SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 961
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:

How can we condemn this behavior in every other case, but not this?

Unacceptable and un-American.

How is it un-American when this nation was forged in violent revolution? Do you think it can't happen again?

This isn't a "revolution" this is an embarrassment.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
Maybe someone can explain to me why what's going on with Trump supporters in the capitol will in the long run help the conservative cause? Just wondering.
it’s killing the conservative cause, Pence just tweeted “violence in our Capital will not be tolerated “

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes, much better to allow tyranny to rule you and your children's children.
Do you really think America can fix this through the rules they've manipulated to always be in their favor?
I bet you think strippers like you too.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
quote:

How is it un-American when this nation was forged in violent revolution? Do you think it can't happen again?

So was the Boston Tea Party and Bunker Hill, right?

Posts: 2509 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Charlie Kirk also just talked about a source telling him Antifa is disguised as Trump supporters. Normally they counter protest but they are no place to be seen today.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryanp225:
quote:

Yes, much better to allow tyranny to rule you and your children's children.
Do you really think America can fix this through the rules they've manipulated to always be in their favor?
I bet you think strippers like you too.

I totally agree. Except about the stripper. She said she had a connection to me and let me buy her a $40 rum and coke.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12512 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24293 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brett B:

Sure looks like it, video of the shooting is here:

https://twitter.com/tom2badcat.../1346920655183175683

Those people look and act like antifa.

Posts: 8655 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Democratic party is no better than the redcoats of 1776. What are you going to do, sit around and just let them steam roll everything?

SCOTUS should have straightened this out. They did not, now the gloves are off and anything is possible. No justice, no peace.

-c1steve

Posts: 4089 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

What options do we have?
The ballot box was stolen.
At the jury box (Courts) we were denied "standing" or the right to be heard.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24293 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
Charlie Kirk also just talked about a source telling him Antifa is disguised as Trump supporters. Normally they counter protest but they are no place to be seen today.

After watching the video of the woman shot in the neck, I am inclined to believe this.

Posts: 8655 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Pence just unfollowed President Trump on Twitter according to Kirk. What the...

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:

I've been hearing this and saw a pic of one guy with a hammer and sickle on his fist.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38890 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Pence is afraid photos or videos will come out now.

Pence is a Traitor.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Salty Cracker just reported the Dow is up almost 500 points.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8408 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People just pushed past the breaking point.
Lying, cheating, stealing. Something had to give. Volcano had to blow.

Posts: 5772 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Put your money where mouth is, get out from behind your PC and drive to Washington, then.

Cheering these protestors on from here is worthless talk.

People have plans. There are many different ways to do things. They're not going to announce to you or anyone whatever they are. So, your cute goading is really worthless.

Q

Posts: 26838 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Any politician or media mouthpiece who played down the blm/Antifa riots, but pretend this protest is abhorrent, need the rope.

Posts: 10004 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Suddenly democrats don't want to defund police...

Posts: 7727 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
Apparently hard drives have been stolen out of congressional offices. No telling what may end up being released in the coming weeks.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4315 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post