SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 961
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
One group was protesting a dead felon.

The other protesting a dying nation.

The difference is clear to me at least.

Eloquently said.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19816 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
a lot of hypocrisy from both sides

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The Loyalists are sure coming forward and showing their asses on this forum, aren't they?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30589 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
And it looks like they called both Georgia senate races for the Democrats so the House of Representatives is owned by the Democrats. The Senate is now owned by the Democrats. The Presidency is owned by the Democrats. And SCOTUS is owned by the Democrats.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19816 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heatinajeep
posted Hide Post
Nice dumpster fire we got going here.

Posts: 1977 | Location: Moody, AL | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
quote:
Originally posted by medic451:
One group was protesting a dead felon.

The other protesting a dying nation.

The difference is clear to me at least.

Eloquently said.

Said another way...

Our side is protesting because We LOVE this Country!
Their side was protesting because They HATE this Country!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9086 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
And people wonder why the country is in the shape it is today. The majority of "Republicans" are scared shitless of rocking the boat, much less any kind of fight.

I keep hearing, "We'll get them in 2022 and 2024". Yeah, fuck that!

Posts: 1826 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
And people wonder why the country is in the shape it is today. The majority of "Republicans" are scarred shitless of rocking the boat, much less any kind of fight.
I keep hearing, "We'll get them in 2022 and 2024". Yeah, fuck that!

Game. Set. Match. Well stated.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3988 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:

When did the other side storm the capitol and demand fair elections? I don't recall. I'm so sick of these posts. It's okay if you don't agree. But to compare this to antifa burning businesses because of fake racism is bullshit.

Be sick of it then. We can, respectfully disagree.

My "opinion" is I don't support either. I condemn both. I do not support things like this that force our Police officers (local, state, or Federal) to have to put themselves into harms way over asshatery. I voted, I lost, but I'm not going to any capitol and storming it.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12751 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Antifa disguised as Trump Supporters causing problems. Come on people it is so obvious !!! God Bless the USA and President Trump !!!

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3077 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
your cute goading is really worthless.

As is your empty tough talk.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
Antifa disguised as Trump Supporters causing problems. Come on people it is so obvious !!! God Bless the USA and President Trump !!!

Yeah, those people are leftist thugs.

It's a false flag/Gulf of Tonkin incident taking place right in front of our very eyes.

We were warned about this back in November that this sort of crap would happen were Trump announced as the winner Wednesday morning.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21863 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure those are just wanna-be Vikings.
Till Valhalla!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3463 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
"The ballot box is nothing more than a suggestion box for slaves"

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:

My "opinion" is I don't support either. I condemn both. I do not support things like this that force our Police officers (local, state, or Federal) to have to put themselves into harms way over asshatery. I voted, I lost, but I'm not going to any capitol and storming it.

Respectfully, the police are complicit in many areas and may be considered hypocritical in when they choose to engage. While it could be argued that they are being managed despite their desired behavior, the end results are the same.

You voted and you didn't lose. You were cheated. Not the same by a long shot.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" Whatever we've been doing to date is failing. We keep losing ground. What actions do we include in the next phase of escalation?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12836 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
[QUOTE]<<snip>> We communicate here on the forum, more or less publicly, and by email which we know can be recorded and intercepted.
When the time comes for the next revolution, how will we pull it off?

I have asked that question several times, without any kind of useful answer. Anything electronic can and WILL be monitored, so in-person communication is the only way. Yet, we are scattered all over the place, and for the most part only know each other through screen names! I only know one other patriot in person (on the other Sig-related forum) as I bought my AR-15 from him last year, and I know there is one member here who lives maybe 10 to 15 minutes from me (though we've never actually met).

So how CAN we convene in unmonitored conversation??? Still looking for an answer...

Posts: 4671 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Meet the like-minded around you.

Go to your place of worship, meet forum members, wear a MAGA hat and go to a bar.

Do not communicate any plans through any messaging devices or apps. NONE of them are secure.

I would rather get a dime store decoder ring and write notes in code than via electronic means.

AND DITCH YOUR SMART PHONES AT HOME. Turn them off when not actively using it to make phone calls.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1535 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
I'm genuinely confused as to who those folks are. They could be West Virginia Hillbillies who love President Trump as much as they could be a subset of conservative Southern Rednecks or equally likely to be some of downtown Portland's Homeless population.

It's so hard to tell, not even kidding. I've seen all flavors of yahoos who look this way, Red and Blue alike.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Antifa thugs may be playing a part in all of this now but it doesn't change the fact that storming the castle is what normal, everyday working people should have been doing all along. It should have happened every time restricting the 2nd amendment was mentioned. It should happen every single time they steal our money and freedoms and when they tell us what we want to hear and then sell us down the river behind our backs.
Our government is too corrupt for peaceful solutions. We've forgotten that in a free nation the government fears the people, in a tyrannical nation the people fear the government.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3577 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post