SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Thank you, President Trump.

From an eternally grateful American.

Posts: 2336 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wildheartedson0105:
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Still my President for the next 16.5 hours.

Because all he has done, he will forever be my President.

The other day, I was showing my wife the pinned Trump threads that Para started with the no talent ass clown one. We've certainly come a long way since then. We were collectively right to think he would give the GDC's fits. I don't think we had even one person who thought he would become the greatest president of our time, but he has of course.
I would like add to the growing list my thanks to the POTUS. We were lucky to have had him. As patriotic as we were before, I still don't think there is a man jack among us who hasn't seen their love of this country strengthened by the overall experience. The self unmasking of many of the most duplicitous in the swamp in the last few days is still unfolding. When something/someone you love is truly threatened, you really get a renewed sense of the depth of that emotion and the strength that it conveys.
Even if it doesn't feel like it now, We are stronger because of President Donald J. Trump, and I thank him for everything he did.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
I changed to Unaffiliated a couple of weeks ago. It took 3-4 attempts as the web site must have been slammed. Unaffiliated can vote a number of ballots in primary and general election. I distinctly remember Independent being a choice on the website, but it's not mentioned below.

Choose your Party Affiliation in NC

North Carolina recognizes five political parties: Constitution, Democrat, Green, Libertarian, and Republican. A voter may choose one of these political parties, or can decide not to register with a political party. If a voter does not register with a political party, the voter will be registered as Unaffiliated.

In a partisan primary, voters affiliated with a political party may only vote their party’s ballot and may not vote in another party’s primary. For example, a registered Republican may only vote in the Republican Party primary.

As of 2020, Unaffiliated voters may choose the Democrat, Libertarian, Republican or nonpartisan ballot (if available) in a primary election. The Constitution Party and Green Party have not opened their primaries to Unaffiliated voters.

In a general election, voters may vote for the candidate(s) of their choice, regardless of party. North Carolina does not allow straight-ticket voting (also called straight-party voting).

Posts: 4010 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
No love for the 9mm Party?

The 9mm Party might expand but the 45 Party will never shrink.

And I’m in the day President Trump forms a new party.

Posts: 1362 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I tend to stay out of the political discussions here for the most part. That said...

There is no doubt that without President Trump, I wouldn’t have the job I have now, or be in as great a financial situation as I am in. He has truly rebuilt our economy. The cost of housing has soared and interest rates have fallen. People have been able to afford luxuries in life, such as eating out at restaurants a lot. A lot more than during previous administrations. Because of this, I have been fortunate enough to secure a fantastic career.

Thank you for everything you have done President Trump. You will be surely missed.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mr. President you’re a great man and history will be kinder to you than your contemporaries. In four years you accomplished more than any other President. Four more years would have produced even greater results, but the vile actions of a deep state, beyond what we imagined changes that and America. God bless and thank you sir.

Posts: 2777 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
If I were Donald, I'd take my entire family & my businesses, and move them to a country without an extradition treaty with the US. If he stays I'm afraid the swamp critters, both Dem & Republicans, will continue to hound him in the media & in the courts until he's ruined.

Trump exposed the Swamp critters for their time honoured tradition of making themselves millionaires, while ignoring the needs of their constituents. And they will NOT rest until he's ruined.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I miss The Don already!
God bless and protect you President Trump!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to say...

Thank you 45 for reminding a lot of Americans who and what Americans are supposed to be.

He was not perfect....as none of us are but he tried his best and for that I am grateful.

The last 4 years were not about Trunp...they were about US the people that still believe in the Constitution and Bill of Rights...and everything else that makes this country great.

His time in the breach is done but he has handed the standard to 74 million Americans.

We must not be afraid to stand up and be counted as Americans.

We must not think of ourselves as the forlorn hope but those wise men wise brave men in the summer of 1776.

We must not be rash but act with still minds and brave hearts.

The coming years will try our souls and patience we must use those things that make us stronger.

Family

Country

God

Sorry for the drama this morning...I do not mourn for 45 I mourn for my country and where it is heading and what it might become.

