SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:
If Pence throws it to the Senate, you will see Republicans fold. I hope not, but they are spineless

I wish Para was here to tell you to stow that whiny defeatist bullshit. People come here to avoid hearing crap like this.

Posts: 5098 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Interesting, the President is the only conservative on that list.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
"bias"? not if it's the right thing to do and the US Constitution provides for it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s always been just the Donald.
We owe you a debt we may never be able to pay!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:
If Pence throws it to the Senate, you will see Republicans fold. I hope not, but they are spineless

Did you not read the tweets? It wouldn't go to the Senate.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The fix is being put in for the Georgia Senate race.

Judge, sister of Stacey Abrams, rules that voters who have changed their address can vote at old address

https://www.washingtonexaminer...judge-voting-address

A Georgia judge related to former Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams ruled that voters who have changed their address can still vote from their previous address.

“This makes no sense. A judge (the sister of Stacey Abrams) ruled that when someone tells the US Postal Service they have moved they still can vote from their old address,” former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer tweeted. “Rules have no meaning any more. This is nuts.”

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have NOT given up on OUR President!! I have never seen a man so beat on and scorned, and still keep on fighting. I can not imagine all the shit that the Pres. has waded through, and never quit slogging along.

Many on this forum fold like a deck of cards if things don't go 100% the way they think that they should. I sure am glad that you were not my backup in Vietnam. Grow some balls, or find another place to whine!!

Rant over....

Posts: 6600 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
12/28/20

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have a very particular
set of skills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
The fix is being put in for the Georgia Senate race.

Judge, sister of Stacey Abrams, rules that voters who have changed their address can vote at old address

https://www.washingtonexaminer...judge-voting-address

A Georgia judge related to former Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams ruled that voters who have changed their address can still vote from their previous address.

“This makes no sense. A judge (the sister of Stacey Abrams) ruled that when someone tells the US Postal Service they have moved they still can vote from their old address,” former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer tweeted. “Rules have no meaning any more. This is nuts.”

They know exactly what they're doing...anything...ANYTHING to get their way. What happened in November has only emboldened them. Why wouldn't they?? Not like anyone with the power/authority to do anything is actually stopping it.

It is absolutely appalling that the races are even considered anywhere close...

$.02 worth,
Boss

A real life Sisyphus...
"It's not the critic who counts..." TR
Exodus 23.2: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong...
Despite some people's claims to the contrary, 5 lbs. is actually different than 12 lbs.
It's never simple/easy.

Posts: 4991 | Location: In the arena... | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
So did Trump just get McConnel to do what Trump and we wanted? Or is that just the line item?

McConnell Blocks Schumer’s Unanimous Consent Request For $2K Stimulus Checks
https://www.oann.com/house-vot...-to-senate-for-vote/

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
So did Trump just get McConnel to do what Trump and we wanted? Or is that just the line item?

McConnell Blocks Schumer’s Unanimous Consent Request For $2K Stimulus Checks
https://www.oann.com/house-vot...-to-senate-for-vote/

This is a new bill that raises the stimulus from $600.00 to $2000.00 for each American. The old bill with all the pork will remain either way.

Posts: 12575 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think tonight I'll have a couple of brews, and toast President Trump. Even with all that is going on, I can't help but feel as hopeful as I was on Jan. 20, 1981.

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I would like to remind those that need reminding;

Donald J. Trump is still the same man he was before he ran in 2016, and the same man who has almost, with few exceptions, fought against the evil and self serving bottom filth that rises to the top. The same filth that has, day and night, obstructed, interfered, maligned, out right performed many a deceit and bald face lied to We the People... for the entirety.

Yet, some still behave as if Trump has let them down.

How pitiful.

Y'all recall that "mirror" thing I spoke of before?

Serious as a literal heart attack. Stop what you are doing, right now, walk in, turn on the light, and look at that man (or woman) in the mirror and ask, with complete honesty.

"Do I honor the commitment to the man I voted for?"

I mean, real, honest, nothing left to give, honor.

And if you are a spiritual person, pray. If you are not, consider a moment of positive reflection and wishing good will and strength.

You think the year has been dark for you?

Imagine, what it must be like for the loneliest man in the world.

Because, Donald. J. Trump pretty much fits that bill.

I have had nothing at all to my name, no home, no body that I could trust to call upon. And I have had prosperity, power, influence, title, and more.

But in both cases, I did find myself in a very dark place, and, yet neither circumstance was a concern or a thought. Only the darkness, pain and anguish.

So, do not simply kick the can down the road thinking Donald J. Trump has little to lose in this whole thing.

The only one who will know if you are honest, is the one doing the soul search, and the Creator. Whatever that means to you.

I am not looking for, nor do I want any affirmation or comment on this, just that you honestly do the thing.

Thank you.

sm

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43809 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^+1 SM.

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
well this is interesting...

The Senate Finance Committee just released a report saying that Obama knowingly financed Al Qaeda, through an organization known as the Islamic Relief Agency (ISRA), through World Vision (read: CIA), backed by a massive grant from USAID, and later with approval from the Obama State Department.

https://www.finance.senate.gov...%20Investigation.pdf

Posts: 53085 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The sleaze ball strikes again,huh?!
He’s so damn dirty.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+1 Sigmonkey. Trump has not let me down at all. THE SYSTEM and what was supposed to be checks and balances and a true election is what has really let me down. Pretty depressed about it. I know it's not over, but the dragging along and no clear win so far....are getting the better part of me.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
You all know what would be just fantastic. If on 1/6 VP Pence used one of the Dominion machines to count the electoral college returns.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
You all know what would be just fantastic. If on 1/6 VP Pence used one of the Dominion machines to count the electoral college returns.

Provided it was set to flip votes our way. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:

Provided it was set to flip votes our way. Big Grin

VP Pence could even make a show of using a USB drive to upload the software immediately prior to starting the count.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post