SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 ... 926
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Charmingly unsophisticated
Picture of AllenInAR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

Yep, Schwienfurt, 3/4 and 3/7 Cav 88-90

Garlstedt, A/1-41 INF(M), 2AD(FWD) 88-92

That axe handle was quite the deterrent (or maybe it was the armed German guards and their dogs). Big Grin

The artist formerly known as AllenInWV

Posts: 16191 | Location: Harrison, AR | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
I’d suggest that the better approach is to get involved on a grassroots level, identify and support true conservative candidates, and METAPHORICALLY run the RINOs out of town on a rail. Don’t leave the party, take it over. That is what President Trump did to get elected. Sadly, he didn’t have a tight enough hold on the party to count on its support when he needed it this time, but that’s how he got elected in 2016. We just need to be more thorough in crushing ALL the RINOs in the primaries.

^THIS^
Like conservatives pulling up stakes and leaving whenever a liberal shows up in the neighborhood or, gets elected, its time party members dig-in and fight for the place you're in.

Posts: 14689 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
The dims will Cloward-Piven their own sorry asses, expect that and have things in place to pick up the pieces. This is all contingent on the dims not eating each other alive beforehand as they scramble for their slices of the pie. How can they not fail, more than half the country wants none of what the dims have to offer.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8364 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
I’d suggest that the better approach is to get involved on a grassroots level, identify and support true conservative candidates, and METAPHORICALLY run the RINOs out of town on a rail. Don’t leave the party, take it over. That is what President Trump did to get elected. Sadly, he didn’t have a tight enough hold on the party to count on its support when he needed it this time, but that’s how he got elected in 2016. We just need to be more thorough in crushing ALL the RINOs in the primaries.

^THIS^
Like conservatives pulling up stakes and leaving whenever a liberal shows up in the neighborhood or, gets elected, its time party members dig-in and fight for the place you're in.

You guys are forgetting who controls the primary process in most states....The RINO's will never let themselves be run out of the party because like their Democrat brethren, they will maintain a death grip on every aspect of the primary, including who will or will not be put on the roster. Here in Virginia, they'll be picking candidates by convention rather than by primary for 2021. Who wants to bet that only the RINO types make it in there? I'm so fed up with the party that I spoke to my county chair and told her that there is only one way for me to come back. A purge of epic proportions. There needs to be a cleansing of everyone that has ever been involved in a business deal or politics around the Clintons. The amount of dirt that they must have accumulated over decades has to be mountainous!

Posts: 2835 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AllenInWV:
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

Yep, Schwienfurt, 3/4 and 3/7 Cav 88-90

Garlstedt, A/1-41 INF(M), 2AD(FWD) 88-92

That axe handle was quite the deterrent (or maybe it was the armed German guards and their dogs). Big Grin

WHoa, no Armed Germans where we were or dogs, just me and my axe handle

Posts: 5350 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Starting Now!

President Trump Farewell Address 1/19/2021 4:00 PM EST

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The End.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I'm sad. Gonna miss winning with the "orange man!"

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16255 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
God bless President Donald J Trump and the United States of America! We'll be fine guys.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7081 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Still my President for the next 16.5 hours.

Posts: 3227 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
The real reason nothing came from all of the evidence of voter fraud

The truth can be the toughest pill to swallow when it exposes realities some people don't want to face.
by JD Rucker January 19, 2021

Ever since the election, I was exceedingly confident that President Trump would prevail in the end. Mountains of evidence of widespread voter fraud was available within a week after the election and only grew with every passing day. But invariably, it was ignored by mainstream media and suppressed by Big Tech.

This didn’t shake my confidence because I made a false assumption. Between the state legislatures and the judicial branch, I assumed there was enough support for exposing the facts to circumvent the propaganda and false narratives. My assumption was there were honorable people intermingled among The Swamp to make sure the truth not only came to light but resulted in action. Call me a fool, but I had no idea how pervasive The Swamp really is. It isn’t comprised of a handful of powerful people. It’s not just a majority of them. What we learned with this election is that The Swamp is represented by the vast majority of people in government.

“Representation” of The Swamp does not necessarily mean everyone is a direct part of it. Many are compliant with the edicts out of fear or for the sake of career advancement. These are the people who justify actions they know to be wrong by either throwing their hands up and saying they can’t stop it or because they have the delusional notion that the only way they can ever fix it is to work their way up. They play the game in hopes of someday changing the game… at least that’s what they’ve convinced themselves they can do.

Some are bullied. Others are outright blackmailed. But most who help The Swamp to rule in perpetuity do so simply because they’re weak. They’ve seen what happens to people who speak out. Political expediency overrules any notions of honor or righteousness. As the Pink Floyd song Wish You Were Here asks, “Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?”

But this isn’t a post-mortem on what may be the last full day of President Trump’s term. I’m still holding out hope for a miracle from God to correct this election, even as the clock ticks down. In case it doesn’t, I wanted to makes sure our readers know that the narrative was never a false one. We’re in the process of being gaslighted by media, Big Tech, Democrats, and even most Republican lawmakers into thinking the election was legitimate. It’s a powerful attempt to rewrite history before our eyes. Don’t back down. Don’t start questioning what you know in your heart and mind. This election was stolen, period.

How can this nation move forward knowing nefarious forces have more control than We the People? With the progressive policies of Joe Biden and the Democrats on the verge of becoming realities, the scariest part for many of us is knowing that we do not have a voice. If we did, Biden would not be president, the Senate would be controlled by the GOP, and even the House may have been flipped. But there’s a silver lining. Had all of these things happened, many would never have become aware of what we now know to be true. The GOP is, at best, a slightly less offensive alternative to the Democrats. There are as many if not more Republicans representing The Swamp than there are Democrats.

