SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 ... 929
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26547 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^

"basket of deplorables"

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16731 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Poor widdle Bobby Costas just can't figure out Trump's popularity. We're all "delusional" according to this egomaniac.

Posts: 107779 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Is there a buzzword Costas didn't trot out in those few seconds? I like how Bob turned TDS on it's ear, applying it to Trump supporters rather than hormonal fools like himself.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8370 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
As Donald Trump wins more states and becomes the Republican nominee, the leftists will become more and more panicked and desperate, and the danger to the man will become very great. There's no denying it.

They will throw everything at him they have, because they know that if he gets back into office, they're done. In the coming months, I think we will see absolute fanaticism seize our enemies. I believe there will be attempts on Donald Trump's life.

The only saving grace is that they will become so crazed, everyone will be able to see it and recognize it for what it is. They will exposes themselves completely.

https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo.../1761616311040303574

Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:

More DT really loses while winning. Just like the left can't destroy the country and hide it, they can't support NH without exposing her as a plant. Imagine how it feels for NH to go out for her speech last night and know that all of the enthusiasm shown her is fake and that most of her supporters are actors. Almost all of them useful idiots. Ever met a NH supporter in person? I haven't. Because I don't run in circles of dem party operatives. The howling sounds like the canned laughter on the Andy Griffith Show.

She knows how bad she really lost, and every fake orgasm just rubs it in. Her own state totally rejected her. I hope it hurts like hell, because you've earned it, you America hating plant. I wonder if she was always a plant, or evolved into one. I'll guess always. Probably groomed from the get go by the same people that backed all the America hating anti justice prosecutors. She can't quit until her handlers are done with her and tell her she can. It'll show more after this and as she embarrasses herself further. All the lefty and media fawning can't make up for public liking her just a little more than kamala. Hey Nikki? How's it feel that most of your support is from democrats?

What is really sickening is that nobody in any main media is allowed to tell the truth about her. Nobody, not even on fox. The politburo has decreed all must protect the TDS plant.

Posts: 7486 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Trump might go to jail for this one. He beat Haley in quite brutal fashion. Big Grin

Posts: 13748 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
At this point, the only thing I can come up with is that Haley is running for the Vice President spot.....but as Bidet's VP.

Posts: 3958 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That spotlight is getting a tad warm, ain't it, Fani?

https://twitter.com/BehizyTwee.../1761847959572926826
quote:
The Georgia Ethics Commission has sent notice to Fani Willis that they are reviewing a campaign finance & criminal money laundering complaint filed by Peter Bernegger

She has 30 days to respond and will probably invoke her big black woman card and pretend it's a racial attack

@PeterBernegger is an expert in a money laundering method called SMURFING which happens when the names of unsuspecting elderly people are used to funnel money to political candidates or organizations.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Peter Bernegger:

I caught Fani Willis laundering money into her campaign. I filed an ethics complaint with the State of Georgia yesterday. Interview by Emerald Robinson in the link. Final numbers: $23,459.54 into Willis' campaign by contributors who gave no name or address: blanks.

Secondly, I found $44,295.80 over the limit of $3,000 per person (note: includes gross total of these, GA ethics might only include the over $3,000 amounts).

And the big one: smurfing by Fani Willis abusing our elderly senior citizens by using their names and addresses without their knowledge - $184,916.45.

Smurfing is campaign money laundering, structuring large sums into smaller sums over time. Using the names and addresses of citizens without their knowledge, let alone permission. Willis committed money laundering, identity theft, and elderly financial abuse.

The unaware Smurfs are all over the age of 65. Willis's campaign conspired to do all with the likes of Actblue.

I know the bank(s), I have receipts. These findings and numbers are based on her reports to the State of Georgia, the GA's campaign database and the FEC database. Over two campaign cycles. I call for an immediate investigation of Willis' campaign.

https://twitter.com/PeterBerne.../1756353802146300243

check out his twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/PeterBernegger

movie w Bernegger:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi...g0axqm7eehi&e=1&dl=0

Bernegger is working w James OKeefe. Bernegger will also be filing a complaint against Sen Warnock.

Posts: 19614 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
TOAST.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30460 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Damn right it was a good day

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
a bit more

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...nsition-into-office/

Nathan Wade “made the decisions to hire or fire” employees in Fulton County District Attorney’s Office following Fulton County prosecutor Fani Willis’ election victory in November 2020 , multiple sources familiar with the Wade and Willis relationship exclusively told Breitbart News.

