reproduced the same "glitch" ... dunno

Posts: 4765 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
Officially done with Faux news. I thought Tucker Carlson was one of the few holdouts. His opening monologue tonight was all about bashing Sidney Powell and the fact she won't just disclose what evidence they have. Tucker and the rest of the sellouts can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned.

Totally agree. I was watching Tucker tonight and when he made that remark, I decided to shut the tv off.
On a side note, I think Tucker is getting a bigger role with Fox. He mentioned something about a bigger show the other night. He obviously doesn't want to say anything that could upset Fox management.

Posts: 245 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Some of the spikes in vote counts would have been physically impossible, considering the number of voting machines (processing time) total number and time between spikes. This would negate the argument that high Biden numbers were from absentee votes.

Physically could not have loaded that many ballots into the machines during that timeframe.

“In the data are 4 spikes totaling 384,733 ballots allegedly processed in a combined interval of only 2 hours and 38 minutes. This is physically impossible given the available equipment at the 4 reference locations.”

"KRAKEN" UPDATE: Let Powell and Giuliani make their case

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glenn Greenwald has an interesting article on Substack where he lays out the case for what is really going on behind the scenes and the mass manipulation by the media.

https://greenwald.substack.com...coalition-opposition

It puts into words a lot of things I've been struggling to communicate effectively but what I view as the evolution of what Pres Eisenhower was warning about the Military-Industrial complex. Media bias/manipulation, outright resistance to bringing troops home , strange alliances cropping up in today's politics and why this unlikely coalition felt Trump's coming to power had to be resisted and cut short - it's all discussed.

It's a bit of a long read - below is a portion of the article so as not to take up the entire page:

The New Ruling Coalition: Opposition to Afghanistan Withdrawal Shows Its Key Factions

An unholy union of the National Security State and the neocon-backed and corporate-funded Democratic Party are about to assume power: with media-supported internet censorship a key weapon.

The Trump era has engendered numerous fractures, one might say realignments, in the political order. Long-time ideological allies are now adversaries, and long-time political enemies are now in full-fledged coalitions. These shifts are not temporary or Trump-dependent but enduring, because they are grounded in shared core beliefs about the defining debates shaping our new politics and how to consolidate real power: call it the Lincoln Project Syndrome.

One major reason for this transformation is a fundamental difference in how to understand Trump: is he the primary author of America’s pathologies or merely a symptom of pathologies which long pre-dated him? Relatedly: is removing Trump from power a vital step in returning the U.S. to its previous status as a benevolent and law-abiding republic, or is isolating him as the principal cause of the nation’s woes a cynical propaganda tactic for whitewashing the sins of those who are actually responsible so that they can rebuild their reputations and again assume power? Were Trump’s policies some radical, unprecedented aberration from U.S. political tradition or, stylistic quirks aside, a standard continuation of it?

How one answers those questions — along with whether one believed that the Kremlin had infiltrated the White House and assumed command of the levers of U.S. power through elaborate blackmail schemes or whether one recognized that this was a CIA-fabricated propaganda fraud excavated from crusty Cold War scripts — determined where one fell on many of the most contentious political debates over the last four years (my answer to all of the questions is the latter choice).

That’s why the millions of Americans who, due to fear of Trump, began paying close attention to politics and consuming news products only in 2016 were such easy marks for peddling fear-mongering narratives and revisionism: because they lacked the crucial historical context in which to place Trump and understand his ascension to the presidency.

But there is another critical debate, one that has rarely been conducted explicitly, that is also a key determinant of where one falls in this new alignment: what are the real power centers in the U.S., the ones most responsible for its worst acts and greatest dangers?

There are many places where that answer resides. One can find it right now in the ongoing effort to denounce the Trump White House for attempting to remove troops from Afghanistan, where the U.S. has been fighting and shooting and bombing in a war now about to enter its 20th year. Take a look at who is demanding that those troops remain, and there you will find the real axis of power — all of its component parts — in the United States.

This is not the first time the Trump administration has been condemned after unveiling its plans to withdraw troops from Afghanistan. In July, pro-war Democrats on the House Armed Services Committee, led by their Lockheed-and-Raytheon-funded Chairman Adam Smith, partnered with Congresswoman Liz Cheney and her pro-war GOP allies to block the use of funds for removing troops (not only from Afghanistan but also Germany), as part of a massive increase in military spending. The oppositional left-right coalition of anti-war Democrats such as Ro Khanna and Tulsi Gabbard and America-First Trump supporters such as Matt Gaetz were no match for the bipartisan pro-war coalition which attempted to block any end to the war.

A crucial weapon which Smith, Cheney and the other anti-withdrawal Committee members wielded was a widely-hyped New York Times scoop published days before the Committee vote, which — in its first paragraph — announced:

American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Repeatedly citing this New York Times story, based on the claims of anonymous “intelligence officials,” the bipartisan pro-war wing of the Committee insisted that to leave Afghanistan now would be particularly inappropriate and dangerous in light of this dastardly Russian interference. (Top military officials and the commander in Afghanistan later admitted the bounty program “had not been corroborated by intelligence agencies and that they do not believe any attacks in Afghanistan that resulted in American casualties can be directly tied to it,” but by then, the job was done).

