SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Sen. Josh Hawley will object to election certification

The Post Millennial Link

Twitter Link

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 95 | Location: Southeast Michigan -- Downriver | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
quote:

According to this article, Pence will have no power at all if anyone objects to election certification and the 2-hour debate and vote proceeds. If we want Pence to do this, we need Sen. Josh Hawley, and everyone else, to stand down.

Posts: 2336 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris17404:

According to this article, Pence will have no power at all if anyone objects to election certification and the 2-hour debate and vote proceeds. If we want Pence to do this, we need Sen. Josh Hawley, and everyone else, to stand down.

Gives the GOP cover to say "we tried" and the swamp still gets what it wants.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
White hat hackers have access to one of the polling stations as the hearing is going on in Georgia. If you don't do anything else today at least check out these two vids.

Twitter Link

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 95 | Location: Southeast Michigan -- Downriver | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing would make me happier than to watch the President do the Donald victory dance, where he pumps the air with his fists and starts to rock out! He is the MAN! Viva Donaldo!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Does it have to be a republican that objects to certify the results? What if a democrat objects? Will that cause the same problems for V.P. Pence?

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
A few sources stated that Pence could have done something at a deadline a few days ago. He didn't. Now it's being reported that he didn't want to participate. Honestly, I wouldn't trust him and am glad other people will stand up. Didn't President Trump even say he wasn't fighting hard enough?

At this point, I think most of us are hopeful, but know they won't let this go our way. Let people go on record for who's side they are on.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
My personal view of Pence. Humble, kind, intelligent, moral, religious, honest and a man with more integrity you will never meet. The perfect pick for Trump's VP. Heck he's never been alone in a room with another woman other than his wife. I doubt he has ever been in a serious confrontation his entire life and most likely will avoid it if at all possible.

He is not a warrior. Not the type of person who will willingly put the weight of the world on his and his family's shoulders. Even if he can he will choose not to carry that weight. Politics is the business of mortal man not God's which is with whom Pence's loyalty and devotion belong to.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8531 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Lin Wood says he's compromised. Reported ties to Epstein. I don't know what/who to believe anymore.

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
Lin Wood says he's compromised. Reported ties to Epstein. I don't know what/who to believe anymore.

Lin Wood probably thinks Mother Teresa had ties to Epstein. He's one player in this that I just have trouble trusting.

Posts: 8955 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:

He also tweeted on Dec 25th that Adam Schiff has been arrested. And, a while ago that GA governor and SoS are about to be arrested. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
quote:

I don't either. And that's probably exactly what the swamp traitors want.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
My personal view of Pence. Humble, kind, intelligent, moral, religious, honest and a man with more integrity you will never meet. The perfect pick for Trump's VP. Heck he's never been alone in a room with another woman other than his wife. I doubt he has ever been in a serious confrontation his entire life and most likely will avoid it if at all possible.

He is not a warrior. Not the type of person who will willingly put the weight of the world on his and his family's shoulders. Even if he can he will choose not to carry that weight. Politics is the business of mortal man not God's which is with whom Pence's loyalty and devotion belong to.

Like it or not, he is deep in politics. And, a man devoted to God is unavoidably a man of truth and righteousness. If he doesn't stand up for what is right and just goes along and let evil triumph, then what kind of man is he?

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
A few sources stated that Pence could have done something at a deadline a few days ago. He didn't. Now it's being reported that he didn't want to participate. Honestly, I wouldn't trust him and am glad other people will stand up. Didn't President Trump even say he wasn't fighting hard enough?

quote:

Yeah... I think Pence is a decent man, but I doubt that he will be going to war for us.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Brianp90 had a post on the previous page.

It is indeed very important.

If Jovan Pulitzer is telling the truth, his team was able to establish communication with a Dominion poll pad.

https://electionwiz.com/2020/1...nnected-to-internet/

During a Senate hearing in Georgia over fraud in the 2020 presidential election, Jovan Pulitzer told the senate members, “At this very moment at a polling location in the county, not only do we now have access to the devices through the poll pad — the system — but we are in.”

Pulitzer told the senators this should not be able to happen, but his team was has able to hack into the voting system and has documented evidence to prove it.

Pulitzer said the machines are connected to the internet and two-way communication is occurring in real-time. “It’s receiving data and sending data,” he said.

When questioned, Pulitzer said the polling place his team hacked into is a physical location, not a mobile station. Pulitzer said his team has access to the data from the Georgia Senate runoff race from the polling station.

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Brianp90 had a post on the previous page.

It is indeed very important.

If Jovan Pulitzer is telling the truth, his team was able to establish communication with a Dominion poll pad.

https://electionwiz.com/2020/1...nnected-to-internet/

During a Senate hearing in Georgia over fraud in the 2020 presidential election, Jovan Pulitzer told the senate members, “At this very moment at a polling location in the county, not only do we now have access to the devices through the poll pad — the system — but we are in.”

Pulitzer told the senators this should not be able to happen, but his team was has able to hack into the voting system and has documented evidence to prove it.

Pulitzer said the machines are connected to the internet and two-way communication is occurring in real-time. “It’s receiving data and sending data,” he said.

When questioned, Pulitzer said the polling place his team hacked into is a physical location, not a mobile station. Pulitzer said his team has access to the data from the Georgia Senate runoff race from the polling station.

This is extremely significant because if it’s happening there right now then it’s absolutely possible and very well likely that it happened with every single dominion machine used in the general election. This alone should be enough to determine that the election results shouldn’t be trusted....throw the whole thing away and let Congress determine it. Fix it between now and 2022 midterm elections if they want to have a chance of trusting the election process ever again.

Posts: 684 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
^^If true, it would seem significant indeed.

But it'll be meaningless if yet another blind, apathetic eye gets turned to it.

There's plenty of clear evidence to initiate very thorough, detailed long overdue INVESTIGATIONS...but until if/when that happens...all it'll be is more of the same and eventually people going 'Fraud, hmmm, well, we're in the Oval Office now, so sucks to be you.'

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2267 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: February 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully this is true. God Bless !!! Smile

Link to original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...w5LDFpQG2c-daVdPl-1w

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post