SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PrinceAliFabulousHe:

I have mostly tried to avoid political threads on here, but the evidence for fraud is mostly non existent. Every lawsuit regarding the election was thrown out, including by Trump appointed judges.

Insulting, willful ignorance. You're totally misrepresenting the failure of our courts to deal with this.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8555 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apparently we need to import peaceful protesters from Portland, Seattle and Milwaukee to show how to properly destroy government property without getting shot.

This is a bit of shit show.

P229

Posts: 3949 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Maybe not so fabulous after all
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:

I have mostly tried to avoid political threads on here, but the evidence for fraud is mostly non existent. Every lawsuit regarding the election was thrown out, including by Trump appointed judges.

Insulting, willful ignorance. You're totally misrepresenting the failure of our courts to deal with this.

If you say so.

Now tell me this was done by Antifa.

Posts: 127 | Registered: August 31, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Was in meetings today...jsut got home and saw what happened. Not at all how I expected the day to go.

I'm having trouble believing this was a MAGA operation. I don't know if it was done by the far left or the far-right, but it is so far out of character for all the MAGA gatherings I've seen the past year.

All I know is that no matter who did it, Trump and MAGA will be blamed. This is a huge setback for MAGA, conservatives and the GOP. The media will make sure of it.

Crazy times.

Posts: 6083 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pence better not believe he has a political career after his actions today. He now ranks right up there with Romney in my opinion. I will never show him an ounce of support, ever.

Posts: 721 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have mostly tried to avoid political threads on here

Try harder.

Posts: 3218 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:

Everyone needs to scroll down on that page and watch the video of the media interview of the guy that was standing next to the girl that was shot and killed!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4416 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
You sir are an idiot. No evidence? If you're deaf, dumb, blind, and perhaps mentally retarded you might buy into that narrative. There's been plenty of evidence uncovered. Unfortunately the cowardice and traitorous filth in Washington has zero interest in the truth, protecting voting rights, or looking out for the people who voted them into office. Hell they don't really even give a shit about this country...beyond milking it for their own gain. With Biden in charge, along with the rest of his cast of retreads and retards, everyone in Washington is free to line their pockets anyway they like while knowing they are totally free from any prosecution. Its been mentioned on this board several times before, but deserves a repeat given current conditions and where we're likely headed over the next four years, the US government is the largest criminal organization in the world. Welcome to the third world my friends, we've finally arrived.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
It has long been said that Repubs feared being labeled badly by the press and enemies and so cowered against DemonRat bullshit. But I'm convinced it goes well beyond that, especially in the face of overwhelming indications of voter fraud. When most everyone from SCOTUS and Pence to local county Repubs to the judiciary around the nation folded their tents and only a very few like Ted Cruz have stood up in favor of the Constitution, something else is at play. I'll be damned if I know what is wrong with these gutless pieces of shit. Does the "deep state" have that great a hold on all these people?

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16529 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Put a man in a box with no way out and no hope, even a good man will do what he must to survive.

This is how I see today's events and exactly how I feel right now.

Even docile conservatives, when pushed hard enough, have the ability to resort back to what we know, self preservation through violence.

I don't care who thinks it is right or wrong. It is how this is going to play out if we want to be free. The founders knew this, so I don't understand how so many here do not.

I give "0" f#cks what I am called or how I am portrayed in the media any more. I hope most of you do not as well.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

If you say so.

Weak. Akin to me asking if you've stopped beating your wife. I took a specific exception to your blather.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8555 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
You sir are an idiot.

My wife tells me that too when I told her the same thing.

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
Burn it all down and we can start over. This one's a dead end.

My thoughts exactly! A third party won't do shit if all elections are rigged. America died today.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10992 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Absolutely. You act as if this was heard and adjudicated. That's total bullshit and you know it. The courts sidestepped this like a dodgeball. All the way to the supreme court. He won't be but Roberts really should wind up lynched at some point eventually.

This protest had to happen. It was inevitable. If the courts had worked as designed, and the process hadn't been derailed, this rally might have taken place but the 'storming' of buildings would not have. The 'revolution' word I heard earlier doesn't apply. When something worthy of the word presents, unless it is used as a diversion it will look nothing like this.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 83v45magna,

Posts: 7400 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
6:33 P.M. Twitter has deleted a new post from President Trump which read:

These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16529 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

If you say so.

So you quickly deflected to antifa after saying “If you say so.” Traits of a liberal me thinks.

Posts: 3972 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PrinceAliFabulousHe:...but the evidence for fraud is mostly non existent. Every lawsuit regarding the election was thrown out, including by Trump appointed judges.

I don't need a weatherman to know it's raining outside. One or two isolated instances of reported problems I could overlook or call a coincidence but that's not the case here. Multiple reports of similar irregularities from several states/counties should have warranted an investigation.

A man should acknowledge his losses just as gracefully as he celebrates his victories

Remember, in politics it's not who you know...it's what you know about who you know

Posts: 823 | Location: CA | Registered: February 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
To those that are upset with how President Trump's supporters stormed the Capitol....

We are only using tactics taught to us by the left. They felt slighted rioted and have been given every concession possible (at tax payer expense nonetheless). Now it's our turn! Why shouldn't we demand that we be listened to? At least we have valid and solid reasoning for doing it.

You communist sympathizers need to roll on out of here rickytick

Posts: 2859 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've voted R for my entire life.

Look, the evidence was a few affidavits, the Sidney Powell Kraken thing, which was and is utter BS, and that video from GA.

Of those things, only the video from GA had serious merit, and that would be what? A few hundred ballots at most.

Another example, in PA, the Trump lawsuit did not even allege voter fraud, just that the PA state government had violated their own rules in changing the election to mail in (which is true btw).

I mean, you can call me a liberal and think I'm a dick, fine, but it doesn't change that to overturn votes, you need overwhelming, incontrovertible evidence.

I'll show myself out of this thread now. I'm sorry for having a dissenting opinion.

By the way, you know why the R's lost in GA? It's because of idiots like Lin Wood telling people to stay home and not vote. People actually listened to him and now we are where we are. Lin Wood needs to be punched in the face repeatedly for the next 2 years.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have mostly tried to avoid political threads on here, ...

Probably should have continued to do so Wink

quote:
... but the evidence for fraud is mostly non existent.

Incorrect. The evidence clearly exists. What lacks is proof. They are two different things.

E.g.: The old "where there's smoke, there's fire." No, where there's smoke there's evidence of fire. Whether there's fire or not is yet to be proven. Of course, if you never go look, you'll never see fire. (Until it's too late.)

quote:
Every lawsuit regarding the election was thrown out, including by Trump appointed judges.

Did you read the reasons they were thrown out, or assume that simply because they were thrown out they were thrown out for good cause?

Near as I could tell, most of them were tossed by judges because of either lack of standing or because the judge felt the assertions were not credible.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post