SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Wazzup with FL and NC not being called?

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Looking good. Time to open the Drambuie. Smile

Posts: 15152 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Chinese currency is tanking. Means money is betting on Trump

Just heard that too, awesome news.

Posts: 5234 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:

Cant speak for NC, but FL should have been called already.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9749 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lovin' the P7
Picture of Tim335
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
DEM Hickenlooper defeated REP Gardner for Colorado U.S. Senate seat

DEM Mark Kelly beating REP Martha McSally in Arizona U.S. Senate seat

REP Tuberville beating DEM Jones in Alabama U.S. Senate seat

What the hell did the REPs do in Georgia Senate race ?
REP Loeffler 785,827
DEM Warnock 780,970
REP Collins 632,315

We split the REP vote ?

It's a special election for that seat in GA -- basically an open primary. The top two finishers will be in a runoff, unless someone gets over 50%. That seat won't be decided tonight.

Posts: 3428 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: August 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's the networks trying to keep ratings.

Posts: 5201 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Speaking of Northern VA, Trump seems to be winning Loudon County. He lost soundly there in 2016.

Fox has Biden winning that county by 62% to 37%, with 100% reporting.

Q

Posts: 27564 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
quote:

I think it just was. OAN's interviewing DeSantis. And NC just flipped back to Trump, and Trump's up by 6% in OH Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I wonder how late this going to go tonight. I just dozed off sitting here in the kitchen on my laptop. Shit. That has never happened. No sleep last night and a super busy day today. No way am I going to bed though. I need more coffee.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5139 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Real Clear Politics has switched VA to undecided... would be nice to see it flip back.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11224 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:

Right now, it's biden 129, Trump 109. Florida's 29 votes would put Trump in the lead.

msm can't admit that their guy is behind this early.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21923 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
I wonder how late this going to go tonight. I just dozed off sitting here in the kitchen on my laptop. Shit. That has never happened. No sleep last night and a super busy day today. No way am I going to bed though. I need more coffee.

About 2AM, just like 2016. Double up on the caffeine. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 27564 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
watching the Young turks now...just to sip the liberal tears....slowly

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Real Clear Politics has switched VA to undecided... would be nice to see it flip back.

Let it be written. Let it be done.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17565 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'm switching to Old Fashioneds (with rye) for a nip or two then going back to straight bourbon.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
quote:

I think it just was. OAN's interviewing DeSantis. And NC just flipped back to Trump, and Trump's up by 6% in OH Smile

Trump is up in NC +50k w/ ~90% reported

he will hold NC

---------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Time to call TX and FL, no way Biden can make up the differences there.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11224 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

I'm thinkin' Bourbon or Rye Big Grin

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Just heard Trump doing well in critical parts of PA...

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:

I'm thinkin' Bourbon or Rye Big Grin

Heineken here

-------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post