The revelation of Wade’s previously unreported position as the former personnel decision-maker for the District Attorney’s Office raises ethical and conflict of interest concerns. It also raises questions about whether Wade and Willis have been forthright about the timeline of their affair.

“Wade is a prosecutor on the Trump case and he selected the office employees,” a source told Breitbart News.

Wade led a transition team of ten to twelve people who interviewed and evaluated current employees to remain in Willis’ newly won office just weeks after she won the election in November, said the sources, who wished to remain anonymous for fear of retribution due to their direct knowledge of the environment inside the District Attorney’s Office, which they characterized as “corrupt.”

Wade, a second source told Breitbart News, was in charge of determining who of the 250 office employees would remain with Willis. Sources described one-on-one interviews behind closed doors with Willis and Wade, who was “too invested to be just a friend” of Willis to hold such a powerful position.

Wade and Willis claim their relationship started in 2022 after Willis launched the probe into former President Donald Trump. But sources say Wade and Willis “obviously” had an ongoing romantic relationship at the time Willis won the election. “There was just something so weird going on,” one source said.

“Willis said everyone in the office was essentially all terminated, and that essentially we had to reapply for our jobs and must submit an application and schedule a time to appear for an interview,” a source said. “We had to reapply and came back in so they could interview everyone — from lawyers to paralegals to assistants to investigators.”

“And in that room, in my interview, there were a lot of people other than Fani Willis. And that was her transition team. I definitely know that Nathan Wade was in that room because he was taking the lead role,” the source stated. “And I was a little confused because I had never seen him before.”

“I had about maybe ten people in the interview,” another source described the reinterview process with Wade. “Nathan definitely was up moving around and taking charge in the room. Wade hired the entire office of 250 employees,” the person said. “I was just telling him my employment background, and they just sit there and looked at me and they said well, ‘you’ll get an email on our decision.’ And that’s what Wade said. And he looked at Willis. They looked at each other. And there was just something so weird going on.”

The sources did not initially know who Wade was during the transition process, but they told Breitbart News they questioned why Willis would outsource the transition process to unknown actors. “Why was he a part of the hiring process and making the decisions as to who gets hired and fired when he wasn’t even an employee or authorized to be in the room,” a source questioned.

After the reinterview process, Wade and Willis “started eliminating anybody that was too close and in control” of the office operations, the second source said. Willis, sources asserted, violated the Friends and Family Policy by “hiring friends and family” and hiding it from the county with fungible state and county dollars.

“All the people that worked on her campaign became the inner circle,” one source familiar with the inner workings of the office said.

Wade claimed his relationship with Willis began in 2022

Posts: 19614 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
There is a recurrent commonality that shows up in these sagas: “We don’t catch the smart ones,” or to put it another way, “The smart ones don’t get caught.”

When I was an emergency services dispatcher I was often somewhat amazed that when someone who had a court warrant for failure to appear or for some other reason that they obviously knew of, they would get caught speeding or for some other minor violation that would get their name checked and then arrested.

Time and again we see something similar with certain upper society elements. You’ve been getting away with everything from plagiarism to felony theft and fraud for much of your life and career, but then that’s not enough. It’s necessary to prance onto center stage and announce to the world, “Look at me! See what I’ve done.” Then, what a surprise: People do start looking at you and suddenly there’s a disturbance in the gravy train.

I once asked a military judge colonel why people kept doing things that ultimately led to discovery and downfall. His response was that they got away with it for so long they assumed they’d get away with forever regardless of what they did. But there have been enough examples of people who put themselves in the spotlight and suddenly didn’t get away with it any more that one would think there would be obvious lessons to be learned. And then there’s that thing about catching the smart ones.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47422 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Looks like the Kochs are out.

Put a fork in her.

Posts: 20138 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post

There goes Fani's Fulton County Kingdom......It seems the wrong people were charged with RICO violations.

Posts: 3958 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Put a fork in her.
From what I hear, that's about the only thing she hasn't had inserted.

Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

The only saving grace is that they will become so crazed, everyone will be able to see it and recognize it for what it is. They will exposes themselves completely.

I wish that were true. But if they don't see it now, why do you think they'll ever see it? More than half the country is 100% brainwashed to think Trump is Hitler's 2nd coming.

They'll go full fucking Dresden firebombing to take him out, with righteous anger, believing the ends justify the means.

Posts: 3018 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post