SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 961
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
(Fair enough, David Lee. Be well...)

The presser by the DC Police and others was a bit rich, talking about law and order and the difference between protesters and "riotous behavior".

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
So what, was everyone who stormed the Capitol antifa? I doubt it, lots of patriots were in there tok.

Agreed....and to the dude that dressed with the buffalo headress....mad props Cool

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I wonder if the patriot protest would have been more appropriate/successful on the 'key states' capitals weeks ago rather than DC.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
True this... Only way to get peoples attention now. Criticizing people for storming the castle today fell on my and many other deaf ears

quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
Antifa thugs may be playing a part in all of this now but it doesn't change the fact that storming the castle is what normal, everyday working people should have been doing all along. It should have happened every time restricting the 2nd amendment was mentioned. It should happen every single time they steal our money and freedoms and when they tell us what we want to hear and then sell us down the river behind our backs.
Our government is too corrupt for peaceful solutions. We've forgotten that in a free nation the government fears the people, in a tyrannical nation the people fear the government.

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
The presser by the DC Police and others was a bit rich, talking about law and order and the difference between protesters and "riotous behavior".
Yeah, I think the hypocrisy will be knee deep for a while after this day. I think we've all expected it.

Posts: 7293 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hangtime:
True this... Only way to get peoples attention now. Criticizing people for storming the castle today fell on my and many other deaf ears

quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
Antifa thugs may be playing a part in all of this now but it doesn't change the fact that storming the castle is what normal, everyday working people should have been doing all along. It should have happened every time restricting the 2nd amendment was mentioned. It should happen every single time they steal our money and freedoms and when they tell us what we want to hear and then sell us down the river behind our backs.
Our government is too corrupt for peaceful solutions. We've forgotten that in a free nation the government fears the people, in a tyrannical nation the people fear the government.

It's really sad, but not surprising, how few people really have any understanding of the founding of this country. Maybe if Netflix did a decent show about the American Revolution they would understand.

Posts: 2509 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
His name is Jake Angeli, hes a patriot, and as I warned... most of you were duped right off the bat. Apparently hes a pretty outspoken Q anon supporter/follower.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3463 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
This is helping absolutely nothing.

I'm surprised by your comment and I don't understand it. Do you mind expanding on this?

How can we condemn this behavior in every other case, but not this?

Unacceptable and un-American.

I'm with Kevin.

What we have here is a mob...either whipped up by antifa agitators disguised as Trump supporters, or just a spontaneous act of people whipped up into a frenzy. Either way, it's a mob.

Yes, this nation was founded through a revolution, but that was an organized, intentional movement with clear goals and structured leadership that the participants were accountable to. What we have here is not that, and nothing good will come of it.

I'm as upset as any one of us at the prospect of 4 years of Biden/Harris, but this is not the answer.

Posts: 8853 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
quote:
His name is Jake Angeli, hes a patriot, and as I warned... most of you were duped right off the bat. Apparently hes a pretty outspoken Q anon supporter/follower.

Thank you Medic451 for providing clarity during this fog.

Posts: 2585 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
“Not my President”

Also,

“Not my Kraken.”

Praying for my Republic.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
qanon supporter

And here I was just thinking his outfit was weird.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26838 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:

Yes, this nation was founded through a revolution, but that was an organized, intentional movement with clear goals and structured leadership that the participants were accountable to. What we have here is not that, and nothing good will come of it.

It became that, but when it began boiling, it looked a lot like it does right now.

Posts: 2509 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Somebody remind me how many Antifa/BLM rioters were shot dead by police?

Maybe not so fabulous after all
posted Hide Post
quote:

This isn't a "revolution" this is an embarrassment.

That's the understatement of the year.

Posts: 127 | Registered: August 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any hope of President Trump coming back and running and winning in 2024 has just been destroyed today.

Posts: 5194 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:

Yeah he going to prison...

Posts: 7727 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PrinceAliFabulousHe:
quote:

This isn't a "revolution" this is an embarrassment.

That's the understatement of the year.

Whether by incompetence, fraud, or both, are you more embarrassed by today’s events or the election and subsequent shrug by the courts and elected politicians?

Posts: 3963 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Maybe not so fabulous after all
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
Whether by incompetence, fraud, or both, are you more embarrassed by today’s events or the election and subsequent shrug by the courts and elected politicians?

I have mostly tried to avoid political threads on here, but the evidence for fraud is mostly non existent. Every lawsuit regarding the election was thrown out, including by Trump appointed judges.

Posts: 127 | Registered: August 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:

From what I've been seeing recently, based on the recent general election sham, our country is the laughingstock of the world.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8408 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post