SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 961
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The photo posted by VBVAGUY on page 603 is HUGE!
Beyond that, they are clearly BLM/Antifa type.
No Doubt about it.

They can put a red hat on but it still does not hide the slime.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kimber... Someone is saying that is a tattoo of a symbol/graphic from a video game and not a hammer and sickle.

We do not know who they are. They very well may be Trump supporters.

The "Boz"

Posts: 1535 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These events in DC are our limited version of:

June 17, 1953 Eastern Zone of Berlin
Summer 1956, Budapest, Hungary
Spring of 1968, Prague, Czechslovakia
Throw in Tianmennen Square too.

Even East Berlin Nov 9 1989.

Note the theme: Freedom loving people railing against leftist oppressive governments, rigged elections is strategically located areas. In our case it is the Swamp, which is close to the above.

I've seen bolsheviks protest for 4 friggen years in this country. About damn time we on the other side have our protest.

btw - not really reported in this country, but anti-virus lock down people stormed the Bundestag in Berlin a few months back. An American flag was even present in the crowd. So we are a tad behind the times......

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1688 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:

Respectfully, the police are complicit in many areas and may be considered hypocritical in when they choose to engage. While it could be argued that they are being managed despite their desired behavior, the end results are the same.

You voted and you didn't lose. You were cheated. Not the same by a long shot.

I'm not one who buys into being "cheated." That's opinion and not fact.

I also support the Police and don't agree there either. I believe there are bad apples but don't believe a bad apple spoils the barrel.

Either way I believe this shit going on at the Capitol is not going to do shit and it's only costing us money, ie the taxpayers. It's also putting our Police in harm's way.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12751 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
Encrypted secure messaging apps

Protonmail.com as well.

Posts: 3963 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
I'm genuinely confused as to who those folks are. They could be West Virginia Hillbillies who love President Trump as much as they could be a subset of conservative Southern Rednecks or equally likely to be some of downtown Portland's Homeless population.

It's so hard to tell, not even kidding. I've seen all flavors of yahoos who look this way, Red and Blue alike.
It could be just a bunch of pot heads ah? I've said a few times over several years, no one person as President could bring down Our great country. Most especially during the obama years. He tried but ran out of time. We may well be in for a few years of suffering. One thing is for sure, if we need to take Our country back from a bunch of criminals, like who may be coming Our way, it will be man like 12131 and I, others who wish to keep America for Our future and not some keyboard pot head who will sit and watch it all on youtube. Perhaps if you prized your Country as much as your bag of weed, you might understand us.

Posts: 17947 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
The photo posted by VBVAGUY on page 603 is HUGE!
Beyond that, they are clearly BLM/Antifa type.
No Doubt about it.

They can put a red hat on but it still does not hide the slime.

They you fail, utterly, to recognize that theyre are loads of folks on the Right who look that way.

It's definitely not "that easy".

Do you live a sheltered life? Rarely travel? Not much commingling with others not quite like you?

Do tell.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heatinajeep:
Nice dumpster fire we got going here.

Exactly what Soros and the "build back better" crowd wanted.....a weakened America

As much as my righteous indignation want to string the corrupt media and pols up I think this does damage the cause....it is exactly what the left needs to further crack down on right minded people.

there again this very well could be a black flag operation....the fascists in black bloc told us they would be doing it

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Here we are, eating our own.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7144 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:
I'm genuinely confused as to who those folks are. They could be West Virginia Hillbillies who love President Trump as much as they could be a subset of conservative Southern Rednecks or equally likely to be some of downtown Portland's Homeless population.

It's so hard to tell, not even kidding. I've seen all flavors of yahoos who look this way, Red and Blue alike.
It could be just a bunch of pot heads ah? I've said a few times over several years, no one person as President could bring down Our great country. Most especially during the obama years. He tried but ran out of time. We may well be in for a few years of suffering. One thing is for sure, if we need to take Our country back from a bunch of criminals, like who may be coming Our way, it will be man like 12131 and I, others who wish to keep America for Our future and not some keyboard pot head who will sit and watch it all on youtube. Perhaps if you prized your Country as much as your bag of weed, you might understand us.

With respect for your lost son, and only that, I'll temper my response as you're obviously not thinking clearly at this time, but don't run your mouth to me that way again. I've shown you ample respect here...

Besides, you couldn't be more wrong anyway. Nothing but nonsensical misdirected vittiol in your post.

Move on, David Lee. I am not your enemy

For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Found this. Haven’t verified it myself

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8073 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I'm reading on other sites that known ANTIFA are dressed to mingle and not wearing their black jammiesa and they are causing problems.

They've been identified by tats and other physical traits that were photographed at other ANTIFA events.

Posts: 4130 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Ive seen too many false identifications on social media in the last few years, so everything should be viewed with a healthy dose of skepticism.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3463 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
just watching saltycracker...thanks for the link

They are identifying people from past BLM/Fascist protests in the crowd.

This is their MO....just like Maiden

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Cool.

There are two equally important points...

* Who are those particular people in that particular photo.

* And... there *are* conservatives who look like that, too, all over.

Two separate points. Keep up...

Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
So what, was everyone who stormed the Capitol antifa? I doubt it, lots of patriots were in there too.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3463 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
quote:

With respect for your lost son, and only that, I'll temper my response as you're obviously not thinking clearly at this time, but don't run your mouth to me that way again. I've shown you ample respect here...

Besides, you couldn't be more wrong anyway. Nothing but nonsensical misdirected vittiol in your post.

Move on, David Lee. I am not your enemy
Then lighten up on 12131. He is as frustrated as any of us. The man can say his piece without being belittled.

Posts: 17947 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nope, obviously totally conclusively undoubtedly fully unequivocally 100 percent certainly Antifa. You can tell just by looking, fer sher.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53150 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I've been avoiding watching the news up until now and I turned the local on for 2 minutes. They talked about how these protesters were getting in the face of the police now unacceptable that was.

Maybe if they were throwing rocks, bottles, railroad spikes, Molotov cocktails, and chemical bombs at the police that would have been acceptable.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38060 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
Found this. Haven’t verified it myself

A lot of this has been debunked. I saw the pic on the right claimed as actually posted on an antifa site identifying the two gentlemen as targets, not members.

Scroll through this thread:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/...942088659697664?s=21

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post