SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I'm grateful and proud we had a good 4 year run with President Trump and now it's time to hunker down and focus on my family.

I do fear he was the last Republican President we will ever see with the way the Dems have institutionalized cheating and now trying to get 11 million new "migrants" in as citizens. Frown

Posts: 34589 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess with President Trump's epic presidential term ending, so will this, the last of 5 epic threads, in a short time.

Been great reading and sharing with the Sigforum members. Learned a lot - and time spent learning something is time never wasted.

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1690 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
President Trump did a great job for the American People.

The swamp was too deep.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you President Trump for all you have done.

I'm sorry for the shameful way you have been treated. You stood tall and you stood strong and pressed ahead anyway.

As I've said before. Still MY President.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
This never made more sense to me than right now.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
just changed my voter registration from Republican to Independent

I just did the same thing. No more donations for lip service in return.

Posts: 10828 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
God bless him and God bless America.

Thank you Mr. President for your service and hard work.

Posts: 528 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Excitable Boy
Picture of Dan the man
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mr President.

You worked tirelessly for 4 years to try to steer this country back to greatness all while being spit upon and shit upon by those around you.

You have earned my respect.

I wish for you and your family much health and happiness.

China is Asshoe

Posts: 2281 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you President Trump for having the courage and tenacity to run for the office when so many thought it was a joke
Thank you for the pleasure of seeing you win despite those that said you couldn't and wouldn't.
Thank you for everything you did in your 4 years to shine a light into those dark places. Showing those that would look and see the forces that worked against them.
Thank you for loving this country as much as everyone of your supporters do.
Thank you for the fight you put up against the cowardly and the despicable lies that were told against you.

Thank you from one American to another. I hope you enjoy your time with your family away from the circus as much as you can. You may be called on, to rise again to the occasion. You showed the people who the enemy of freedom and justice are, and now the work really begins.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1132 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What sig226fan said.

Awake not woke

Posts: 592 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Donald J. Trump...Still My President! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9440 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I know what I like
I like what I know
Picture of Mark in Michigan
posted Hide Post
Thank you President Trump.

Best regards,
Mark in Michigan

Posts: 521 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Donald J. Trump...Still My President! Cool

Mine too. And he will be my President until an honestly elected person is the Commander-in-Chief.

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Regarding the Republican Party:

President Donald J. Trump is the most powerful person, and force, in the Republican Party today. He wields much more influence over the American people, at least 75-80 million of whom voted for him, than McConnell or any of the other fascist bootlicking RINOs. Even out of office, his voice will be heard much louder and clearer than the weak-kneed swamp creatures that turned on him. When adding the voice of the most brilliant person on Capitol Hill, Senator Ted Cruz, along with the likes of Josh Hawley, Devin Nunes, Tom Cotton, et al, the RNC can be turned in the correct direction, keeping 80%-90% of it's base, while adding the Reagan/Trump blue collar dems, making it the most powerful voice in the country.

I believe that turning the party in this direction, which is very close to being accomplished already, is the smartest move that can be made, and a much better option than attempting to create a viable third party.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TigerDore,

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Did anybody hear about, or download from whitehouse.gov, The 1776 Report?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14160 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Also, if nothing else, let's hope and pray the election fraud is either exposed or, certain hooks and processes are emplaced to ensure the clear optics of fraud are removed.

Oh, and make twatter, farcebook, etc publishing companies and not able to hide from "it's not us, it's the poster(s)."

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14160 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Well, Rush just mentioned it may be time for 3rd party, or that third party has never had a better chance at success, or something like that. Maybe he'll get more into it in the coming hour.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5525 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Long essay... some may want to read.

Clarity in Trump’s Wake

The United States of America is now a classic oligarchy. The clarity that it has brought to our situation by recognizing this fact is its only virtue.

By Angelo Codevilla

"Either the Constitution matters and must be followed . . . or it is simply a piece of parchment on display at the National Archives."
— Texas v. Pennsylvania et al.

Texas v. Pennsylvania et al. did not deny setting rules for the 2020 election contrary to the Constitution. On December 10, 2020, the Supreme Court discounted that. By refusing to interfere as America’s ruling oligarchy serves itself, the court archived what remained of the American republic’s system of equal justice. That much is clear.

In 2021, the laws, customs, and habits of the heart that had defined the American republic since the 18th century are things of the past. Americans’ movements and interactions are under strictures for which no one ever voted.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/0...rity-in-trumps-wake/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24614 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Long essay... some may want to read.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/0...rity-in-trumps-wake/

Thank you.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank You President Donald Trump. Godspeed and peace be with you.

Posts: 538 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post