And thus did this union of pro-war Democrats, Cheney-led neocons, the intelligence community and their chosen mainstream media outlets succeed in providing the perfectly crafted tool at the most opportune moment to justify blocking an end to America’s longest war. That is precisely the same coalition that drowned U.S. politics for more than three years in the sustained, monomaniacal disinformation campaign about Putin’s takeover of the U.S.

As Trump again signals that he intends in the lame-duck session to withdraw troops from Afghanistan, this same united coalition is working desperately to block it. First, Democratic Senator Tammy Duckworth of Illinois angrily condemned the withdrawal plan with deranged reasoning: that Generals are against withdrawal (as though we have no civilian control of the military); troops will come home “in body bags” not by staying in Afghanistan but by leaving it; and that withdrawing U.S. forces after a mere nineteen years of fighting will endanger “our national security.”

Posts: 252 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: December 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Democratic Senator Tammy Duckworth of Illinois angrily condemned the withdrawal plan with deranged reasoning: that Generals are against withdrawal (as though we have no civilian control of the military); troops will come home “in body bags” not by staying in Afghanistan but by leaving it; and that withdrawing U.S. forces after a mere nineteen years of fighting will endanger “our national security.”

She is deranged.

Here's what she's saying today about the election:
Illinois Sen. Duckworth says 'silence is deafening' from Republicans on Trump's election maneuvers
WASHINGTON — Sen. Tammy Duckworth reacted with “utter disgust” to reports that President Trump has invited Michigan Republican legislative leaders to the White House while he is seeking to overturn the election results in that state. Duckworth, an Illinois Democrat, demanded to know why her GOP colleagues in the Senate are not speaking out against Trump’s maneuvers in his increasingly desperate fight to hold on to the presidency.

“I am appalled,” Duckworth said. “I cannot believe we’re at a place in this country where this would happen. He is trying to disenfranchise literally millions of voters, and people need to step up and stand up to him.”

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24328 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
But far and away, Sidney Powell is a national treasure.

"This is stunning, heartbreaking, Infuriating and the most unpatriotic acts I can even imagine for people in this country to have participated in, in any way, shape or form, and I want the American public to know right now that we will not be intimidated. American patriots are fed up with the corruption from the local level to the highest level of our government, and we are going to take this country back," she said.

"We are not going to be intimidated. We are not going to back down. We are going to clean this mess up now. President Trump won by a landslide. We are going to prove it, and we are going to reclaim the United States of America for the people who vote for freedom," Powell said.

The raw emotion in that woman's voice and the words she stated are exactly what tens of millions of us have been saying and feeling for over two weeks now. I cannot see how anyone who saw that speech can question her motives.

If we come out of this nightmare vindicated with President Trump's rightful victory restored, Sidney Powell will go down in history as a patriot. In my view, she already is. Something else to consider; the "case" as it were that is being prepared is not only intended for the courts or ultimately the Supreme Court. It is being made to the state legislators and even our side in the House should, as I suspect, the SCOTUS declines to hear it (I think they will) or if they defer to those bodies over separation of powers issues. And considering that well over 30% of Democrat voters think the election is stolen, the case being made has ramifications for the nation long after its final disposition.

http://ace.mu.nu/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24328 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I guess the system's guy in me just won't let go of this. The BS fake ballots delivered in the dark of night are not the 'key' issue here. 'If' the Dominion Software functions as Powell claims witnesses have confirmed it does, then the DOJ should confiscate the software and have an independent (assuming that's even possible in today's world) team of programmers/analysts tear the code apart and verify/validate each line of code and each module. No claims of proprietary software rights should be allowed to stand in the way of this verification. Election results are far too important to accept anyone's comments/assertions on the software. If what has been claimed is true, that the software has a built in routine that allows for programmatic vote skewing, that would be game, set, and match, Team Trump.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
'If' the Dominion Software functions as Powell claims witnesses have confirmed it does, then the DOJ should confiscate the software and have an independent (assuming that's even possible in today's world) team of programmers/analysts tear the code apart and verify/validate each line of code and each module.

Yes. That would be ideal. But it certainly won't be easy and may not even be possible. Dominion cleared out of its offices in Canada in the middle of the night a couple of nights ago. And there was some sort of raid in Germany to take control of servers, although we aren't sure by whom it was conducted. We don't know who has possession of the servers where the counting took place.

I'm not a system's guy, so you know more than I do, but I would think that if the raw information was sent overseas for tabulation, that's a problem. Whatever manipulation took place may have occurred in a place where it's hard to trace.

-rduckwor

Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
And there was some sort of raid in Germany to take control of servers, although we aren't sure by whom it was conducted. We don't know who has possession of the servers where the counting took place.

Based on the continued, confident denial by Scytl, I believe it is likely that the bad guys got the server. And "bad guys" can include the DOJ, CIA, etc.

Posts: 8687 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Dominion cleared out of its offices in Canada in the middle of the night a couple of nights ago.

For real? Too Funny if they ran our National Election then a week later closed shop and ran out in the middle of the night. Noth'n to see here.

If the FBI + DOJ was rotten to the core who would the Executive Branch turn to to investigate and enforce the law?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13432 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post