SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 ... 922
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Connoisseur of
Fine Firearms
Picture of lbaker45
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1926 | Location: Midwest | Registered: November 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
If people told us a year ago that the election would be stolen in broad daylight and our country was this compromised, we'd have called them way out there too. We are living in the Twilight Zone.

Edit: OK, the Epstein is alive thing is a bit out there.

[humor] Well, 1,000,000 Internet memes claiming Epstein didn't kill himself can't all be wrong.[/humor]

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15903 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
I'm kind of getting sick of all the crazy conspiracy theories. I think we are starting to sound more crazy than the left.

Yes I think the election was stolen. I think it was stolen through multiple avenues, including the Dominion machines, mail in fraud, ballots in suitcases, etc.

But I just don't think that Jeffrey Epstein is on a new secret island, providing minor child blow jobs to Roberts so that Biden can win. I'm also sick of these Youtube grifters telling us over and over that states have flipped to Trump when it simply hasn't happened.

I hope to God that something saves us from the leftist theft of this election. But I don't think these conspiracy stories are helping us.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12441 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
It's a true shit show and the country doesn't really have a President elect. . That's the danger of becoming a banana republic. It's painfully obvious that we can't share this country with leftist unless we are willing to be enslaved. Of course, the Republican party is so enamored of the table scraps that they literally allowed this election to be stolen and have every intention of playing their usual part as the noble alternative/stupid party.

Posts: 1972 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by frayedends:
I'm kind of getting sick of all the crazy conspiracy theories. I think we are starting to sound more crazy than the left.

Yes I think the election was stolen. I think it was stolen through multiple avenues, including the Dominion machines, mail in fraud, ballots in suitcases, etc.

But I just don't think that Jeffrey Epstein is on a new secret island, providing minor child blow jobs to Roberts so that Biden can win. I'm also sick of these Youtube grifters telling us over and over that states have flipped to Trump when it simply hasn't happened.

I hope to God that something saves us from the leftist theft of this election. But I don't think these conspiracy stories are helping us.

Prove he's dead. Big Grin

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"... if you can keep it..."

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43909 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I've been finding it more difficult to take Lin Wood seriously.

Lin Wood and Sidney "Kraken" Powell, both. I pay scant heed to either of them any longer.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
"... if you can keep it..."

A prescient and wise man indeed.

Posts: 1972 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:

Epstein? What in the ever-loving fuck is wrong with this kooky man?

Prove it (Epstein), or shut the fuck up with that absurd nonsense.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbaker45:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bTHtWUWfvpg" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I hate shitty click bait. When did AZ flip for Trump?

Q

Posts: 26427 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
Of course, the Republican party is so enamored of the table scraps that they literally allowed this election to be stolen...

Couldn’t have said it better. Election fraud is like a log rotting in the forest. No one want to turn it over because they’re afraid of what they’ll find.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
I don't really care what Wood says at this point. The guy is at least fighting, so let him run his mouth. The "he does us no good" argument doesn't mean much when everyone is against us, truth and evidence don't matter, and they all think we are loony anyway.

I'm living in the Twilight Zone trying to absorb the fact that our country is compromised and controlled top to bottom by forces shredding our our republic. We are losing the blessing of having the best president since Lincoln because RINOs who could stop it are are cheering it on. Someone running their mouth registers low on my give a freak radar right now, but that's just me.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ I agree.
Lin Wood is at least fighting, so let him run his mouth. He may be nuts, but people said the same of Trump.
"Donald Trump is a first-rate ass clown, but... "

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24144 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Remember the media and Joe Biden once claimed that the Hunter Biden laptop stories were conspiracy theories. Then we find out that the FBI has been investigating since 2019. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3070 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Avenatti was scamming in big bucks from his clients and CNN/MSNBC/FOX World Tour.

If Lin Wood has gone of the deep end, does he not have a lot more to loose than he is gaining in the short term.

Following the money it was easy to see Avenatti was a scam artist long before the media figured it out.

With Lin Wood, I don’t see the financial gain.

I never understood a 5’ man hanging himself from a 6’ bunk bed, timed to when cameras were not working.
I wouldn’t place a bet either way, but I put the odds at 50/50.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
This was posted on Parler for those interested.

Gathering point for Saturday, 2 Jan. 2021 for Peaceful Vehicle Parade to your State Capital.
Looks like all Saturday Rallies at the State Capitals are scheduled for 12:00PM.

Link to source.

Stop the Steal website with information on rallies at State Capitals on Saturday 2 Jan. and Washington DC on Wednesday 6 January.

Larger image

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Saturday, 2 Jan. 2021 for Peaceful Vehicle Parade to your State Capital.

I hope King Ralph sees another 20K peaceful patriots rolling through Richmond on Saturday.

God bless America.

Posts: 13508 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess Pence is not going to save the Republic.

Pence asks judge to end GOP suit to expand his powers over Congress' approving election results

https://justthenews.com/politi..._campaign=newsletter

Vice President Mike Pence asked a federal judge Thursday to reject an attempt by Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert and other congressional Republicans to expand Pence’s official powers to allow him to overturn Democrat Joe Biden’s Electoral College win.

The lawsuit was filed earlier this week and attempts to expand Pence’s role in Congress’ meeting Wednesday to count states’ electoral votes and certify Biden’s victory over Trump, according to The Hill newspaper.

Pence argued in a filing Thursday to U.S. District Judge Jeremy Kernodle that he was not the correct defendant to the suit.

“A suit to establish that the Vice President has discretion over the count, filed against the Vice President, is a walking legal contradiction,” a Justice Department attorney wrote in the filing, The Hill also reported.

An 1887 federal law known as the Electoral Count Act has the vice president presiding over the congressional meeting.

However the suit led by Gohmert tries to invalidate the law as an unconstitutional constraint on the vice president's authority to choose among competing claims of victory when state-level election results are disputed.

Republicans in several key battleground states have disputed Biden's win and offered alternate "slates" of pro-Trump electors to be counted, also according to The Hill.

Posts: 12704 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
^^ Like I said he's not a warrior.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8535 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post