Lastly, I am not normally a man of prayer but I pray today passes peacefully...for all of our sakes.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
President Trump leaves the WH

boarding AF1

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
On Sunday before election day President Trump was doing a speech 0in Miami late at night, it was scheduled to end at like 11:30 pm. My wife bet that he would stay in Trump Doral after the speech and fly out the next day. We booked a room and headed down. It is a magnificent property. We have stayed there a few times so we didn't do too much. Had dinner and hung out and watched Fox News all night.
Next morning at 7 I got up with my son to go get coffee and it looked like a swat invasion had happened over night. I got chills, literal chills. Secret service said we could watch from a small porch by the valet stand. We ran over, got wanded and waited. The hotel has a main building and several smaller buildings of rooms. A building to our left had the beast and several other vehicles out front.

We waited for about 45 minutes and saw all of the headliners like Kayleigh McEnany and Jared Kushner etc.

Then out came our President. Upon seeing us on the porch, he bypassed the beast, walked up the hill and came over to us.

I stood there with my son cheering him on, THANKING HIM, we all lifted him as best as we could. Then he spoke to us, not in a campaign RA RA way, he just talked to us. Asked questions, and seemed to earnestly listen. We were awestruck. The guy gave a shit, was my biggest take away. He was in many ways a normal guy and very much an abnormal guy because he was so normal. I know that seems an odd thing to say. But standing there on the last day he had to campaign before a massive election, he took 6 minutes to speak with the people.

It would have been so easy to wavy, throw a fist pump and duck in the car. But he didn't do that. HE didn't want to do that. He wanted to talk to us. It was an amazing experience.

I had said about 12 months ago that I had added a bucket list item. I wanted to thank him for his service to our country. I got to do that. I cried a little and I wasn't the only one. I had an overwhelming sense of hope for our country that day. I don't feel the same way today but I believe that as American's we can do it again.

Never give up!

God Bless you President Trump!

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5132 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your service, Mr. President.

Posts: 1348 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received my weekly piece of mail from the RNC yesterday asking for donations; mulling over in my mind over what I'd love to tell me. I feel that both the D and R parties are heading for the abyss.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
I’m trying not to be emotional here. I watched President Trump as he spoke at JB Andrews and kept watching until AF 1 disappeared into the clouds.
President Trump IS undoubtedly the greatest President of my lifetime!
GOD bless President Donald J. Trump and his family and God bless the United States of America.

Posts: 1224 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Received my weekly piece of mail from the RNC yesterday asking for donations; mulling over in my mind over what I'd love to tell me. I feel that both the D and R parties are heading for the abyss.

I just told my wife not to throw away any mail from the RNC or the RSCC and to answer any soliciting calls. I would love to have a word with them.

Posts: 1224 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^I'd start by referring to Bitch McConnell and go downhill from there I'm afraid.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your service, sacrifice, and love of this country Mr. President. You are the best President of my lifetime and we are fortunate to have you these four years. I'm praying for you and your family that you have comfort and peace.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I'm expecting Trump to do just that along with creating his own media and social platforms that can't be marginalized or shut down.

I think this is the most important thing he could do. The media needs purged before you can work on the swamp. I third party can't win a rigged election. Period.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
One thing that truly impressed me about President Trump was his unwavering support of our military. He never endangered them needlessly, tossing away lives on a whim.
And most of all he never ever talked above the American citizen, young, old, male, female, any race.
He spoke for them. Their hope's and dream's, concern's and fear's, their right to live their life as they chose, not some one else deciding their life's path for them.
Thank you President Trump for drawing all the Conservative traitors, military traitors and the ruling "elite" traitors to our country out for the people to know.
We are grateful to you, and wishing you the best in the future.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I think the best we can do now is watch and listen to what President Trump says and does. He's still the President he's just not working out of the White House. I'm guessing he and Melania will take several well deserved weeks or months to relax and decompress. Then President Trump needs to take the reigns back on his business.

It may be a year or more before we hear of any plans of what he may do. And don't forget the left is going to continue to attack him while he is out of office. They know he still has 70 million plus strong army behind him and they will want to destroy him in a way he can never mount any kind of a comeback. Until then keep our heads low and stay off the radar as much as we can from this new regime.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post