SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Thank you, President Trump, for everything you have done and will do.

God bless you and your family.

God protect you all and shine His heavenly light upon you.

God guide you as He has and will.

God help us all!

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
I bit of light in the fog of today.

God Bless Texas....I for one will be dropping a note to my State reps today.

"Abbott said last week that as the Trump presidency ends, Texas "needs to go back to the fundamentals of the 10th Amendment and reassert that against any potential encroachments that we see under the Biden administration."

https://www.texastribune.org/2...epublicans-lawsuits/

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was an American yesterday, I'm an American today and will be one until the day I die.

Thank you President Trump for showing us how to be better ones.

Posts: 653 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
Did anybody hear about, or download from whitehouse.gov, The 1776 Report?
It’s gone.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
God Bless you, President Donald J Trump. Thank you for all of your hard work building and defending this great nation. We faithful will never forget and you will always be the President that I look up to.

I hope you don't ride into the sunset just yet. We will join the tide if you decide to lead another great conservative movement.

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:

God help us all!
Amen

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31425 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:
It’s gone.

I uploaded the PDF. Link in my profile "Homepage URL"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44483 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:

God help us all!
Amen

And Amen!

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
A great thank you by Howie Carr, Boston Herald

https://www.bostonherald.com/2...-card-by-howie-carr/

Thank you, Mr. President, for everything you’ve done.

It shouldn’t be ending this way, but I and 74 million other Americans just want to thank you for all your efforts on our behalf over the past four years, actually since you came down the escalator at Trump Tower back in the summer of 2015.

In no particular order:

Thank you for restoring the U.S. as the world’s leading producer of energy – after your predecessor sternly lectured us that we “couldn’t drill our way” out of our dependence on unstable Middle Eastern oil providers.

Thank you for the tax cuts for the middle class.

Thank you for destroying genocidal ISIS, which your predecessor called “the junior varsity.”

Thanks for shutting off the endless flow of illegal immigrants at the southern border, and the unending supply of MS-13 gangbangers, among other criminals, as well as the welfare-dependent illiterate indigents who were so destabilizing American society before you became president.

Thank you for calling out the endless hypocrisy of the media — what you so aptly described as “Very Fake News.”

Thank you for promoting economic policies that led to the lowest unemployment rates ever for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans and women, among others.

Thank you for doing more to promote peace in the Middle East than all of your predecessors combined.

Thank you for calling out and exposing the feckless RINOs of your own party like Willard Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Kelly Ayotte, et al.

Thanks for finally standing up to Red China and its predatory trade practices.

Thanks for calling out Fox News Channel for its duplicitous descent into terminal wokeness.

Thank you for Operation Warp Speed, an amazing achievement for which you will never receive the appropriate credit.

Thanks for pardoning all the persecuted victims of the Russian collusion hoax, among them Gen. Michael Flynn and Roger Stone.

Thank you for eliminating Obamacare’s “individual mandate,” which fined individuals for not buying health insurance they didn’t want or couldn’t afford.

Thank you for taking more questions from (almost always hostile) reporters than all of the last three or four presidents combined.

Thanks for getting the U.S. out of such foreign policy disasters as the Iran nuclear deal, the Paris Climate Accords and the Trans-Pacific Partnership, as well as ending the fiasco for American workers that was NAFTA.

Thanks for such a booming economy that seven million people got off the food-stamp rolls.

Thanks for all those tweets that drove the Democrats and the media (but I repeat myself) crazy.

Also, a personal note on Twitter: Thanks for the three tweets promoting my book, “What Really Happened: How Donald J. Trump Saved America from Hillary Clinton.”

As Donald Trump Jr. told me: “That’s two tweets more than he gave my book!”

Thank you for not turning the IRS into an instrument of persecution against your political foes, the way your predecessor did.

Thanks for not surveilling reporters a la the Obama administration.

Thanks for ending state oppression against people of faith like the Little Sisters of the Poor.

Thank you for trying to defund “sanctuary cities” where illegals run amok.

Thanks for the three new justices on the Supreme Court — think how much worse Hillary’s picks would have been, and maybe someday they’ll grow the spines they so obviously lacked last month in Texas v. Pennsylvania.

Thank you for defanging North Korea and Little Rocket Man.

Thanks for opening up more of our North Atlantic waters for New England commercial fishermen and lobstermen.

Thanks for defending both the First and Second Amendments, and for railing against Section 230, which the billionaire fascists of Silicon Valley are abusing to shut down free speech.

Thank you for appointing U.S. attorneys who actually wanted to put real criminals in prison, without fear or favor.

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1500 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
quote:
It’s gone.

45 Pages
Thanks I am sure others will appreciate this as well.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
I still cannot believe this is happening to us.

As I indicated earlier in this thread (as I continued to defend my unreasonable optimism that President Trump would still be able to pull off a victory and remain in office), now anybody so inclined can tell me "I told you so."

Only God can save us now (and really, that is not such a bad place to in which to find oneself).

I will retain my post-election signature line. I still believe in it.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21923 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
I appreciate what President Trump accomplished, but was sadly disappointed that we did not see justice.

The criminals walk away with full control of our country and future elections.

Four years worth of battling false allegations wasting time and resources.
Durham, Barr provided no justice from the DOJ
The FBI, CIA, and other intelligence agencies remain corrupt and acting with a political bias.

A sad day for Democracy.
We wanted Law & Order, but in the end, there was none to be had.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
quote:
It’s gone.

Thanks!

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.

Posts: 1552 | Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
The 1776 Report is also available here via the "Wayback machine" despite Beijing Joebama Biden deleting it from the Whitehouse site immediately after being sworn in.

https://web.archive.org/web/20...ion-Final-Report.pdf

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16529 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you President Trump and God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3093 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4445 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
a sad day for America

a sad day for Americans

Posts: 53809 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Thank you President Trump for a Fantastic ride. I didn’t (quite) get tired of winning, but it was pretty close a few times.

Besides being the best President of my lifetime, you clearly laid out or work for us. It is obvious exactly what the swamp is, and most if not quite all members were clearly outed by you.

You’ve done your fair share and more, and you have left us with a clear direction.

May good fortune smile upon you, your family, and your associates.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Our family's heartfelt gratitude for all President Trump and his family have done and have endured for over 4 years on our behalf and all other Americans.

May the Good Lord keep, guide and protect President Trump and his family. No other President has more for us and all those in the world seeking freedom, under such adverse conditions with little or no help from the Congress and/or the Swamp.

I happen to have one good conservative senator who stood with Trump when it counted and one deep state senator who stood with Biden today. The representative for my district is a lost cause, a democrat, realistically unbeatable given the demographics of the district.

Mr. President, may you have fair winds and a following sea.

Posts: 785 | Location: KC Metro MO | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
It’s gone.

I downloaded it when it came out, ping me via email and I will send it to anyone who wants it.

Thanks Monkey for beating me to it....offer stands

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post