SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rch73:
Has there been any update on the Electoral College process at all? As far as I could tell the House and Senate had both gone off to consider the objections, but once the shit hit the fan I could find nothing further about what they actually did (if anything).

Have they reconvened? Are they planning to? Does anyone have any insight into this aspect of the day's events?

Statement form Pance’s press secretary:

https://twitter.com/vppresssec...972967817924608?s=21

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by midwest guy:
The guy sitting in Pelosi’s office was not anti-fa!

Ha...no doubt. If he was antifa, he would be wearing a mask and skinny jeans and Nancy would still be there giving him his instructions.

Posts: 2042 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Trumps twitter account locked.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Has there been any update on the Electoral College process at all? As far as I could tell the House and Senate had both gone off to consider the objections, but once the shit hit the fan I could find nothing further about what they actually did (if anything).

Have they reconvened? Are they planning to? Does anyone have any insight into this aspect of the day's events?

Fox is saying it's DOA. Too much political outfall if they continue with their efforts.

I agree, not because of what Fox says, but because these people were not committed to uncovering election irregularities, or standing up for Prez/fair elections, but because it was all for show. They'd make their little speeches then have their few people or vote against the confirmation, then wait for the money and votes to roll in.

The GOP is not our friends, it's more like an enemy of my enemy type of situation, but in reality when the cameras turn off they are all sipping Cognac and smoking cigars together.

10-20% of the GOP are actually people whole believe in our country, her founding principles, and freedom. The rest are actors.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21122 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:

Supposedly reconvening "shortly"

Posts: 4060 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PrinceAliFabulousHe:
I've voted R for my entire life.

Look, the evidence was a few affidavits, the Sidney Powell Kraken thing, which was and is utter BS, and that video from GA.

Of those things, only the video from GA had serious merit, and that would be what? A few hundred ballots at most.

Another example, in PA, the Trump lawsuit did not even allege voter fraud, just that the PA state government had violated their own rules in changing the election to mail in (which is true btw).

I mean, you can call me a liberal and think I'm a dick, fine, but it doesn't change that to overturn votes, you need overwhelming, incontrovertible evidence.

I'll show myself out of this thread now. I'm sorry for having a dissenting opinion.

By the way, you know why the R's lost in GA? It's because of idiots like Lin Wood telling people to stay home and not vote. People actually listened to him and now we are where we are. Lin Wood needs to be punched in the face repeatedly for the next 2 years.

I sure hope you don't operate a motor vehicle. You appear to be blind.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10992 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

How do you know? (I haven't seen any video or photos of the person you are referencing)

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
So, I am guessing no Durham Report.

Can we at least get a dump of Hunters Laptop from Rudy.
Anything turned over the the FBI likely already been destroyed.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:

How do you know? (I haven't seen any video or photos of the person you are referencing)

Fox News, he was locked and threatened to be banned.

posted Hide Post

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don't understand your comment.

Posts: 8903 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I saw a picture of him on Fox, he looked like one of the guys I shoot with. Old white dude.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bozman:
Meet the like-minded around you.

Go to your place of worship, meet forum members, wear a MAGA hat and go to a bar.

Do not communicate any plans through any messaging devices or apps. NONE of them are secure.

I would rather get a dime store decoder ring and write notes in code than via electronic means.

AND DITCH YOUR SMART PHONES AT HOME. Turn them off when not actively using it to make phone calls.

Your post made me think of the Ovaltine decoder ring in Christmas Story. Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:

Your post made me think of the Ovaltine decoder ring in Christmas Story.

Wink

The "Boz"

Posts: 1552 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NRA Benefactor
Life Member
posted Hide Post
Seems that the Brits and Italians know what happened to our Election...but it isn’t making it to the public here. This article came out today. I cannot understand why, if this is all true, it’s being ignored.

https://noqreport.com/2021/01/...nst-president-trump/

This same info was in a video done on Dec 17...

Posts: 21838 | Registered: May 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:

You are saying that you believe the man who couldn't get 12 people to his rallies outperformed Obama and Hillary by 30%, 80 million votes.

You're saying he did this even though President Trump set new Republican records for Black, Hispanic and Asian American votes.

You're saying that Biden did this even though he underperformed, in relation to Hillary and Obama, in every urban voting district in the country, except for 5(Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit,Philadelphia), where he greatly, miraculously, "over-performed" with votes.

You're saying that Biden did this when Democratic primary votes were light compared to previous years, while President Trump's primary votes were over the top in turnout.

You're saying that President Trump, with 74 million votes, setting a huge new record among Presidents by 10-12 million votes, lost the election legitimately.

You're saying that the President, who met or exceeded all previous incumbents in every key indicator (approval rating, party support, economic indicator) lost this race legitimately.

There's more data, much more, but I think you get the point. There is more than enough evidence to say this election was won with massive fraud.

Not only that. This has been the most fraud-free cleanest election ever!

And we're suppose to believe all that.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20056 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

I have been impressed with Ted Cruz especially through these times considering how much shit he took from Trump in the primary.

In comparison, McConnell certainly showed where he stood. Graham, in the beginning was vocal about helping Trump with regards to the 2020 steal but he's been quiet lately.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20056 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
The Congress has resumed. Fuck Chuck talking right now.

Looks like gonna be a bunch of statements about what happened.

Posts: 4060 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
The Congress has resumed. Fuck Chuck talking right now.
And he's blaming everything on Trump Mad

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16641 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
^^ It's all bull shit. We all know it. They out maneuvered us. Need to fight on a local/state level to insure voter ID, secure voting machines, absentee/mail in only with cause/requested ballot.

They used Rona to pull one over on us (Americans, not R's). The American people were robbed of a free election, then the media, and swamp covered it up.

*Responding to Rey HRH , thread moves quickly.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21122 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post