SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 957
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Biden on now talking about the "true America", as if he knows shit about the truth and America. Tell me about China, asshole, maybe I'll listen.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8399 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnV:
Apparently hard drives have been stolen out of congressional offices. No telling what may end up being released in the coming weeks.

Best news I've seen all day!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7100 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Lol, Biden is too senile to pick up the hypocrisy flooding out his denture hole.

Posts: 10000 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Put your money where mouth is, get out from behind your PC and drive to Washington, then.

Cheering these protestors on from here is worthless talk.

People have plans. There are many different ways to do things. They're not going to announce to you or anyone whatever they are. So, your cute goading is really worthless.

So, can I assume you are deep cover, high speed low drag MAGA agent? Or some shit? What are you doing other than spouting off? When is it time for you to come out of the woodwork and take action?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53143 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
quote:
Originally posted by JohnV:
Apparently hard drives have been stolen out of congressional offices. No telling what may end up being released in the coming weeks.

Best news I've seen all day!

Those are OUR hard drives.

Yup, expose EVERYTHING.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Salty Cracker just reported the Dow is up almost 500 points.

This has nothing to do with main street, this is Wall Street celebrating. Now they'll be able to start exporting manufacturing back to China and continue their destruction of main street America.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Put your money where mouth is, get out from behind your PC and drive to Washington, then.

Cheering these protestors on from here is worthless talk.

People have plans. There are many different ways to do things. They're not going to announce to you or anyone whatever they are. So, your cute goading is really worthless.

So, can I assume you are deep cover, high speed low drag MAGA agent? Or some shit? What are you doing other than spouting off? When is it time for you to come out of the woodwork and take action?

More like Jr. McVeigh. Full of delusional rage.

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden just said "Enough is enough." I think we just getting started Joe.

Posts: 7727 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1600 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by Brett B:

Sure looks like it, video of the shooting is here:

https://twitter.com/tom2badcat.../1346920655183175683

Those people look and act like antifa.

And they sound like them too.

Posts: 17942 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
This is helping absolutely nothing.

I'm surprised by your comment and I don't understand it. Do you mind expanding on this?

How can we condemn this behavior in every other case, but not this?

Unacceptable and un-American.

I’ve condemned the reasons for protests, such as the lie that we are a racist country or ACAB.

I’ve consumed riots, but mainly because the riots are for the above fake reasons, and because the riots target innocent businesses and people, and for many of the rioters are more about stealing TVs and setting things in fire then for any real cause.

These protestors aren’t burning down Walmart’s and they aren’t doing it because of the skin color of a rapist felon.

That’s how I can condemn actions in some cases but not this one. They aren’t even remotely the same.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15261 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Our illustrious governor has just activated 200 NG troops as well as State Police to go to DC.

One of my son’s is being called up...more later if I find out anything.

https://richmond.com/news/loca...98-fa380f997d5e.html

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6380 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
The oxygen thieves in DC should get this treatment every other week. They laugh as their pet fascists burn down your or my house or business, turnabout is long overdue.

Posts: 10000 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I don't buy what Kirk's source said about Pence was going to think and pray about kicking it back at the end. That letter said the opposite.

Him unfollowing President Trump is pretty telling.

The swamp rats are going to have cover now to vote against us, which they were going to anyway.

Antifa is part of this and it is going to get blamed on us. Nobody with that tattoo on their hand is on our side.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Unverified, the lady shooting victim has died.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8399 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
quote:

How is it un-American when this nation was forged in violent revolution? Do you think it can't happen again?

This isn't a "revolution" this is an embarrassment.

Agreed. It's not ok for the other side to do this shit but our side, it's acceptable? Nah, what it is, is hypocrite behavior.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12735 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Here come all my liberal friends calling this domestic terrorists. These jackasses were cheering anifa and blm on all of last year.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7100 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
One group was protesting a dead felon.

The other protesting a dying nation.

The difference is clear to me at least.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3455 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am sitting here laughing my ass off.

Some of you are real winners, you know that.

"Keep playing within the rigged system. Don't get out of line because some may turn against us. Be quite or we will say you are no better than antifa".

Fuck me...

The "Boz"

Posts: 1535 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
quote:

How is it un-American when this nation was forged in violent revolution? Do you think it can't happen again?

This isn't a "revolution" this is an embarrassment.

Agreed. It's not ok for the other side to do this shit but our side, it's acceptable? Nah, what it is, is hypocrite behavior.

When did the other side storm the capitol and demand fair elections? I don't recall. I'm so sick of these posts. It's okay if you don't agree. But to compare this to antifa burning businesses because of fake racism is bullshit.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12503 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post