SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 ... 927
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Thank you President Trump for an awesome four years

the best President of my life - hands down, no one cared more about the country than you did

I wish you the best going back into private life

Posts: 53232 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm a little less sympathetic than the rest of you. Yes, the last four years have been pretty terrific considering the headwinds PDJT had to endure the entire time. But the last two months have been all show and no go. I'm extremely disappointed that with all the bluster, all we got snake eyes and maybe less.

Posts: 10824 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^I don't think our disappointment with the 'snake eyes' results contesting the 2020 election can be laid at Donald Trump's feet!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8952 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
God bless President Trump.

He’s not perfect. None of us are. But I believe he’s been honest, and I can accept and appreciate imperfect honesty. I will miss him for the next four years.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15259 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
President Trump accomplished more in 4 yrs than Clinton, Bush and the Kenyan = 24 yrs.
Cheers for President DJTrump!!

Posts: 5769 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Thank you President Trump! For all you did for our Country and for us. You will be missed. Best regards, 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Look at it this way. We had 4 years to expose the morally bankrupt frauds of both parties. Draining the swamp means exposing all the crap on the bottom of the swamp. Cleaning up the swamp takes more time and is not easy.

After 8 years of President Trump, the democrats would likely have taken the presidency in 2024 and push the agenda they will push now. We delayed them 4 years by stopping Hillary. It would have been nice to delay them 4 more years, but that's not going to happen.

What the democrats are doing now was inevitable. They never stop marching toward communism. We just have to stand up and fight to win now, instead of 4 years from now.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
A few things that bear focus on as we close out Trump as president.

1. The primary fault for the constant attacks on him lie solely at the fault of Republicans for not getting out the vote in 2018. It was preached over and over that if Pelosi won the House she'd find some reason to impeach him and to hold up his legislation. Republicans did not answer the call for a variety of reasons and look what we ended up with. If the Republicans had done their jobs in that election the president could have been much more effective. Instead, he was forced to play defense.

2. Trump isn't a thing or a cause. The title of being a Trumper misses the point. The cause is conservatism and he took the reins when there were no conservatives. Trump supporters aren't married to him but rather to conservatism and politicians who support rooting out the establishment and getting back to core values that made the country.

3. The legacy will be one of strength and not backing down in the face of nearly the entirety of DC trying to take him down for 4 years. He has fortitude and staying power and never once did he wither or bend.

4. His legacy, living long past him, will be the putting of conservative judges on the federal courts.

5. He friggin tweets like a 14 year old and that's not a good thing. The president of the US shouldn't be taking time out of his day to tweet about a disagreement with Rosie. He should have stopped with the Tweet stuff. It's beneath the office the way he did it.

Posts: 4086 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
President Trump has had the most successful first term presidency in this nation's history. And that is by all objective measures. One really can't refute it.

Ultimately though Donald Trump is a tragic figure. His sole term as President was or is a Greek tragedy. And now we're in the final act which is never pretty.

God bless that man. We must carry on the legacy from here on out and not forget what he has done and sacrificed for this country.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30432 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
President Trump ranks as the 1st best President I have lived under. A tireless working man, very astute in the functions of Government for one considered a outsider. Dignified right up to the end. I dont think I will live to see another like him. We are left now to fend off the evils taking over DC. Times past, I've lived in complete ignorance when we had a lousey President and demorats in power. I will soon adopt this posture again. I hate them all. They have no good intentions for America and her people.

Posts: 17922 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Bitch McConnell is saying that neither party has a mandate for change

what Bitch forgets is that we the people have a mandate he may not like, and that is to purge the party of people like him

Donald Trump set a very high bar as to what a President should be, there isn't a democrat alive that can lick his shoes

the dems may think they're in power, they will be wrong

Posts: 53232 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to see him go.

He did a lot for the country, and I wish him and his family all the best, going forward.

Posts: 15036 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
President Trump delivered a powerful farewell address on Tuesday afternoon. In the speech, he promised the movement will live on. He told the public, “We did what we came here to do — and so much more.”

He went on to list some of his many accomplishments.

FOX News did not air the speech, nor did the rest of the news media, except for Newsmax, OANN, and RSBN.

Fox News did not air President’s farewell address to the nation

Edit to add:
News article should have stated “Live”.
FOX New aired the speech 25 minutes after it was released.
RSBN aired it at 4:05 PM EST
FOX aired it at 4:30 PM EST

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Achievement Unlocked
Picture of SIGnul 9
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
President Trump delivered a powerful farewell address on Tuesday afternoon. In the speech, he promised the movement will live on. He told the public, “We did what we came here to do — and so much more.”

FOX News did not air the speech, nor did the rest of the news media, except for Newsmax, OANN, and RSBN.

Not true at all. I watched his speech on FoxNews. They aired it as soon as it was released.

This is one of the few signals that can't be caught or blocked; when a process is sent SIGKILL, it never runs again. This is signal 9, as in the ever-popular kill -9

Posts: 1050 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: August 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We will never again see a man like Donald J. Trump in the Whitehouse and I absolutely despise the people who stole this election from him. I won't forget it and I won't let it go.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3546 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:

Gulags, famine, and the largest mass murders in history are nothing to wish on your own country.

I took the Stalin comment to mean President Trump needs to remove all the rinos from the republican party, not that he advocated death camps. . .

Of course, invoking Stalin perhaps wasn't the best way to get the point across. . .

This. I was referring to purge of Red Army officers.

Next time I'll invoke Vlad III.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4622 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crazy heart
Picture of mod29
posted Hide Post
Thank you, President Trump.
I don't know where you found the strength to deal with the never-ending attacks, but we are grateful.

Rest assured we know the truth, despite the Leftist propaganda.

Your accomplishments are many and significant.

Posts: 1782 | Location: WA | Registered: January 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnul 9:
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

Not true at all. I watched his speech on FoxNews. They aired it as soon as it was released.

He gave an excellent speech, listing his many accomplishments. I wish he would have thrown a little barb at Joe and the Hoe, like referring to the “Harris-Biden” administration.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5172 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your sacrifice, service, strength, and courage President Trump. It will never be forgotten and the truth of your legacy will live on through your family and all of us that supported and truly appreciated what you did for us and this country! God Bless President Donald J. Trump, the First Lady Melania, the Trump family, and God Bless the United States of America!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post