SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
OK, he sold his soul with the rest of them.

God bless President Trump. He did his best, and God gave us a clear choice of which way we wanted to go. The people voted to stand with God and save the republic, but unrighteous leaders stood in the way. This inauguration may not go how we want, but they picked the wrong side because they that be with us are more than they that be with them. I've said this before, but God is going to vote at some point and I wouldn't want to be them.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Starting to get a little concerned.
Lin Wood is seemingly sounding a bit kooky.
Now I think Jovan Pulitzer is sounding a bit nutty as well.
Jovan Pulitzer Reveals Electronic Voting Machines in Georgia Communicating with Vendor in China

In the video he claims he gained access to a poll pad in Cobb County GA through a TCL (Roku) tv.
He claims communication is occurring between China and the poll stations through the TCL tv wireless connection.
His presentation in the video does not build confidence.
His showing of evidence was not convincing.

He also claimed that trucks hauled away equipment (ballots) that were supposed to be turned over to him for analysis. He said the ballots were being shredded.

Jovan Pulitzer says Georgia Called in Trucks to Get Rid of the Evidence in Fulton County He is Supposed to be Scanning!

Sadly, as of this moment I have more faith in Lin Wood than Jovan Pulitzer.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In 2024 remember what this traitor Senator said.

Ben Sasse takes shots at Republicans planning to object to election results

https://www.washingtonexaminer...ublicans-josh-hawley

Sen. Ben Sasse unleashed some harsh words for his Republican congressional colleagues planning to object to the acceptance of the Electoral College results on Jan. 6, a last-ditch effort to overturn the results of the presidential election in favor of President Trump.

In an over 2,200-word Facebook post on Wednesday night addressing voter fraud allegations and planned objections from Republicans, the Nebraska senator and potential 2024 Republican presidential candidate took aim at his fellow Republicans without naming them.

"When we talk in private, I haven’t heard a single Congressional Republican allege that the election results were fraudulent — not one. Instead, I hear them talk about their worries about how they will 'look' to President Trump’s most ardent supporters," Sasse said.

Missouri Republican Sen. Josh Hawley announced Wednesday that he plans to object to accepting Electoral College results that would make Joe Biden president on Jan. 20. He is the first senator to say that he will join House Republicans who plan to raise the objection, led by Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks. Because of Hawley's decision to object, the Senate and House will hold a two-hour debate over the Electoral College results and then vote to either accept or reject them.

"Let’s be clear what is happening here: We have a bunch of ambitious politicians who think there’s a quick way to tap into the president’s populist base without doing any real, long-term damage. But they’re wrong — and this issue is bigger than anyone’s personal ambitions. Adults don’t point a loaded gun at the heart of legitimate self-government," Sasse said.

Noting that lawyers for Trump challenging election results in court did not allege massive voter fraud in the same way that Trump and his allies have alleged in public statements, Sasse said: "Here’s the heart of this whole thing: this isn’t really a legal strategy — it’s a fundraising strategy."

Sasse also revealed that he wrote in Vice President Mike Pence's name for president in 2020, as he did in 2016, rather than vote for Trump.

"America has always been fertile soil for groupthink, conspiracy theories, and showmanship. But Americans have common sense. We know up from down, and if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. We need that common sense if we’re going to rebuild trust," Sasse said.

Posts: 13100 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I despise that condescending, holier-than-thou asshole. I really do.

quote:

"When we talk in private, I haven’t heard a single Congressional Republican allege that the election results were fraudulent — not one. Instead, I hear them talk about their worries about how they will 'look' to President Trump’s most ardent supporters," Sasse said.

Pure horseshit.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30928 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Is there no remaining chance this gets to a delegate vote? Is this option now gone?

Posts: 17985 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Actually I agree with Pence on this. You really want to give expanded powers to the next democrat VP?

Posts: 53808 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Actually I agree with Pence on this. You really want to give expanded powers to the next democrat VP?

First, they are literally in the middle of stealing an election, so do you really think anything is going to keep them in check at this point? Do you want to buy a bridge?

Second, if President Trump gets a second term, there won't be a Dem in the White House for a very long time. They know that, which is why they were stealing this at any cost.

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Any additional powers given to the VP to solve today’s problem will be used against us with far more serious consequences in the future.

Politicians have never been known for forward thinking and considering the unintended consequences.

Once you grant an expansion of power do you think it will only be used with benevolent intent?

Posts: 53808 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Oh! Look, a New Years Eve Flight.

We can only hope passengers are onboard.
Flight aware

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5294 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Sorry about that. Big Grin

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Any additional powers given to the VP to solve today’s problem will be used against us with far more serious consequences in the future.

Politicians have never been known for forward thinking and considering the unintended consequences.

Once you grant an expansion of power do you think it will only be used with benevolent intent?

I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but wake up. They are pulling off a color revolution. This line of thinking is why they are able to. We need to load every tool at our disposal and fire for effect.

posted Hide Post
And may it be a 747 full of our domestic enemies!

Posts: 3584 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
This line of thinking is why they are able to.

We see it all the time. We believe that we should play by the rules. The problem is that our opponent doesn't share the same belief. We refrain from doing things that they would never hesitate to do.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15857 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
This line of thinking is why they are able to.

We see it all the time. We believe that we should play by the rules. The problem is that our opponent doesn't share the same belief. We refrain from doing things that they would never hesitate to do.
And we fail to prosecute them for it when they are obviously illegal.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:

I was thinking similarly... Wink

Why do Democrats cheat?
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/1430081874

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24610 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Democrats cheat because they are allowed to get away with it. No different than children.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
What pages in this thread is the discussion of Trump's play in demanding $2,000 stimulus payments? I don't want to plow old ground.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ Discussed and moved on.

Q

Posts: 27564 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:

I'm not trying to be disrespectful, but wake up. They are pulling off a color revolution. This line of thinking is why they are able to. We need to load every tool at our disposal and fire for effect.

This line of thinking where the election was stolen and therefore we’re totally justified in doing anything and everything, damn the legality or consequences, is as bad or worse. If Biden gets inaugurated, the country we will get through it, and there be another election in 2024, which the Republicans will win. Start changing things like saying the VP gets absolute control of deciding which electors to accept, and it gets changed forever because once power is granted, no politician ever wants to give it up.

Posts: 3415 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dwill104:

This line of thinking where the election was stolen and therefore we’re totally justified in doing anything and everything, damn the legality or consequences, is as bad or worse. If Biden gets inaugurated, the country we will get through it, and there be another election in 2024, which the Republicans will win. Start changing things like saying the VP gets absolute control of deciding which electors to accept, and it gets changed forever because once power is granted, no politician ever wants to give it up.

I rarely go off on people in this forum, but I don't have the patience for idiots like you right now. You can shove your Romney, Kemp, and Sasse bullcrap. You are on the wrong side of history and either an idiot or the enemy as well.