We have a daunting task moving forward. Is the system broken? Yes. Is the GOP able to fix it? No. It would appear there is nobody to turn to, right? Wrong. We have to turn to ourselves. Nobody’s going to save us. America was intended to be a nation governed by the people through representatives of our constitutional republic. We’ve grown complacent over the decades and reliant on “leaders” to fix things. This election is a wake-up call.

The reason it’s important to counter the gaslighting about election fraud is because the propaganda is so strong, we’re already witnessing people doubt what they saw. This is key for The Swamp. They must make us question our own reality for us to become compliant with their decrees. They have suppressed the truth and they will continue to suppress the truth until enough of us stand up and demand that the truth comes to light.

If Joe Biden is, indeed, inaugurated tomorrow, the fight to expose voter fraud must continue. This isn’t about vindication. It isn’t even about reversing the travesty and usurping a Biden administration. It’s about protecting the sanctity of this nation by not allowing it to be ruled by lies. They’ve had a taste of victory in pulling off the biggest con job in the history of this nation. We cannot allow them to think this is the status quo. If they do, they will continue to expand their lies and thereby expand their control over the people.

It’s a sad testament to the state of our nation that sharing this article will likely result in deplatforming. Big Tech will “fact-check” it with liars and scoundrels. But the truth must be preserved despite their attempts to suppress it.

https://noqreport.com/2021/01/...ence-of-voter-fraud/

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16255 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
God bless President Donald J Trump and the United States of America! We'll be fine guys.
Thank you for that and I believe. He made us and our country better. We can stand up to anything. Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 17921 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oct. 2001 World Series Yankees vs diamondbacks.
Ray Charles had the crowd and America had all our hearts. https://youtu.be/HlHMQEegpFs

President Trump deserved this treatment.

Posts: 5769 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice farewell address. Short and no lecture, like the one done 4 years ago by - well you remember who/what.

First Lady also gave a very nice address. Classy all the way.

A blessing to have experience President Reagan and President Trump in my life span.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1688 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The comments from MSM about cutting away from his speech because of “lies, falsehoods blah blah blah” disgust me to no end. The things I wish on those twits would get me banned from the internet for life.

Rant over. For now anyway

Posts: 777 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The clock the networks are showing the doomsday countdown clock, right?

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1688 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
From Ryan Fournier

BREAKING: President Trump is declassifying all remaining materials related to Operation Crossfire Hurricane.

Russia Probe too.

Why not declassify everything? JFK, Aliens, etc etc

Maybe that's why DC was turned into a fortress. The declass might enrage the public to the point of DC needing this protection.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by icom706:

A blessing to have experience President Reagan and President Trump in my life span.

I hadn't thought of it quite like this, but you are right. A blessing and an honor.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3302 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
re above post by RAMIUS

https://justthenews.com/accoun...ies-russia-documents

Just hours before departing office, President Trump on Tuesday evening formally completed the declassification of a large trove of Russia probe documents, overruling objections posed by the FBI in a last bid effort to keep memos secret.

Trump revealed in a statement issued by the White House that the materials were not previously shared with Congress or the public and he received them on Dec. 30 in a binder, determining they ought to be made public. The binder is about a foot tall, according to officials who have seen it.

"I determined that the materials in that binder should be declassified to the maximum extent possible," the president said.

The effort to release the materials, however, hit a bump when the FBI objected on Sunday to a complete release of the information. The president nonetheless ordered them released but allowed for some modest redactions to be made,

"As part of the iterative process of the declassification review, under a cover letter dated January 17, 2021, the Federal Bureau of Investigation noted its continuing objection to any further declassification of the materials in the binder and also, on the basis of a review that included Intelligence Community equities, identified the passages that it believed it was most crucial to keep from public disclosure. I have determined to accept the redactions proposed for continued classification by the FBI in that January 17 submission."

Just the News has already reported the materials include an FBI memo summarizing an interview agents did in fall 2017 with anti-Trump dossier author Christopher Steele, in which he acknowledged his motives for leaking the Russia collusion narrative during the 2016 U.S. election as well as tasking orders for another confidential human source to spy on the Trump campaign by posing as someone seeking a job.

Officials said they expected the first materials to surface in public by midday Wednesday.

Posts: 19605 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Don't let weasels like Mitch McConnell push President Trump into the dust bin.

This.
It's disgusting what Mitch McConnell is doing.

McConnell Sparks GOP-Split Talk, Claims "Mob Was Fed Lies... Provoked By Trump"

As impeachment moves to the Senate, and on Trump's penultimate day as president, (still) Majority Leader Mitch McConnell may have just showed his truest colors yet as he addressed the floor claiming that "The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president and other powerful people."

This, according to Kentucky Senator Rand Paul, is a major problem for the GOP who told Fox News’ Ingraham Angle on Friday that he believes that if Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and other Senate Republicans join the Democrats to impeach President Donald Trump, a third of Republican voters will permanently abandon the party as a result.

“I don’t often get asked my advice from leadership on how they should react, but my unsolicited suggestion would be this: They will destroy the Republican Party if leadership is complicit in impeachment, or if leadership votes for impeachment, they will destroy the party.”

“Impeachment is purely a partisan thing, it’s for the moral, ‘Oh I’m so much better than you, and you’re a bad person, because I’m so moral.’” Paul added, “These are the kind of people that are going to do this.”

“The impeachment is a wrongheaded, partisan notion. If Republicans go along with it, it will destroy the party. A third of Republicans will leave the party.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...d-liesprovoked-trump

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24172 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post